Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

Replies

• mdnoramdnora Posts: 4,187Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    shoshemoonie wrote on 24 February 2012 - 05:04 AM:

[post='ghost'][url="Http://imm.io/hdka"]Http://imm.io/hdka[/url][/post]][post='wonhoo'][url="Http://imm.io/hd4t"]Http://imm.io/hd4t[/url][/post]
    mdnora i want to post the ficture instead of the link image but i don't know how  :tears:
    Spoiler:

ah....the lyric song just make me heartache

Hi everyone,

Shoshe are you posting something else besides the cute photos thru your link?

Aw, didnt mean to give you a heartache, maybe positively speaking the words in the song for me meant
    longing to hear good news...soon....and everyone feels blue now and then because we care for others......
    and want them to feel and enjoy happiness to the fullest ......and feel that at any point of time things will
    pick up and.....(future moments left to be seen,heard and felt)..
  • shoshemoonieshoshemoonie Posts: 329Member
    mdnora wrote on 24 February 2012 - 02:07 PM:

Hi everyone,

Shoshe are you posting something else besides the cute photos thru your link?

Aw, didnt mean to give you a heartache, maybe positively speaking the words in the song for me meant
    longing to hear good news...soon....and everyone feels blue now and then because we care for others......
    and feel that at any point of time things will pick up and.....(future moments left to be seen,heard or felt)..

No. But i share it to my photobucket now how about this one[post='tpm']Http://imm.io/hdsI[/post]
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.
    Shoeshemoonie heart is always with wonhoo couple forever

SUPERSTAR

shoshemoonie wrote on 24 February 2012 - 06:38 AM:

No. But i share it to my photobucket now how about this one[post='tpm'][url="Http://imm.io/hdsI"]Http://imm.io/hdsI[/url][/post]

Yep Shoshe I can see both of them in their TPM historical outfit.
    Is that what you wanted to share in the first place?
    If yes, it works well, Dont worry.
    mdnora wrote on 24 February 2012 - 02:45 PM:

Yep Shoshe I can see both of them in their TPM historical outfit.
    Is that what you wanted to share in the first place?
    If yes, it works well, Dont worry.

Hi mdnora...i just opened your pm
    about fanfict i will post it soon but what do you think do i have to hide it in spoiler box or i'ts no problem for me if i post my fanfict without i hide in spoiler.
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    shoshemoonie wrote on 24 February 2012 - 10:26 AM:

Hi mdnora...i just opened your pm
    about fanfict i will post it soon but what do you think do i have to hide it in spoiler box or i'ts no problem for me if i post  my fanfict without i hide in spoiler.

Hi everyone,

Here is another great  REVIEW on TPM.

The excerpt
    The chemistry between the two leads was also brilliant. I can’t overemphasis how much this really makes the difference between an engaging drama and an exhausting one. Often in dramas when the passionate declaration of love comes I’m left feeling a bit lost and like I missed some major progression along the way, but the chemistry was visible from the offset with these two. Apparently the two actors had known each other and been on friendly terms for some time before they were selected for this drama, which might account in part for their convincing chemistry. 

Is it possible friendship=chemistry?

Shoshe, you can try both ways and see how they work dear.

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    Hi everyone,

Is it possible friendship=chemistry?

I did a quick website search and found this below about the question I asked.
    To read the full version please go to CHEMISTRY LINK.

I did edit to suit the question.

What Is Chemistry in Love Relationships (edited by me)

Chemistry in relationships is something that we hear a lot about. When two stars on the screen in a film, then you will often read reviews that praise or criticise the film in terms of the chemistry or lack of chemistry they share. This is taken to be a sign of a strong attraction between two people or generally of a sign that a couple should be together.

But what is that chemistry? And how do you know if you've got it?

How to Know If You Have Chemistry

If you have chemistry with someone this will often be expressed as a kind of tension, and as a kind of mutual understanding and respect. You will find that you have no problem talking to the other person and feel at ease with them and that you can 'bounce off' of one another.

Essentially you have found someone who is on the same 'wavelength' as you, and this will then mean that you are completely at ease and able to criticise and have a go at one another without worrying too much about hurting each others' feelings, or the other person not understanding the real intent behind what you are saying.

As you share the same train of thought a lot of the time then this will mean that you are both laughing a lot and shooting each other down in a playful way. They know you well so you won't be able to give them any 'my happy poopoo' and they will Chances are that you will find being in their company particularly fun and entertaining, and this will mean you’re laughing a lot when you are together.

However at the same time being this similar to someone and finding such a kind of 'counterpoint' will also mean that you can be highly frustrating to each other – you both understand each others' flaws, and they know yours. As they will be very comfortable in your company they will also likely tell you a lot of the things you don't necessarily want to hear – but that will ultimately help you. Thus a relationship that has a lot of chemistry is very down to Earth and at times passionate and frustrating. It will have an 'edge' to it, and will not necessarily be that similar to the 'sweeter' and quieter relationships that can also be just as rewarding and loving in their own way.

What It Appears Like From the Outside

If two people seem to be acting in some ways like an 'old married couple', yet nevertheless having a lot of fun with it, then this could well be two people who have a strong chemistry.

For instance best friends often share a strong chemistry. .

How to Find Chemistry

Of course finding chemistry with someone is something we all want to achieve – we all want to have that kind of relationship that is film worthy and that causes others to comment on just what a great couple we are. However finding someone with whom you have an innate connection is not always easy and it's certainly not something that you can force too much.

That said if you don't have chemistry with someone you can often develop it and this is possible by spending long periods of time with them – if you want to act like an 'old married couple' then often the easiest way to achieve this kind of understanding is simply to be an old married couple – or at least partners.

Likewise when you've known someone a very long time can also help you to have a chemistry and a connection that's obvious for everyone from the outside.

However true chemistry is often something that you know pretty much right away when you've spent a few hours with someone – once you're past the initial awkwardness you'll often find yourself bouncing off the person and laughing more than you would normally with someone you'd just met. That right there is chemistry and unfortunately it's a rare thing.

(Apologise for boring you guys with the same old thing but cant help it, just trying to understand more about this thing called chemistry and where it will lead to..to find answers to my own questions...and sharing my blue area)
    Luna
    Hi mdnora...ah....you well writen.i don't confident with main. :sweatingbullets:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    Hi again,

Different angles on chemistry from the reel world.

Possible reasons for the ‘chemistry’ seen in the acting world
    • good acting
    • good script
    • good casting
    • Not so much in what they say or what they do, but how they behave when they're around each other. How they look at each other.
    • viewers engaged with their scenes
    • Two actors with chemistry assigned the same task might be found working along side each other, talking, enjoying each other's company and not making it so much work. It's less a romantic thing and more of an attitude.
    • We are subconsciously aware of much more than we can perceive on a conscious level. Just like you tell when a smile is real and when it is fake but you can't explain why.

A corollary of that is that you cannot consciously reproduce all off the physical indicia of a particular emotion unless you are feeling the emotion at the same time.

That is what distinguishes a good actor from a bad one. The good ones are able to feel the role they are playing and are therefore able to convincingly reproduce the outward indicators associated with it.

Therefore, you will get "chemistry" between 2 actors when either
      1. They are both excellent actors and can feel the emotions of their characters or
      2. They are humping like bunnies. (there is real attraction)

• I think that's really the key -- the actors' attention. It's like in real life -- when you meet people who focus their attention on you so intently that they make you feel like you're the only person in the room, as far as the other person is concerned, you tend to like those people. When you're watching two actors, I think you subconsciously look for this kind of focused attention. If, through body language (or tone of voice, etc.), you get the impression that the two are distracted from each other or don't feel in tune with one another, you don't buy their relationship.
    • The strongest chemistry is when the actor and actress are attracted to each other in real life.
      Romances on the set are legendary. That energy bores into the camera.
    • I know it when I see it, but I agree that it's entirely subjective and can be a combination of things: barely-suppressed libido, frequent eye contact, casual touching, barely-concealed mirth, witty repartee that appears unscripted, the characters' noticeable enjoyment of each other's company, etc.

Credited to THIS MAIN LINK.
    Luna
    edited February 2012
    Psh interview in entertainment tonight
    the most memorable kiss scene that still remain in his memory from all his drama is the kiss scene with seryong aka Miss MOON :wub: :w00t:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.
    edited February 2012
    Hi wonhoo shipper.......if i have any wrong grammar in my story please understand,you know that i am not really good in english but in order for reader to understand.i will try my best.

"i still love you"
    Starring
    *Moon Chaewon
    *Park Sihoo
    *Song Seung Hun and other cast

chapter 1

In one of the best high school in Seoul South Korea,there is a very famous female student with her outstanding personality.not only she is beautiful but she's also good in her study and always get the first place among her friends.
    Her name is Moon Chaewon.her father died in a car accident along time ago.and now, Chaewon live with her mother who is the only one of her family that she had in this world.
    But to hide her sadness from everyone,she always being a cheerful and a bright girl.Chaewon just want to cover up her real feeling in front of her mom.bcoz she didn't want to make her beloved mom worried about her.
    Just like other teenager girls in general,chaewon also growing so fast.with a height just 168 cm tall,she look like a real model.it's bcoz of her beautiful long legs and her flawless skin just makes every girls envy too.
    Many of her male friend at the school adore chaewon and wanted to be her boyfriend but none of them could capture her heart
    But finally on one day,chaewon began to feel her interest in one a good looking guy that she saw often in front of her school gate at time when he was picking up his younger sister after school finished
    An incidentally his sister is chaewon classmate.through her help.finally they introduce themselves and it looks like they are already attracted to each other.
    His name is Park Sihoo.he is a young man who has a killer smile,and with easily his charisma could make every girls fall for him.including chaewon herself.but at that time he was a college student and although their age gap is pretty far by many years,but that difference doesn't make their feeling change at all.without waiting for too long then they tie their relationship with ropes of love. :wub:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.
    jsamimi

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    Hi,
    The waiting game is on....on what happens next. So not much of waiting without learning some things along the way. Came across this SITE and edited a bit to share.

A more cynical viewpoint as to why relationships are screwed up...
    Metaphorically speaking, before I get involved in any relationship, I am sitting under this beautiful tree with tasty fruits, enjoying the sun and whatever I am doing. I'm at peace with the world.
    Then along comes someone who tantalises and attracts you and so you run after them so they can sit under the tree with you. But then as you start running, you get caught up in the chase and forget about your beautiful tree. As they lead you into dark alleys and unfamiliar and strange places, you no longer want to be there but yet you're unsure about how to get back and since you have come this far you keep going in the hope things will get better.

And then things come to a head where you lose them. Slowly you recover and find your way back to the three, but then the cycle repeat. Was it worth it? (: It's amazing to me how much the biology is so influential in why this cycle repeats (and why we feel the desire to be with someone).

But there is hope...
    Perhaps though the person you're supposed to be with is the one you find when you are coming back to your tree (or a new tree) and you realise you've been under the same tree all along but were always chasing other people to be able to connect with each other.

The three components to a relationship
    I believe these three components are necessary for a relationship to work:

physical compatibility (this not only means you need to be physical attracted to each other, but desire a similar amount of closeness together, from hugging and cuddling ),

intellectual compatibility (this is more elastic, but you definitely shouldn't have world views that pit you against each other), and most importantly,

emotional compatibility (this is a personality match---two hot-headed people will have a hard time getting along; a person who's not ready for a relationship will have a hard time being with a person who is; etc.).

This is in my mind is what leads to asymmetry in relationships. The three components are not mutually exclusive and play off of each other.

(shoshe, your cute heroine likes more matured guys huh)

SUPERSTAR

Hi shoshe,
    This ONE was written some time ago by by CElovejoy.
    It is really great.
    Enjoy.
    Thank's mdnora i' ve enjoy reading celovejoy story and all grammar is so great too i still have to learn more.actually i'm often write a love story but in bahasa.this one is my first time i write it in english so...?.. :tears: but that is only the begining of the story after that u can feel a bitter sweet of their love journey inside my poor english so follow me i will make you all jump to another imagination of wonhoo :sweatingbullets:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

Hi,

Came across this CUTE MV 1.
    Enjoy.

(shoshe have fun while writing)

SUPERSTAR

Another wonderful review on TPM posted by sapapun in MCW sompi thread. (thanks sapapun)
    Enjoy.
    edited March 2012
    ******"I STILL LOVE YOU"******
    Chapter 2
    Now Chaewon and Sihoo has become a lovers.they both look very mismatched but their dating isn' t knowing by others.bcoz they don't want to run into problems from people who didn't want them together.only his sister who knows their secret and she's happy with her brother relationship because she knows that chaewon is really a nice girl and can be a perfect girlfriend for her oppa.
    With the passage of times their relationship grew stronger,the feeling of her love towards sihoo so deep in her heart.during this times his presence has filled the emptiness of her seoul.
    For Chaewon Sihoo not only just as her great boyfriend.but he's also could be her bestfriend and older brother to her. Sihoo has a similarity of her father figure in his self.whenever she's worried about something Sihoo always gave her comport and make her laugh with his joke.that time Sihoo was a perfect man in her eyes.
    Sihoo and Chaewon always spent time together,they even celebrate one year anniversary of their relationship.that day sihoo gave Chaewon a beautiful necklace with a half moon decoration.actually he buy a couple necklace and if they connect both side of the necklace then it will be a full moon.
    Not only that,there is a special place that often they visit together. A beautiful small garden with only a single tree stoode there and that tree has become a witness of their sweet love.
    Chaewon shared her first kiss with him.he has tought her about love.Chaewon learn so much thing about a real world from him who is knows better than her.
    She often promised him.she said it with her cute voice " Sihoo oppa! You are my first and my last love forever.whatever is going to happen i will always still love you"
    yes......at that time Chaewon still as an immature girl,she's too young to understand what is a real love.so she can that easily tell him that words.but she didn't know that the contination of their love would not necessarily be as beautiful as that in her thought :tears:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    Hi,

More past and present news from the couple in this LINK.
    (may rekindle the good memories about them).
    Enjoy.

shoshe please carry on (you indeed have a very good intention
    in your heart for the couple with your story)
  • rintintintinrintintintin Kitchen plus Barista Addict NeverlandPosts: 1,247Member

SUPERSTAR

I just hope that these 2 will nominate for upcoming Baeksang Arts Awards on May i think. :D But the thing is, this award is very tough competition for the dramas last year. mellow.gif
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    edited March 2012
    *******I STILL LOVE YOU"*******

Chapter 3

Without they notice,times goes so fast.now almost three years they have been together.but all that times they never faced any trouble with their relationship,everything is fine.
    Finally Chaewon graduate from her high school and intend to enter university in Seoul.while Sihoo,he's began to join his father's company to be the successor of his father bussines when he retaires later.
    Because he's too busy with his work,Sihoo start rarely met or contacted chaewon.he spent much of his time with his father's employee that most of them are the models of their fashion company.because sihoo prequent hanging out with thos people who have the freedom in their life just like they are.of course Sihoo is also affected and joining their dark world.
    In the past,Sihoo never drank alcohol or smoked but now it's become a habit of his daily life.
    Chaewon feel sadness with the condition of their relationship.he's began ignored Chaewon and also lie in every single word he said.his attitude has changed alot.she can' t feel the warmth of his heart that used to be.Sihoo become a stranger in her eyes.
    If they meet.Sihoo just want to gave Chaewon his passionate kiss and not to care with her feeling at all,his action make her irritated.he even ask her to sleep with him :tears:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    rintintintin wrote on 28 February 2012 - 06:20 PM:

I just hope that these 2 will nominate for upcoming Baeksang Arts Awards on May i think. :D But the thing is, this award is very tough competition for the dramas last year. *quoted image*

Thanks rintintin, something to look forward to (eventhough looks really tough).
    Yep it is around May. Hope the couple wins both tv and fim awards together.

Here is the link for 2011 Baeksang Arts Award list of WINNERS.
    And another website in case you are stuck with the above WINNERS AGAIN.
    And shoshe fighting!!