Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

Replies

• mdnoramdnora Posts: 4,359Member

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

credits to parksihoo4u

In addition, Park Si Hoo revealed: “We have known each other from a young age. The first time we met was 6 years ago.  Moon Chae Won is like a sister to me, so it is easy to empathize.”  Moon Chae Won said: “I think personally PSH is suitable for historical drama, and we are able to shoot comfortably.”  They trust each other and feel familiar and at ease with one another.  They give each other “100 points”!

the oppa-dongsaeng theory ...debunked

song

Oppa, just listen to me
    Stop saying other things
    Don't think of me just as a younger sister
    You'll regret after a year

Posted Image

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

instead of 100 points each....why not 100%

Hey tell me what’s wrong baby, my cutie
    I pretend not to know but this oppa knows your heart 100%
    No matter what anyone says, you are who I choose
    Just wait, I will propose to you in a grand way
    Don’t rush things, slow down
    My heart is already all sold out to you
    I can’t just be a close oppa and dongseng with you
    Trust me, I’m filled up with you

song

photo credit

• lovelyspylovelyspy Posts: 818Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012

Credit:DC MCW
    The picture profile is not mine. Credit to the owner.
    Thank you.
    liaahxwintersingLY

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

lovelyspy thanks for the pics.....it feels really good to be able to see them sitting together.........

and what happened?....were they discussing about the kisses again?...first time seeing him covering his face..

he was definitely pretty high enjoying the attention of being questioned about tpm...  

wah the suspense ...... driving me up the wall....with what was being said...

btw guess it is a normal respond to changes or reflex mechanism...when being cornered...

to turn his whole body...esp the legs and feet towards her....hmmm

song

pic credit

「王女の男」パク・シフ&ムン・チェウォン

lovelyspyliaahx

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

You and I calling each other friends is awkward
    It’s better to use the word, lovers

lyrics from this song

and the music mvs

with story line

just lyrics

and incorporation of this song to our couple's youtube video

published by sihoo78

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012

so she came back yesterday 11 june

while he is coming back today 12 june..

message credit

This is from the Twitter account of Japanese EMI staff Yang Kwonsang (@icteru93) on 2012.06.11  at 11p.m.

Hello, all Si Hoo fans.  This notice does not convey good news, but I still have to tell you.  The return date, time, etc. of Park Si Hoo cannot be announced, unlike previous Yumi Katsura event when you can see him off at the airport.  If you come to the airport, hoping to see Park Si Hoo, the probability is 0%.  Please try to understand.

glad she is safe back on home ground...hopefully he will to...wah tpm will be watched with great anticipation by the japanese soon....

• lovelyspylovelyspy Posts: 818Member

SUPERSTAR

Credit: DC MCW
    The picture profile is not mine. Credit to the owner.
    Thank you.
    alethea33liaahxwintersingLY

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012

wah thanks lovespy....so it was about kisses esp that particular fan kiss

and the rest too must have been mentioned...btw the questions must be

those that were tongue-in-cheek type...cleverly amusing and humorous

looking at how he responded to them....when will we ever get the translated ones???

was she covering her ears??? or trying to listen harder????

wah these two were definitely in a tight, tough, awkward spot huh.......

SUPERSTAR

remember this from happy together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9riFioOWdiw

from 06:00 onwards with the game they played....he did laugh it out loud...

from http://www.sidis.net/laughchap1.htm

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> Laughter, smiling, and grinning are the external manifestations of the play instinct. Whatever gives us joy makes us laugh, or gives rise to an expression akin to laughter and smiles. This we can easily observe in the case of little children who laugh and jump with joy when they keep on playing with their toys. Adult life is not in any way different: adults laugh and are amused with their toys, but the toys are more disguised and far more complex. "Joy, when intense, leads to various purposeless movements―to dancing about, clapping the hands, stamping, etc., and to loud laughter. Laughter seems primarily to be the expression of mere joy or happiness. imagehttp://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee466/lovelyspy007/c995d143ad4bd1135869409b5aafa40f4afb05f6.jpg">  

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012

no wonder he was covering his face...the question was a personal one...(translated in parksihoo4u website)

tongue-in-cheek type by the japanese film critic.....after all she was listening too.....and turning his body towards

her...avoiding to answer because after all he was a gentleman...and a gentleman wont indulge in telling something

private in a public event...

yep......a guy is always a gentleman...especially... when his lady is around......

alethea33liaahx
  • lxandslxands Posts: 1,076Member

SUPERSTAR

so she came back yesterday 11 june

while he is coming back today 12 june..

message taken from parksihoo4u website http://parksihoo4u.com/2012/06/12/pshs-homecoming/

This is from the Twitter account of Japanese EMI staff Yang Kwonsang (@icteru93) on 2012.06.11  at 11p.m.

Hello, all Si Hoo fans.  This notice does not convey good news, but I still have to tell you.  The return date, time, etc. of Park Si Hoo cannot be announced, unlike previous Yumi Katsura event when you can see him off at the airport.  If you come to the airport, hoping to see Park Si Hoo, the probability is 0%.  Please try to understand.

glad she is safe back on home ground...hopefully he will to...wah tpm will be watched with great anticipation by the japanese soon....

Hello everyone...iits so great to see our couple side by side again after all these months...and their chemistry as well as their bonding are stronger than ever...

Anyway out of curiosity was there any witness when MCW left Japan on June 11? Was there any fancam or fan account seeing MCW in Nagoya/Narita airport or her arrival in GimpoAirport? Becos if there's none I'm getting suspicious again..I mean if she lead us to believe she rtn home from Spain on November 5th yet in reality she rtn home 3 days earlier & on the same day as PSH resurface & belatedly reported went for a vacation on disclose country/location, then cant they do it again? That's why tho PSH was officially reported returning to Korea on June 12, but his offical website announce his departure will be a secret...since it warn his fans that they wont be seeing him on the 12 even if they stalk the airport 24/7 on that day, he must have chg his flight schedule to some other date & it can be anytime during these 2 or 3 weeks....and has MCW been seen in Korea since her supposedly return date?
    alethea33

SUPERSTAR

wah lxands....what a fresh perspective...you are really a mover and shaker in the thinking department....

hmmm....when reading the details in her sompi thread...her 'fans' did meet up, take photos and present her with a gift...

then she waved them goodbye from the black mpv...it was like a bright clear weather in the background...what was the

weather like on 11 june at the airport??...none of her 'fans' took photos with her.... it was just her alone all the time....

imagine other people around her did not notice who she was and gathered around???...wah she is one humble lady...

then in the meantime, he at first cut started with a big bang welcome and left on the last day without a trace ....

only someone passing the message to his fans....through an organisation on his behalf......

no pics of him either......what is really happening till today???...both disappeared again from the radar??

from what gathered she will have a script reading soon in mid june like any time now ........and he most probably getting

ready for his film premier....planning who will be invited to it...oh first guest listing has been reserved...a VVIP...but of course

a very very important princess....let's just wait and see what happens next....and update one another asap....

(now going to wonhoo land....to admire their photos...cant believe there were so many recent pics of them together...)...

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012

a gentleman and a lady...the only two words appropriate for them..

so what is a gentleman....(heard there is a korean persepective of a gentleman but mine is the universal type

taken from the many comments of this website)

What to you makes a gentleman?

Someone who show respect and is gentle towards women. He also would be someone who has charisma and is charming.

What personality/character traits does a gentleman have? What does he do?

respectful, honest, chivalrous, caring, attentive, sophisticated charming.

Why is it so important? Why does it make you feel so good when your around a "gentleman"
    It isimportant because it shows me that he respects me and does everything to make me feel like a woman.

and the lady..

who loves to facilitate her man - who adores him, and makes it easy for him to reciprocate.
    who realizes that personal presentation and looking after herself is instinctively, very important to the male response - more important than whether one was born naturally physically beautiful - although natural beauty can help, of course.
    who is warm and affectionate and non-judgmental and who loves to be around her man, and inspire him to greater heights; who is virtuous, lovely, honest, true, benevolent and believes in doing good to all - who seeks praiseworthy things and attributes, is kind, diligent and responsible.
    pic credit     

「王女の男」パク・シフ&ムン・チェウォン

liaahx

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally
    When you're with me, baby

fav pic  

liaahx

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012

never could understand why the japanese critic was teasing him...in the foursome pic standing so near him and all

(well need the tralated texts for whatever what was happening....esp the questions....so urgently..)

till seeing this photo   

wah what was this pic all about????......but for one reassuring thing after the staring incident...and she being there

it was him exuding acting confidence cos naturally while staring at the critic.....then later....my theory.....

he was more concern with what she was thinking and feeling about the staring incident...meaning he needed to make her feel good

and to understand what he was thinkin....so obviously he had to do something...naturally...at that very moment....

....so he had to show it through his right hand??? watch where his right hand was (as mentioned earlier the lingering

hand theory)...it was a very natural instinct to mark his rightful territory....wah she is totally so blessed....and so deserving.....that he

could have thought about all these and was oblivious to all other people present in the hall ...(wishful thinking)

pic credit   

• clefairyclefairy Posts: 14Member, New Member
    edited June 2012

wah lxands....what a fresh perspective...you are really a mover and shaker in the thinking department....

hmmm....when reading the details in her sompi thread...her 'fans' did meet up, take photos and present her with a gift...

then she waved them goodbye from the black mpv...it was like a bright clear weather in the background...what was the

weather like on 11 june at the airport??...none of her 'fans' took photos with her.... it was just her alone all the time....

imagine other people around her did not notice who she was and gathered around???...wah she is one humble lady...

then in the meantime, he at first cut started with a big bang welcome and left on the last day without a trace ....

only someone passing the message to his fans....through an organisation on his behalf......

no pics of him either......what is really happening till today???...both disappeared again from the radar??

from what gathered she will have a script reading soon in mid june like any time now ........and he most probably getting

ready for his film premier....planning who will be invited to it...oh first guest listing has been reserved...a VVIP...but of course

a very very important princess....let's just wait and see what happens next....and update one another asap....

(now going to wonhoo land....to admire their photos...cant believe there were so many recent pics of them together...)...

Zero chance for her fans (or MCW) to fabricates the fan account and fan pictures. Please don't imply them for lying.
    The airport pictures were taken on 11th, posted in the afternoon

Korean words on buses

See the trollies behind her?

Source: DC

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012

Zero chance for her fans (or MCW) to fabricates the fan account and fan pictures. Please don't imply them for lying.
    The airport pictures were taken on 11th, posted in the afternoon

wah thanks clefairy for translating the words in the pic....as you know this thread is based on hypotheses and theories

......the wishful thinking thoughts.....we wish, we hope and we pray...cos it is always for the good things we only can hope

are happening..well in this particular theory, my hope is that both are somewhere together leaving tracks undetected.....

(in another words again ......wishful thinking)..

only the Highest Force knows the real truth to everything....and will be shown sooner or later but definitely only through

the couple themselves.......her fans are the best no doubt...always supporting her all the time...you are a true testament.....

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012

pic credit 

they look so good....wah she especially...... totally radiant...

パク・シフ&ムン・チェウォンin『王女の男』プロモーション

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012

SUPERSTAR

btw lxands when i posted this

meaning i really admire the way you think out of the box...frankly i write stories when i am free...used to write about

the couple when tpm ended like what would happen to them....but has slackened nowadays because i dont have much ideas

at times....but you lxands should seriously think of writing stories from that fresh perspective...(this is not a wishful thinking)