Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won Rediscovering Feelings? WonHoo Couple REDISCOVERING BURIED FEELINGS

%7Boption%7DWonHooCouple2.jpg

REEL OR REAL? WILL PSH CONTINUES TO SEE MCW AS A BABY OR WILL  HE CONTINUES TO COMPLIMENT HER WITH WORDS SUCH AS 'PRETTY' AND 'PERFECT' . TO DISCOVER HIMSELF HOW WONDERFUL MCW HAS BECOME AND MAKE HIS FEELINGS REAL..
MCW AFRAID TO GET CLOSE TO PSH...WILL SHE ALLOW THE FEELINGS TO DEVELOP IF OPPORTUNITY COMES KNOCKING...
LETS MAKE THE JOURNEY AND FIND OUT TOGETHER!!!
JUST ONE RULE TO FOLLOW: BE KIND AND EMPATHETIC. REMEMBER TO PUT YOURSELF IN OTHERS SHOES AND FEEL IF YOUR COMMENTS ARE HARSH OR RUDE OTHER THAN THAT...NOTHING!! LETS ROCK THE THREAD!!! %7Boption%7DCapture23.jpg WELCOME...WonHoo SHIPPERS.. (IF YOU ARE NOT, YOU WILL SOON) %7Boption%7D403369231.jpg %7Boption%7D22.jpg

"I exchanged my heart with yours and only now we realize howdeeply

we have been missing each other" 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They say  A Picture  says a thousand words....How about many, many pictures?...LOL

What's that look for PSH?....

And the body language...Both leaning into each other...no space in between them at all...

KILLER SMILES...beautiful couple!!!

1168203D4E4A33D227DDE3-1.jpg

Guest LsisiL

marrsq,  I'm with you .....phew.gif

Yes I'm ready to be woon-hoo shipper  w00t.gif *mom, dad wish me luck :lol:*

NB: I want more their off-screen photos/videos ..wub.gif

Guest LsisiL

^

sapapun: especially their hot kiss BTS .... , I wonder how MCW got a nervous since it was her 1st kiss (on-screen) blush.gif

Actually, if I saw their off-screen, I would watched how PSH's affection for MCW going faster every BTS screen (compliment her and said beautifull, smile at her etc wub.gif  ), but I didn't see clearly how this feeling grow up in other side ( I mean in MCW's side) rolleyes.gif

anyway ... I love 원후 couples..blush.gif

Guest rintintintin

Hanggang dito pa naman????? (Until here, we're still talk about them. :) ) I'm glad that you make this one marrsq! Love it and please spread the word guys. I'm really miss them after the drama TPM whooooh! :sweatingbullets:

^

sapapun: especially their hot kiss BTS .... , I wonder how MCW got a nervous since it was her 1st kiss (on-screen) *quoted image*

Actually, if I saw their off-screen, I would watched how PSH's affection for MCW going faster every BTS screen (compliment her and said beautifull, smile at her etc *quoted image*  ), but I didn't see clearly how this feeling grow up in other side ( I mean in MCW's side) *quoted image*

anyway ... I love 원후 couples..*quoted image*

Is this really MCW's 1st on screen kiss?...WOW!!!...I bet PSH gave her a lot of pointers and maybe even some rehearsal? ...wink.gif

I heard that most of the kissing scenes were filmed under under close set...Will there be BTS...I HOPE SOOOOO!!! 

Guest LsisiL

The VIP premiere of the movie "Arrow, the Ultimate Weapon" was held on August 1, 2011. Of course PSH had to show support for his 'leading lady".

ye ..Mama! (may I call u mama, never mind?) .. TPM maybe has its ending but wonhoo still and will be live ....blush.gif

Oh blush.gif man in blue ...He wears  his shirt  as well as she wants .... did u know? chae won like so much blue  (and beige) ... rolleyes.gif

ye ..Mama! (may I call u mama, never mind?) .. TPM maybe has its ending but wonhoo still and will be live ....*quoted image*

Oh *quoted image* man in blue ...He wears  his shirt  as well as she wants .... did u know? chae won like so much blue  (and beige) ... *quoted image*

OOHH really...MCW likes Blue?...hahahaha..now we are rolling...

and YES..you can call me MAMA..no worries...you are a PINOY...LOL

JOHN SYKES...Thank you...

Please come here often...you and I have a lot in common..we both have 2 kids...LOL

ye ..Mama! (may I call u mama, never mind?) .. TPM maybe has its ending but wonhoo still and will be live ....*quoted image*

Oh *quoted image* man in blue ...He wears  his shirt  as well as she wants .... did u know? chae won like so much blue  (and beige) ... *quoted image*

Omo...I squealed so hard when I read this...thanks for the info! hehe...

Do you guys know that both PSH & MCW will be at the Pusan International Film Festival tomorrow (tonight for those in SE Asia)? It's gonna be PSH's first time walking the red carpet of this event. hmm...suspicious, suspicious... :P . Anyway,I can't wait to see pix of them, better yet hoping to see they walk in hand-in-hand on the red carpet... haha...(ok...i'm dreaming but still a girl can dream right?)

A PS pic of the WonHoo couple... :wub:

55171068201109011644233.jpg

Omo...I squealed so hard when I read this...thanks for the info! hehe...

Do you guys know that both PSH & MCW will be at the Pusan International Film Festival tomorrow (tonight for those in SE Asia)? It's gonna be PSH's first time walking the red carpet of this event. hmm...suspicious, suspicious... :P . Anyway,I can't wait to see pix of them, better yet hoping to see they walk in hand-in-hand on the red carpet... haha...(ok...i'm dreaming but still a girl can dream right?)

A PS pic of the WonHoo couple... :wub:

*quoted image*

Tomorrow, 7th Oct, PSH starts filming his Movie.  MCW will be at the BIFF.....

Unless PSH suddenly changed his schedule, I don't think we will get to see them in Busan together...tears.gifcrazy.gif

But, It was a wonderful dream.... to see them walk down the red carpet in their evening attire...preferably as a COUPLE?...wub.gif

Archived