Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

Replies

• mdnoramdnora Posts: 4,361Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    Hi,

Second dedication  SONG to the couple.

Lyrics(edited) from LINK (full lyrics)

Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me
    Why, yes, I’ll tell you the truth, I need you
    My lay lay lay lay lady
    My lay lay lay lay lady

Don’t say a thing
    I act tough but I’m not inside
    Don’t abandon me
    You know that there’s no one who will understand me like you, baby
    Oh you, comeback to me ye ye ye

Credit: pop!gasa
  • shoshemoonieshoshemoonie Posts: 329Member
    mdnora wrote on 29 February 2012 - 11:27 AM:

Hi,

Second dedication  SONG to the couple.

Lyrics(edited) from LINK (full lyrics)

Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me
    Why, yes, I’ll tell you the truth, I need you
    My lay lay lay lay lady
    My lay lay lay lay ladyDon’t say a thing
    I act tough but I’m not inside
    Don’t abandon me
    You know that there’s no one who will understand me like you, baby
    Oh you, comeback to me ye ye ye

Credit: pop!gasa
    h

Hello mdnora....can i use that song/lyric for my fanfict ost..hahaha.....i think it's really matching for my story :wub: aren't it's our fate :w00t:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.
    Shoeshemoonie heart is always with wonhoo couple forever

SUPERSTAR

shoshemoonie wrote on 29 February 2012 - 03:35 AM:

Hello mdnora....can i use that song/lyric for my fanfict ost..hahaha.....i think it's really matching for my story :wub: aren't it's our fate :w00t:

By all means shoshe, be creative...and enjoy.
    edited March 2012
    Hi wonhoo shipper anyong :rolleyes:
    I creat yooryung calendar for you
    [post='wonhoo']Http://imm.io/hFhp[/post]
    [post='yooryung']Http://imm.io/hFeT[/post]
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    shoshemoonie wrote on 01 March 2012 - 09:43 AM:

Hi wonhoo shipper anyong :rolleyes:
    I creat yooryung calendar for you
    [post='wonhoo'][url="Http://imm.io/hFhp"]Http://imm.io/hFhp[/url][/post]
    [post='yooryung'][url="Http://imm.io/hFeT"]Http://imm.io/hFeT[/url][/post]

Thanks a lot shoshe, my fav is the second one (sweet April).

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    Hi,

Found this website where MCW and her co star were interviewed during the box office hit Bow, the Ultimate Weapon.
    It is interesting as if I am not mistaken PSH and TPM were mentioned in it.

Can anyone please translate or write the gist of what they were talking and laughing about?
    Sounded very interesting......(and PSH was one of those who attended the same premier..he was sitting there listening)

The link is BOW.
    edited March 2012
    mdnora wrote on 02 March 2012 - 12:29 PM:

Hi,

Found this website where MCW and her co star were interviewed during the box office hit Bow, the Ultimate Weapon.
    It is interesting as if I am not mistaken PSH and TPM were mentioned in it.

Can anyone please translate or write the gist of what they were talking and laughing about?
    Sounded very interesting......(and PSH was one of those who attended the same premier..he was sitting there listening)

The link is BOW.

Wah....thank's for the link mdnora.i just can smile with them bcoz i don't have idea what is they talking about Sihoo.but i think someone asking Chaewon to comparing between Sihoo and the men beside her(Chaewon husband in Bow) maybe.but i m happy to see Chaewon get blushed when she talk about her another men :blush: :blush: :blush: :w00t:
    so sad only you and me who is aktif in this thread.where are you mama marrsq :tears: :tears: :tears:
    mdnora.i almost done with the chapter 4 so wait for me if i have a free time tonight i will post it soon :unsure:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

shoshemoonie wrote on 02 March 2012 - 05:08 AM:

Wah....thank's for the link mdnora.i just can smile with them bcoz i don't have idea what is they talking about Sihoo.but i think someone asking Chaewon to comparing between Sihoo and the men beside her(Chaewon husband in Bow) maybe.but i m happy to see Chaewon get blushed when she talk about her another men :blush: :blush: :blush: :w00t:
    so  sad only you and me who is aktif in this thread.where are you mama marrsq :tears: :tears: :tears:  
    mdnora.i almost done with the chapter 4 so wait for me if i have a free time tonight i will post it soon :unsure:

wah shoshe, I happened to come across the video by accident lol and felt so happy and excited about discovering it six months later.

dont worry the others like marrsq are around..for one thing I realised, those who post in this thread sincerely want to be part of a possible awaited occassion and will wait patiently for something to come about..so being away only in writing to this post but not in our hearts right

like what the princess said in TPM episode 19 SR said to SY 'I might not be with you,but my heart will be with you...'

shoshe, this is the link on the premier event of Bow the Ultimate Weapon..
    Luna

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    Sharing with you one of my fav bts of the couple
    from 1:02 onwards in their reel and real moments while filming TPM........

SUPERSTAR

More from Bow the Ultimate Weapon, this video highlighted some celebrities who came to watch the premier.
    Enjoy wonhooshippers..(wow it will be really good if it was eng subbed..)
    edited March 2012
    Wonhoo sweet memories[post='lol']Http://imm.io/hNwM[/post]
    wonhoo forever[post='ow']Http://imm.io/hOJt[/post]
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

shoshemoonie wrote on 03 March 2012 - 10:49 AM:

Wonhoo sweet memories[post='lol'][url="Http://imm.io/hNwM"]Http://imm.io/hNwM[/url][/post]
    wonhoo forever[post='ow'][url="Http://imm.io/hOJt"]Http://imm.io/hOJt[/url][/post]

shoshe the pics are so beautiful

-the first one is so similar in their posture
    -and the second one (sigh) reminds me of that chemistry again(must watch TPM again)

thanks so much dear (must learn from you one day k)

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    Why I watched the Princess' Man?
    Love can happen to anyone, even to the son & daughter of two enemies.

Although I already know that this sageuk drama will have a sad ending, however, I'm so excited to see Moon Chae Won's comeback in a sageuk drama as I love her in Painter of the Wind. I haven't seen Park Si Hoo's drama yet, however, many people have commented that his portrayal in Queen of Reversal was amazingly great, so I will be rooting for him too.

Honestly, I can't continue watching any drama if I don't feel the chemistry & connection between the main lead actor & actress. Even if the storyline is good. For the first few episodes, I won't judge their chemistry, however, if after 5 or 6 episodes I don't feel any chemistry, I will stop watching the drama.

By looking at the first few still images of Kim Seung Yoo & Se Ryeong couple, I think they're perfect for each other!

And they proved me right! I love them in the Princess' Man

Read more from this link .
    shoshe, one of  the pics in the link is similar like what you have posted earlier..
    edited March 2012
    ********I STILL LOVE YOU********
     Chaewon feel really disappointed with his request.she never thought that the man she love. Say such thing to her.and of course she was immediately rejected it bcoz she couldnt approve his desire anymore.Chaewon also expressed her disappointment toward Sihoo who has turned into another person in her eyes.;Sihoo oppa,what's wrong with you,why are you being like everyone else.now i almost couldn't recognize you.you know that i love you so much.
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.
  • aislingaisling Posts: 2,512Member

SUPERSTAR

[font="'Trebuchet MS"]This was during their poster shooting. I really like how MCW looked at his lips (twice) before she went for a kiss :)[/font]
    [font="'Trebuchet MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Trebuchet MS"] tpm1.gif[/font]

PJupiterStarlitelet

SUPERSTAR

aisling_ wrote on 05 March 2012 - 02:12 AM:

This was during their poster shooting. I really like how MCW looked at his lips (twice) before she went for a kiss :)

*quoted image*

yep asiling she looked so beautifully sincere in whatever she does..a great actress she is borned to be..
    edited March 2012
    aisling_ wrote on 05 March 2012 - 10:12 AM:

[font="'Trebuchet MS"]This was during their poster shooting. I really like how MCW looked at his lips (twice) before she went for a kiss :)[/font]
    [font="'Trebuchet MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Trebuchet MS"] *quoted image*[/font]

Yes i've watched that bts and psh is look so nervous and awkward at that time you can see his smile during mcw making her joke.but the second kiss is so sweet and cute ah i'm going to see their bts again by the way thanks aisling for the picture :wub:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    am still wondering about

What is next after the chemistry?
    The attraction on one level is strong, yet these are not relationships that have the right elements to grow into happy and satisfying partnerships.

So, what is missing? Kahlil Gibran defines it as "spiritual affinity". It's the hidden element of chemistry. It's when two beings meet and connect on a deeper level. It can only be felt in the heart and soul. It's about friendship, respect, humor and the feelings of warmth and contentment that come when you are in his/her presence.

"Spiritual affinity" develops over time and repeated contact.

Read more from http://www.been-dump...om/truelove.php

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    Third song dedication.

Don't ask for the answer
    but just take it as it is
    Go with the flow, alright

Face the sky and put your hands up
    Up high,..........

And the mv .