Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

Replies

• shoshemoonieshoshemoonie Posts: 329Member
    edited March 2012
    Wonhoo in modern clothes
    H6aQj.png

sweet memory yooryung couple
    CgZxE.png

emmm....sorry i don't know why the picture quality isn't really good :sweatingbullets:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.
    Shoeshemoonie heart is always with wonhoo couple forever
    edited March 2012
    QKITz.png
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.
  • mdnoramdnora Posts: 4,362Member

SUPERSTAR

H6aQj.png

these pics are awesome shoshe...especially the two on the right (same teasing looks)
    edited March 2012
    mdnora wrote on 07 March 2012 - 12:56 PM:

*quoted image*

these pics are awesome shoshe...especially the two on the right (same teasing looks)

hi mdnora where have you been yesterday?
    I make a lot their picture that i create my self.i will post it later to keep wonhoo thread moving a little :phew:

About the fanfict sorry again dear.but i will post soon.now i still creating a ff poster.so much work in office these day makes me :phew:

hi....jol,chickenbar etc... :wub: i often saw your name here.if u are a wonhoo shipper,why not you join us here :rolleyes:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

shoshemoonie wrote on 07 March 2012 - 05:33 AM:

hi mdnora where have you been yesterday?
    I make a lot their picture that i create my self.i will post it later to  keep wonhoo thread moving a little :phew:

About the fanfict sorry again dear.but i will post soon.now i still creating a ff poster.so much work in office these day makes me  :phew:

hi....jol,chickenbar etc... :wub: i often saw your name here.if u are a wonhoo shipper,why not you join us here :rolleyes:

so sorry shoshe i was busy at work and home
    did go to this thread yesterday and saw your posts and enjoyed reading them...

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    shoshe and others watch this link at 0:40 especially, you will notice that MCW smelt the bouquet of flowers
    when i first saw it, about a month or so ago, i was curious....she was the only one who did that

so i happen to come across this website and found out something interesting so i copied and pasted a bit below
    Smell. We fall in love partly because of smell. The scent of a bouquet of red roses, for instance, is a cultural preference that boosts the chemistry in romantic relationships. Dr Kristal says, “Smell forms part of the framework that conforms to cultural attractiveness standards.

i may have intepreted it not as acccurate as i want to but i was wondering why she was busy smelling the flowers instead (or was it just to hide or distract the awkwardness from being judged with other unconscious body language?)

they seemed very awkward together..like holding themselves back from something (just wishing)
    hope to see them in may together for more award shows..
  • alethea33alethea33 Posts: 204Member

IDOL

And mdnora, I noticed that only PSH kept looking and smiling at his partner while being interviewed or even when others were interviewed. The other couples just said their replies to the questions, maybe gave a look or two. But PSH did glance at MCW again and again. :wub:

Also, have you taken a look at the latest page of the TPM thread? There's a second wave of TPM fans, and like us, they loved the SY-SR tandem :wub:
    edited March 2012
    oqoXG.png
    alethea33 wrote on 07 March 2012 - 02:49 PM:

And mdnora, I noticed that only PSH kept looking and smiling at his partner while being interviewed or even when others were interviewed. The other couples just said their replies to the questions, maybe gave a look or two. But PSH did glance at MCW again and again. :wub:

Also, have you taken a look at the latest page of the TPM thread? There's a second wave of TPM fans, and like us, they loved the SY-SR tandem :wub:

Hi alethea33...long time no see :rolleyes:
    yupp.....i think it's just only me who notice her action. :sweatingbullets: actually i can tell that she's really nervouse and happy at the same maybe she just want to hug psh and tell him"oppa.you are my soulmate. why not we just tell the public about our screet relationship.even people in the world including shoeshemoonie,alethea,mdnora and all wonhoo shipper can notice our real feeling" hehehe....my wish :tongue2: :sweatingbullets:
    not only that.i've saw Chaewon glance at him before their return to their table.she just want to make sure or tell Sihoo to follow her step.i've talk about it in past page and someone add the link of mcw fancam too there. :w00t:
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    alethea33 wrote on 07 March 2012 - 06:49 AM:

And mdnora, I noticed that only PSH kept looking and smiling at his partner while being interviewed or even when others were interviewed.  The other couples just said their replies to the questions, maybe gave a look or two. But PSH did glance at MCW again and again.  :wub:

Also, have you taken a look at the latest page of the TPM thread?  There's a second wave of TPM fans, and like us, they loved the SY-SR tandem  :wub:

thanks alethea33 for your reply..can you please post the email address for the latest page of the TPM thread?
    would love to read about their theories and hopes.

IDOL

edited March 2012
    shoshemoonie wrote on 07 March 2012 - 04:01 PM:

Hi alethea33...long time no see :rolleyes:
    yupp.....i think it's just only me who notice her action. :sweatingbullets: actually i can tell that she's really nervouse and happy at the same maybe she just want to hug psh and tell him"oppa.you are my soulmate. why not we just tell the public about our screet relationship.even people in the world including shoeshemoonie,alethea,mdnora and all wonhoo shipper can notice our real feeling" hehehe....my wish :tongue2: :sweatingbullets:
    not only that.i've saw Chaewon glance at him before their return to their table.she just want to make sure or tell Sihoo to follow her step.i've talk about it in past page and someone add the link of mcw fancam too there. :w00t:

hahaha! we can always continue to wish for them, especially in this page, right? and most especially when we see them together giving each other those special glances.

mdnora wrote on 08 March 2012 - 07:31 AM:

thanks alethea33 for your reply..can you please post the email address for the latest page of the TPM thread?
    would love to read about their theories and hopes.

Here's the [url="http:/http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/364983-drama-2011-the-princess-man-%EA%B3%B5%EC%A3%BC%EC%9D%98-%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90/page__st__5440?quot;]LINK[/url] mdnora :lol: :lol:

And have a little dose from aisling_'s post:
    Also it didn't hurt that Chae Won and Si Ho had a sizzling chemistry. That kind of raw palpable chemistry when you actually believe they simple can't live without each other. Some actors/actresses play fated OTP but when they deliver their lines how they would die without one another - it simply does nothing for me. But Se Ryung's and Seung Yoo's love story just got me right to the heart.

OH NO! The link is not working! Let me try again:

[url="http:/http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/364983-drama-2011-the-princess-man-%EA%B3%B5%EC%A3%BC%EC%9D%98-%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90/page__st__5440?quot;]My link[/url]

IDOL

I really am not sure what happened here. My post was cut and the link does not appear.
    So here I am, trying again.

[url="http:/http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/364983-drama-2011-the-princess-man-%EA%B3%B5%EC%A3%BC%EC%9D%98-%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90/page__st__5440?quot;]My link[/url]

SUPERSTAR

alethea33 wrote on 08 March 2012 - 02:09 AM:

I really am not sure what happened here. My post was cut and the link does not appear.
    So here I am, trying again.

My link

thanks again alethea33 for replying fast (cant wait to go into the thread)
    ..it is fine if u copy and paste the address in this thread
    then i will try to open it by copying and pasting it too.

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    found this link and edited it to express hope...

Chemistry. (the past)
    There’s no feeling like it.
    Your eyes meet, your hands touch, and you’re suddenly consumed with a new partner.
    You live for the present, you dream of a future, and your heart outraces your head.
    All you know is that you wouldn’t trade this feeling for anything in the world. If this is how strongly you can feel, why ever settle for anything less?  

Then it happens.(the present)
    He starts to pull away.
    You begin to walk on eggshells.
    You don’t know where you stand.
    And then it ends.
    Maybe he just fades away.

But does this really meet the test of true love? (the future)
    Love doesn’t flee. Love isn’t jealous. Love doesn’t cheat. Love isn’t cruel. Love doesn’t make you feel bad about yourself, or insecure about your future.
    Love endures.

(meaning of endure)
    1. (v. t.) To harden; to toughen; to make hardy.
    2. (v. t.) To bear with patience; to suffer without opposition or without sinking under the pressure or affliction; to bear up under; to put up with; to tolerate.
    3. (v. t.) To remain firm under; to sustain; to undergo; to support without breaking or yielding; as, metals endure a certain degree of heat without melting; to endure wind and weather.
    4. (v. i.) To remain firm, as under trial or suffering; to suffer patiently or without yielding; to bear up under adversity; to hold out.
    5. (v. i.) To continue in the same state without perishing; to last; to remain.
    alethea33

IDOL

My link

That IS the link above, but to be sure, I followed your advice, mdnora :lol: :
    http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/364983-drama-2011-the-princess-man-%EA%B3%B5%EC%A3%BC%EC%9D%98-%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90/page__st__5440

And here is a little dose of what is said about PSH&MCW. This was written by aisling_,:
    Also it didn't hurt that Chae Won and Si Ho had a sizzling chemistry. That kind of raw palpable chemistry when you actually believe they simple can't live without each other. Some actors/actresses play fated OTP but when they deliver their lines how they would die without one another - it simply does nothing for me. But Se Ryung's and Seung Yoo's love story just got me right to the heart.

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    alethea33 wrote on 08 March 2012 - 05:16 AM:

My link

That IS the link above, but to be sure, I followed your advice, mdnora :lol: :
    http://www.soompi.co.../page__st__5440

And here is a little dose of what is said about PSH&MCW.  This was written by aisling_,:
    Also  it didn't hurt that Chae Won and Si Ho had a sizzling chemistry. That  kind of raw palpable chemistry when you actually believe they simple  can't live without each other. Some actors/actresses play fated OTP but  when they deliver their lines how they would die without one another -  it simply does nothing for me. But Se Ryung's and Seung Yoo's love story  just got me right to the heart.

btw alethea33, the TPM thread, do they discuss abt TPM per say that is SR and SY or
    do they discuss the real actors MCW and PSH?

so far i notice they do talk about the chemistry in TPM of SR and SY not MCW and PSH outside the drama (i may interprete it incorrectly)

anyway sweeet quote  alethea33...it just made my day...thank you (bow)
    edited March 2012
    Hi wonhoo shipper esp..mdnora and alethea...anyeong :w00t:
    just want to ask you something.are you notice the weird sound from his lip during his comentar about their passionate kiss from tpm dvd cut :w00t: bwahahahaha...omo i just can't stop laughing at him.it's just like he wanted that kiss again that time.and his voice tone are so much different from his usual voice.ah....please check again clearly that clip wonhoers.and tell me are u catch up that little sound.. :wub:

sorry mdnora but the link that i post error.but you can see the clip in youtube just click dvd cut the princess man.
    Oh...alethea is really good for the link maybe she can help us to put the link here :rolleyes:
    clip lenght about 5:...
    The weird sound around menit 00:37-38 hahaha....
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

SUPERSTAR

shoshemoonie wrote on 08 March 2012 - 08:11 AM:

Hi wonhoo shipper esp..mdnora and alethea...anyeong :w00t:
    just want to ask you something.are you notice the weird sound from his lip during his comentar about their passionate kiss from tpm dvd cut :w00t: bwahahahaha...omo i just can't stop laughing at him.it's just like he wanted that kiss again that time.and his voice tone are so much different from his usual voice.ah....please check again clearly that clip wonhoers.and tell me are u catch up that little sound.. :wub:

shoshe, can you post the link to the tpm dvd cut that you've mentioned asap..
    wah, you're very observant  shoshe...(will like to listen and comment too and dont forget the time frame too k like at 1:42 etc)
    thanks dear
    edited March 2012
    hi...wonhoo shipper haven't you seen this picture before.
    omo.....yooryung is super cute.i like their poses so much.made from heaven
    gBcMQ.png
    JF1OS.png4Aieh.png.

IDOL

Oh this pic is lovely to behold,shoshe!

Thank you much!

SUPERSTAR

the fourth song which to me is really scary, funny and perhaps hopeful that things are unpredictable at the moment.

alethea33 my post at 1416 needs your urgent reply and
    shoshe..will try to look into the tpm dvd cut asap.....