Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

Replies

• early219early219 Krung Krung WORLDPosts: 1,452Member
    mdnora said:

from dc inside princess

lost in wonhoo land....again and again..

the second pic..is there any vid from that SBS awards?????
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
  • mdnoramdnora Posts: 4,134Member

SUPERSTAR

@early219.....hi...welcome to wonhoo land....

they were together at the blue dragon awards.......enjoy

translation in gifs

early219OhemGeeNie
  • lxandslxands Posts: 1,043Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    mdnora said:

Best Actor/Actress 2012 KBS Drama Awards Goes to

Song Jung Ki, Yoo Joon Sang, & Moon Chae Won (link)

From the Best Actress Awards… the announcers were last year’s winners:

Park Si Hoo and Moon Chae Won, the couple from “Princess’ Man”.

And it was a bit odd when Park Si Hoo announced that the winner was Moon Chae Won

through her role in Nice Guy. So this woman won the same award for two years in a row.

Spoiler:
    So, this lady please.....it is not odd definitely....the best will always be with the best...

she has just started blazing her acting path...a feat only mcw can perform.....brilliantly......

from minor role to major ones.....this is one awesome, humble and down to earth lady....

MCW winning best actress award for 2 years in row is anything BUT odd >:D< The ODD part is that she was the one who walk onstage to present the best actress award instead of sitting next to her hot new co-star Song Jun Ki from the drama she was nominated for, like the usual conduct....and have him ie SJK to congratulate or hug her first after her name was announce, just like PSH did last year ;) Too bad SJK cant do so to her this year, but so good for all of us here that PSH got the chance again this year :D

Honestly, I love watching MCW with SJK in IM & PSH with MCW in CDDA, but seeing their interaction offscreen totally different from PSH & MCW was during TPM days...with MCW PSH seems to flirt a lot but with MGY she was like Nation little sister to him...though he's polite to her her seem to treat her like a kid while MCW & SJK even when they jokes around they seem more professional...even MGY seem more closer & intimate offscreen with her CS costar CJM that she is with PSH

Anyway still cant get over the oddness PSH gets to be the 1st person to hug MCW as Best actress of the year 2 years in a row  <:-P

BTW didnt PSH sounded a little jealous when he mention abt MCW winning best couple award with SJK? A least his chuckle sounded so to me...(of cos no surprise here since remember how he seemed jealous even to MCW when he tried comparing himself to SJK in their official meeting as award presenter in another ceremony)

Abt MCW dress I think she still looks nice though it was much more conservative style compare to when she came with PSH last year, where she seems more sexy & elegant...this year she looks more like a politician wife accompanying her husband before the election...nice & conservative, so no scandal will surface  8-}
    mdnoraTukhi

SUPERSTAR

@lxands ....apologise for cutting your post

Abt MCW dress I think she still looks nice though it was much more conservative style compare to when she came with PSH last year, where she seems more sexy & elegant...this year she looks more like a politician wife accompanying her husband before the election...nice & conservative, so no scandal will surface  8-}

she definitely watches herself when he is especially around her...like during the japan promo there were the adorable cream ensemble and her cute pink dress....

Spoiler:
    they should have switched the neck accessories, he wearing her black tie like , and she that cute bejeweled bow..she was really a sweet young thing in the kbs awards..as compared to the blue dragon award...360 degrees turn around...wonder why and who made the decisions...well i was just thinking of this royal couple... as politically speaking..that of President Park Shi Hoo and his First Lady Moon Chae Won....these two can rule the world as one...a good looking couple with high level of intelligence...no doubt about that...

lxandsTukhiSihoo78
  • Sihoo78Sihoo78 IndonesiaPosts: 49Member
    mama @mdnora.. @Tukhi.. I got the translation of their conversation on stage..

PSH: Hello, everybody.  This is Park Si Hoo.

MCW: Hello, everybody.  This is Moon Chae Won.

PSH: Miss Chae Won looks very beautiful and elegant today.  You must be in a very good mood, having won the Best Couple Award.  I sincerely congratulate you.

MCW: Ah, thank you.  We received that last year.

PSH: Ah, that’s right.

MCW: Last year we won the Best Actor/Actress Award with “The Princess’s Man”, and it’s already been a year.

PSH: Miss Chae Won has not forgetten the couple of Se Ryung and Seung Yoo in “The Princess’s Man”, right?

MCW: I have not forgotten.

MCW: Last year Miss Geun Young presented the Best Actress award to me.  I know that you are now working with her in a drama.  How is she?

PSH: She’s very well in Cheongdam-dong.

MCW: Last year when I received the Best Actress award, I was standing right in this place.  I was very excited, and at the same time felt a lot of responsibility, and also very happy, very blessed.  After returning home that day, for a long time I could not sleep.  What about Mr. Si Hoo?

PSH: Ah, Miss Chae Won is also like this?  I also went home very excited and I remember I could not sleep.

SC: Parksihoo4u.com

My Favorite Couple Ever..

mdnoraTukhilxands
    edited January 2013
    lxands said:
    mdnora said:

Best Actor/Actress 2012 KBS Drama Awards Goes to

Song Jung Ki, Yoo Joon Sang, & Moon Chae Won (link)

From the Best Actress Awards… the announcers were last year’s winners:

Park Si Hoo and Moon Chae Won, the couple from “Princess’ Man”.

And it was a bit odd when Park Si Hoo announced that the winner was Moon Chae Won

through her role in Nice Guy. So this woman won the same award for two years in a row.

Spoiler:
    So, this lady please.....it is not odd definitely....the best will always be with the best...

she has just started blazing her acting path...a feat only mcw can perform.....brilliantly......

from minor role to major ones.....this is one awesome, humble and down to earth lady....

MCW winning best actress award for 2 years in row is anything BUT odd >:D< The ODD part is that she was the one who walk onstage to present the best actress award instead of sitting next to her hot new co-star Song Jun Ki from the drama she was nominated for, like the usual conduct....and have him ie SJK to congratulate or hug her first after her name was announce, just like PSH did last year ;) Too bad SJK cant do so to her this year, but so good for all of us here that PSH got the chance again this year :D

That's mean only PSH can hug her coz they are belongs together.. even if MCW was sitting right beside SJK last night.. I'm not sure that she will automatically lend her head to SJK shoulder like on PSH last year..

Honestly, I love watching MCW with SJK in IM & PSH with MCW in CDDA, but seeing their interaction offscreen totally different from PSH & MCW was during TPM days...with MCW PSH seems to flirt a lot but with MGY she was like Nation little sister to him...though he's polite to her her seem to treat her like a kid while MCW & SJK even when they jokes around they seem more professional...even MGY seem more closer & intimate offscreen with her CS costar CJM that she is with PSH

#you mean PSH & MGY in CDDA..?# the point of what you've said above is PSH & MCW have a special connection each other.. ;-)

Anyway still cant get over the oddness PSH gets to be the 1st person to hug MCW as Best actress of the year 2 years in a row  <:-P

Told you that God lead them to be always together.. hehe

BTW didnt PSH sounded a little jealous when he mention abt MCW winning best couple award with SJK? A least his chuckle sounded so to me...(of cos no surprise here since remember how he seemed jealous even to MCW when he tried comparing himself to SJK in their official meeting as award presenter in another ceremony)

It sounds like that.. that's normal when you are in love with someone, right..?

For me MCW still look OK, I like her long skirt.. ;-) "a politician wife" haha.. sounds interesting..
    @lxands..  I write my opinion on the red text.. ;-)

mdnoralxands

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013

PSH: Miss Chae Won looks very beautiful and elegant today.  You must be in a very good mood, having won the Best Couple Award.  I sincerely congratulate you.

MCW: Last year we won the Best Actor/Actress Award with “The Princess’s Man”, and it’s already been a year.

PSH: Miss Chae Won has not forgetten the couple of Se Ryung and Seung Yoo in “The Princess’s Man”, right?

MCW: Last year Miss Geun Young presented the Best Actress award to me.  I know that you are now working with her in a drama.  How is she?

MCW: Last year when I received the Best Actress award, I was standing right in this place.  I was very excited, and at the same time felt a lot of responsibility, and also very happy, very blessed.  After returning home that day, for a long time I could not sleep.  What about Mr. Si Hoo?

PSH: Ah, Miss Chae Won is also like this?  I also went home very excited and I remember I could not sleep.

omg @cha70myluv......wah strong insinuations to us the audience huh...declaration of feelings for each other....cant think straight now...what were trying to convey?....thanks so much for this translation...beyond awesomeness.....scripted or not??? sounded personal...wah the audience must be like 'What are these two doing? Why are they telling us their feelings?

Spoiler:
    slowly and steadily the couple is giving hints to everyone...omg..it is just like two people falling madly in love....and cant deny the fact to themselves and the public....oops going berserk again...back to anti fans commenting about her rambling speech during the kbs awards...well one man's meat is another man's poison, can't please everyone and dont intend to....hopefully these anti fans are guided by the Highest Power not to put people down so immaturedly....and guided to see the beauty in every God's creations...to me putting people down is being disrespectful to God...they should be more caring and thoughtful ....kindness begets kindness..the opposite also applies....feel really sorry for these poor lost souls...hope it is not to late for them to repent...

Sihoo78Tukhi
    edited January 2013
    mdnora said:

omg @cha70myluv......wah strong insinuations to us the audience huh...declaration of feelings for each other....cant think straight now...what were trying to convey?....thanks so much for this translation...beyond awesomeness.....scripted or not??? sounded personal...wah the audience must be like 'What are these two doing? Why are they telling us their feelings?

Spoiler:
    slowly and steadily the couple is giving hints to everyone...omg..it is just like two people falling madly in love....and cant deny the fact to themselves and the public....oops going berserk again...back to anti fans commenting about her rambling speech during the kbs awards...well one man's meat is another man's poison, can't please everyone and dont intend to....hopefully these anti fans are guided by the Highest Power not to put people down so immaturedly....and guided to see the beauty in every God's creations...to me putting people down is being disrespectful to God...they should be more caring and thoughtful ....kindness begets kindness..the opposite also applies....feel really sorry for these poor lost souls...hope it is not to late for them to repent...

mama @mdnora.. It's me Cha70myluv.. I'm sorry for changing my name.. I've changed it 2 weeks ago but it changes by it self just now after I change avatar..

Spoiler:
    I know who are they mama.. I'm mad to them too.. I don't like reading their comments too.. just make me sick.. do you know the reason why they hate her..?? I've read it.. that's not a big deal at all... but they make it a big problem.. so what will happen if.. PSH dating MCW someday.. will they biting their own finger..?

mdnora
  • lxandslxands Posts: 1,043Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    mdnora said:

@lxands ....apologise for cutting your post

she definitely watches herself when he is especially around her...like during the japan promo there were the adorable cream ensemble and her cute pink dress....

Spoiler:
    they should have switched the neck accessories, he wearing her black tie like , and she that cute bejeweled bow..she was really a sweet young thing in the kbs awards..as compared to the blue dragon award...360 degrees turn around...wonder why and who made the decisions...well i was just thinking of this royal couple... as politically speaking..that of President Park Shi Hoo and his First Lady Moon Chae Won....these two can rule the world as one...a good looking couple with high level of intelligence...no doubt about that...

hehe...actually I was thinking along the line of her consideration not to invite rumors with her current co star young & handsome SJK to spare more jealousy from, ehem, PSH   ;)  Since in this event ChaeKi is a favorite couple for this year, I'm sure their fans wud be looking for hints everywhere to see their offscreen intimacy & she start with a conservative dressing...remember just a few weeks back she dress up very sexily just fine when she presented the award with PSH..
    Didnt she looks super sexy here? But then again she was only with PSH, there's SJK here....even so PSH cant help baiting MCW abt SJK!  #:-S

I think this was posted before but I just repost this again here
    Spoiler:

Koala, you know what was more adorable?!?! What they said when they were on-stage. Haha I was seriously LOLing hard.

PSH: MCW, it’s been a while since I last saw you. You have become nicer.

MCW: *giggles* Nicer? How so?

PSH: Recently, are you feeling happy/blessed that you are filming with (stutters) SJK?

MCW: I was feeling love (from the audience), but the drama has already ended.

*AWKWARD SILENCE* (hehe)

PSH: In our project last year (the Princess Man) we were in a loving/passionate relationship, right? *sneaky smile*

MCW: Ahh..are you being playful and asking me if I prefer oppa or Joongki oppa? (I think he is XD)

I like both of you..you are both NICE GUYs.

PSH: Ahhh..yeh. Nice Guy. (Darn it. She picked Joongki. Hehe)

HAHA..this is like the funniest interaction at a drama awards stage ever. I love the GLARING mention of Joongki out of nowhere, and Shi Hoo’s OBVIOUS jealousy and how he reminds her that they were lovers lol. And how Chaewon said she received LOVE during the filming of Nice Guy. We all know she wasn’t only talking about the viewers, right?! I just Chaewon threw in a “you are now romancing my best friend” after PSH teased her about SJK. Anyways these two have such a cute oppa-dongsang relationship. They were even joking around from the seats. Just adorable.

link: http://koalasplayground.com/2012/12/20/moon-chae-won-reunites-with-park-shi-hoo-at-the-blue-dragon-film-awards/

***note...my comment

Seriously, I dunt think their interaction is those oppa-dongsaeng in context of of sibling, but more of the oppa-dongsaeng of their age factor..who are more likely like close friends, lovers & spouse (remember actress kim Nam Joo still call her husband actor Kim Seung Woo "oppa" instead of 'Yeobo')

mdnora

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013

@lxands...at the blue dragon awards mcw was indeed very sexy...she was always pulling the gown up thus revealing her long,sexy legs...reason being she almost tripped when arriving at the award...so it was natural to be cautious..what puzzled me was psh...he was really a cool guy...if you watch the blue dragon awards above when they were presenters, psh was more focused on doing his job well and nothing distracted him...

Spoiler:
    during the healing camp..he mentioned he went clubbing to meet beautiful girls...(was he teasing or testing someone? bet he received a lot of pinches from her after making that remark!!) well another puzzling factor which really make me admire this guy must be his steadfastness...during the presentation, i noticed this lady in white directing the couple on where to stand and what to do after the winner was announced...that lady in white was a real stunner...beautiful...and not even once i think psh noticed her presence..and if he did he showed no interest (for a man who goes clubbing i mean)..his focus was definitely for mcw thru out the presentation..gosh whatever he does reminds me of his acting scenes with mcw in tpm..their mannerisms and actions were so similar ...i must be disillusioned...info overload..trying to remember what happened two years ago and putting sense to them now...

Sihoo78Tukhialethea33lxands
  • miracle23miracle23 Posts: 175Member
    @sihoo78, thank you for sharing the translation! ^^... @mdnora, haters are idiots, period. Don't bother noting of what they feel cos it amount to nothing. we are happy people and let's live happily in wonhooland... cheers! ~~^^
    Sihoo78mdnora

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013

@miracle23...how true your words are...

we are happy people and let's live happily in wonhooland...so with your wise advice let's feel wonhoo happiness with this gifs...

Spoiler:
    these haters are people who are hating themselves tremendously in the first place..and that is pretty scary...

TukhiSihoo78
  • miracle23miracle23 Posts: 175Member

Spoiler:
    these haters are people who are hating themselves tremendously in the first place..and that is pretty scary...
    @mdnora, I don't know why but I really got the feeling he said something for her ears only during that hugging, her eyes showed...

Spoiler:
    @mdnora, once in a while, I went totally ballistic with such awful attitudes... an exercise to my stressful brain...LOL... i have a new word for them, 'rotten', so very rotten...
    cenedengumaromdnoraSihoo78

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013

@miracle23..remember one bts while they were hanging on those wires for episode 2, falling from the horse...mcw playfully did something...and i saw psh mumbled something to her...i love that part..it showed how opposite they are...he the senior looking after his junior...totally not the sibling way....after all the 8 years make not such a great difference...cos they complement each other....it seems psh is definitely looking younger nowadays....and she so matured (as always) but that big change is her ladylike mannerism plus her beauty..wah power couple...sorry going berserk again...

back to what he whispered to her when she was the winner could be to congratulate her heartily..esp looking at her eyes got bigger and were staring hard at him....most of the time i think they totally forgot that there are people around them....i mean the way they behave sometimes make me wonder whether they thought they were the only two humans left in the world he he....lovebirds.....

• cenedengumarocenedengumaro Seoul KoreaPosts: 43Member
    Hi can i join to youre beautiful conservation....because i love moon chae won and park shi hoo too and i love WonHoo couple.....
    mdnora
    Hi can i join to youre beautiful conservation....because i love moon chae won and park shi hoo too and i love WonHoo couple.....
    hhhmmmm i red about the haters i think we shouldnt gave them more attention because they will continue and do it again again just love WonHoo couple and continue this beautiful conservation about WonHoo land hehehhe :D
    mdnora

SUPERSTAR

photos link

awesome photos of mcw in NG and psh in CCDA....clueless what the captions are though

mdnora said:

@miracle23...how true your words are...

we are happy people and let's live happily in wonhooland...so with your wise advice let's feel wonhoo happiness with this gifs...

Spoiler:

did you saw the reaction of sjk where the two on the stage on that video???....hes not smiling .........i feel something jealous to sjk ....btw i very like the dress of mcw she looks like truely a husbund of a politician...:D
    mdnoraalethea33
  • TukhiTukhi Posts: 788Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    Hello gals!  It's the first morning of 2013 where i am and i'm still having hangover from last nite, lol...anyways, thanks Sihoo78 for posting the translation and everyone else for sharing your thoughts, I love reading them all.
    The conversation btw them on stage last nite was priceless, I kept reading them over and over again with a big smile on my face, I want to memorize every line...these two are killing me slowly...the conversation filled with intimacy and jealousy (from his side) which should hv been said privately btw them but they said it on stage in public...hehe...actually I thought the convos on both awards shows were very similar in context...first he started out complimented her..then came the remark regarding her new co-star showing his jealousy and after that he also reminded her that they were in the same place last year (had the same loving relationship on TPM and received the same best couple award)...
    keke...I have a feeling that they planned out what to say on stage and also throw in sentences to make everyone think that they haven't been in touch with each other at all...kinda throw everyone off track. :D

Spoiler:
    yes, i'm sick and tired of reading those hateful remarks abt MCW too...being an avid PSH fan, i can't help but feeling really angry as I don't want his reputation to be affected by those  vicious, narrow-minded so-called fans

• TukhiTukhi Posts: 788Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    @mama, the 3 gifs above...I love them...so adorable...the first gif as they came out on stage facing everyone, PSH put on a proud smile on his face as saying "Here we are, feast your eyes on us everyone!" keke...also I can imagine what they would look like when walking down the isle together in the future *swoon*...the best looking couple I've ever seen...match made in heaven... :x :x :x