Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Won Bin 원빈

Replies

• willenettewillenette Posts: 33,986Member

LEGEND

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Shares Her Thoughts regarding Recent Dating Rumors with Won Bin

hotshotlover30 January 9, 2013

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Shares Her Thoughts regarding Recent Dating Rumors with Won Bin

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung revealed her thoughts on her recent dating rumors with actor Won Bin. She joined her fellow members of Girls’ Generation to meet with the press on January 8.

Regarding her relationship with Won Bin, Sooyoung started, “When I heard the news at the time, I laughed it off. I have never met him, nor have I ever been with someone who looked like him. I was taken aback because it was so absurd, but it did feel nice.” She continued, “But when the story got bigger and bigger, I was upset.  Because of that rumor, other rumors started forming and it kept making headlines.”

Sooyoung also revealed, “Because of this incident, it broadened my perspective. Before when I saw other celebrities’ dating rumors, I always thought there was something there. But now, I can see that some of these rumors really are groundless. I realized that I should be careful of what I say about others.” She concluded, “While it was an honor [to be involved in a dating rumor with Won Bin], he is actually quite far from being my ideal type.”

Meanwhile, Sooyoung was swept up in dating rumors with Won Bin late last year after their names and their supposed romantic relationship was posted on the Korean Celebrity X-files.  

credit : soompi news

• ria19ria19 INDIA Posts: 950Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013

allevenote: thanks for the video and i agree,he does look very thin ,wish he would put on a lil bit of weight  :( nevertheless he still looks dashing!!

willenette:  thanks for sharing the articles..regarding the plastic surgeon's list,i don quite agree with the ranking..expected to see wonbin at the top..atleast in the top 3..   :P

here's link to another similar article on the dating rumours..from netizen buzz..

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.in/2013/01/snsd-opens-up-about-dating-rumors-with.html

WONBIN & SONG HYE KYO
    Other Favourites: Actors: Hyun bin,Kang dong won,Jo in sung,Lee min ho,Kim woo bin,So ji sub,Bi Rain,Lee jong suk
    Actress: Kim tae hee,Park shin hye,Yoon eun hye,Ha ji won,Shin min ah,Goo hye sun,Gong yo jin,Lee na young                                                                

LEGEND

ria19 said:

allevenote: thanks for the video and i agree,he does look very thin ,wish he would put on a lil bit of weight  :( nevertheless he still looks dashing!!

willenette:  thanks for sharing the articles..regarding the plastic surgeon's list,i don quite agree with the ranking..expected to see wonbin at the top..atleast in the top 3..   :P

here's link to another similar article on the dating rumours..from netizen buzz..

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.in/2013/01/snsd-opens-up-about-dating-rumors-with.html

Hi ria, thanks for sharing this link. Hehehe - Sometimes there is smoke even when there is no fire. Like this case of one of the members of Girls Generation - she's saying she’d never even met WonBin then suddenly the Internet was abuzz with articles linking the two. Sometimes articles are ridiculous. :))

LEGEND

edited January 2013

Won Bin Denies the Wedding Rumor

yw740030 January 11, 2013

(willenette : Well, he’s at the right age, why not? )

Won Bin Denies the Wedding Rumor

On January 1 on various online communities and SNS, a news report of actor Won Bin’s upcoming wedding was released.

The report stated that Won Bin has been dating a model for the past three years, and that he will be secretly marrying this model on January 27, 2013 at a hotel in Seoul.

The fans could not hide their surprise at this shocking news. However, it was found out later that this was a false report made by an unknown person.  

Won Bin’s agency stated, “The rumor that Won Bin will be getting married this month is unfounded. He is not planning to get married anytime soon.”

Fans who heard this news commented, “I was so surprised because I though he was really getting married,” “Whoever made up this rumor should give himself up to the police,” “Won Bin must have been surprised too when he heard the news, especially on the New Year’s Day.”

• ebullienceebullience ♥ So Ji Sub ♥ USAPosts: 2,008Moderator

edited January 2013
    Won Bin Denies Marriage Rumors

Won Bin has been swept up in more rumors.

Currently there’s rumors spreading that Won Bin will be getting married to someone working in the modeling industry on the 27th at the Shilla Hotel.

Addressing these rumors, a representative from Won Bin’s side said, “We don’t understand why people keep bothering Won Bin. There are rumors saying that he announced his marriage in his fancafe with his own handwriting, but that has never happened. There are articles going around as if it’s true, but these are all made up by some netizens.

According to the rumors, Won Bin and the model met in 2010 through a common friend, and have been dating for 3 years. However, Won Bin’s company has confirmed that they are all made up rumors, just as his scandal with Sooyoung had been.

Source: TV Report

https://38.media.tumblr.com/85818b9266a3a30baf6fad496dd3733e/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo1_250.gif https://33.media.tumblr.com/ca5950e61a621aeb5e2acbcf4d884229/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo2_250.gif
    Avvie: Maiden Rose @ wikia | Gif: von-wolfstadt@tumblr
  • ria19ria19 INDIA Posts: 950Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013

thanks willenette and ebulli3nt for the articles!! my god,i agree with his agency... he should not be bothered and they should just leave him alone.. why are they doing this..!!  X( 

here's an other article from netizen buzz..totally agree with netizens comments!!

Article: Now even rumors of marriage? Do people think Won Bin is a punching bag

Source: OSEN via Nate

Rumors spread that Won Bin would be getting married this month with a model he's been dating for three years. His agency denied the rumors and said he has no plans of marriage in the immediate future.

1. [+190, -6] Seriously leave Won Bin alone. My life's wish is to see him in real life one day...

2. [+168, -9] Leave Won Bin alone...ㅠ.ㅠ

3. [+143, -12] I'm a guy but seriously, don't touch Won Bin

source: netizen buzz 

WONBIN & SONG HYE KYO
    Other Favourites: Actors: Hyun bin,Kang dong won,Jo in sung,Lee min ho,Kim woo bin,So ji sub,Bi Rain,Lee jong suk
    Actress: Kim tae hee,Park shin hye,Yoon eun hye,Ha ji won,Shin min ah,Goo hye sun,Gong yo jin,Lee na young                                                                

LEGEND

edited January 2013

ria19 said:

thanks willenette and ebulli3nt for the articles!! my god,i agree with his agency... he should not be bothered and they should just leave him alone.. why are they doing this..!!  X( 

here's an other article from netizen buzz..totally agree with netizens comments!!

Article: Now even rumors of marriage? Do people think Won Bin is a punching bag

Source: OSEN via Nate

Rumors spread that Won Bin would be getting married this month with a model he's been dating for three years. His agency denied the rumors and said he has no plans of marriage in the immediate future.

1. [+190, -6] Seriously leave Won Bin alone. My life's wish is to see him in real life one day...

2. [+168, -9] Leave Won Bin alone...ㅠ.ㅠ

3. [+143, -12] I'm a guy but seriously, don't touch Won Bin

source: netizen buzz 

Hi ria, you know how media works - not all of them have "fair & balanced" reporting. :)

Male Actors: Glasses or No Glasses?

Male Actors: Glasses or No Glasses?

We’ve put together a gallery featuring Korea’s hottest male actors and compared photos of them with and without glasses. Whether they wore it as a fashion statement or they were feeling under the weather, some of these actors look hot in glasses while others…not so much!

(skipped unrelated.....)

LEGEND

***Some people had a drastic change, they looked different but HB & WB's face have remained the same - still delicious, but more handsome now. There are some of them that I can't recognized at all.....maybe some had surgeries - hehehe. It seems like these 2 didn't age at all. Se7en... still a cute guy. :)]

Graduation photos during the years 

(skipped unrelated photos...)

source : netizenbuzz

LEGEND

Singer and actor Lee Seung Gi is the hottest icon in advertising

In December, the Korean Commercial Strategy Institute released the outcome of a poll asking who is the best commercial model. Singer and actor Lee Seung Gi ranked at the top for three months in a row from October to December of last year.

The heartthrob beat actress Kim Tae Hee, who came in second, and actor Kim Soo Hyun, who came in third. Last month’s runner-up, Psy, slipped to number five. A Werewolf Boy star Song Joong Ki came in at number four followed by actor Won Bin, figure skater Yuna Kim, and rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon Jae, who came sixth, seventh, and eighth, respectively.

Suzy of miss A and Thieves star Jeon Ji Hyun saw their names going up in the rankings compared to the last month’s survey, moving up to eighth and tenth, respectively.

• alovenotealovenote Posts: 131Member

IDOL

Hey ya! WB fans. :) Lots of Binnie stuff recently because of Tongyang Life Insurance. :D There are many videos but I will link them here tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can actually watch them at http://www.wonbin-thailand.com/wonbin-english/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1841 too :) Some screencaps: image image image image image Another random screencap of his super handsome face (probably from TMFN interview) image CR: dcinside gallery.
    twitter1N2D ♥ tumblr
    lhynne

LEGEND

***Poll/surveys are always fun - Please VOTE WB on this poll :

LINK : http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

• jeejijeeji UAEPosts: 1,141Member

IDOL

The only thing Won Bin doesn't have

It's recently been found out that actor Won Bin is not a perfect person.

A picture was recently uploaded on an online community board under the title of "The only thing Won Bin doesn't have."

Along with the picture, the person who uploaded it wrote an anecdote about Won Bin and his fan.

According her, a fan of Won Bin once wrote, "I love you, Won Bin :heart: :heart: ," on the official fan cafe of Won Bin. At this, Won Bin responded, "I love you, too. How do I type the heart shapes?" as he couldn't find a heart emoticon.

People who read the comment responded: "Won Bin is so cute." "I guess Won Bin doesn't really spend time on the Internet." "She's so lucky to receive a reply from Won Bin."

sign.jpg
  • sogazellesogazelle Posts: 139Member

IDOL

Gorgeous man...

LEGEND

jeeji said:

The only thing Won Bin doesn't have

It's recently been found out that actor Won Bin is not a perfect person.

A picture was recently uploaded on an online community board under the title of "The only thing Won Bin doesn't have."

Along with the picture, the person who uploaded it wrote an anecdote about Won Bin and his fan.

According her, a fan of Won Bin once wrote, "I love you, Won Bin :heart: :heart: ," on the official fan cafe of Won Bin. At this, Won Bin responded, "I love you, too. How do I type the heart shapes?" as he couldn't find a heart emoticon.

People who read the comment responded: "Won Bin is so cute." "I guess Won Bin doesn't really spend time on the Internet." "She's so lucky to receive a reply from Won Bin."

Hi jeeji, thanks for sharing this cute story. I guess he really doesn't have time to surf the internet.......but so nice to see that at least he tries to reach-out once in a while to his fans. :)>-

Won Bin and Kim Min Hee Reunite for Fashion Shoot

Actors Won Bin and Kim Min Hee reunited after 14 years to participate in a photoshoot for clothing brand “Chris Christy.” The concept of the pictorial is “The Fluttering Hearts of New Lovers.”

The two actors last collaborated in an advertisement in 1999 for a mobile communication service. The saying within that CF “You loved your friend’s friend~” was really popular while it was aired and left a deep impression on the public.

This spring pictorial will be available online and offline in the month of February.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

IDOL

edited February 2013
    Tongyang Life Insurance "Guardian Angel" 15sec ver.

Tongyang Life Insurance "Guardian Angel" 30sec ver.

Tongyang Life Insurance "Guardian Angel" 1min ver.

Tongyang Life Insurance "Guardian Angel" BTS

cr: wonbinworld2012
    twitter1N2D ♥ tumblr

IDOL

Won Bin's new photo becoming a hot issue

[25 Jan 2013]

A new photo of Won Bin is becoming a hot issue.

Recently, a photo titled 'Won Bin having a walk outside' was uploaded on an online community board. The photo shows Won Bin, wearing a long black padding jumper, walking to somewhere. Especially, even though it was not edited at all, Won Bin still looks amazingly handsome, and many fans are showing explosive reactions. Netizens who viewed the photo made comments, such as "No one can beat him", "He is so handsome", and "He is beyond anyone."

cr: yahoo entertainment sg

-----

BTS pictures of Tongyang Life Insurance "Guardian Angel"

Stunning photo of WB

cr: 221.141.3.7 nemopan

twitter1N2D ♥ tumblr

IDOL

edited February 2013
    Another super cute photo from 'Chris Christy' photoshoot. They have the couple look, don't they? ;) Hehe.

(Random)
    I usually am neutral to funny comments saying Won Bin is a CG etc.. but I think I'm really starting to believe it now, after seeing this video..
    He's definitely made from wax. Definitely. LOL

.. 8->
    twitter1N2D ♥ tumblr

LEGEND

alovenote said:
    Another super cute photo from 'Chris Christy' photoshoot. They have the couple look, don't they? ;) Hehe.

(Random)
    I usually am neutral to funny comments saying Won Bin is a CG etc.. but I think I'm really starting to believe it now, after seeing this video..
    He's definitely made from wax. Definitely. LOL

.. 8->
    Hi alovenote, thanks for sharing this video. I heard WB and Kim Min Hee reunited after (14) years - Wow time passed so fast. As I'm watching the clip, I could say WB doesn’t really age. He’s as handsome as ever ... He's like wine. With a face like that he can get any Richard Simmons he desires... Gosh, there are bunches of good looking celebrity in S.Korea. Ahhh…..I miss Wonbin in small screen. I want to see him again in drama. It seems that Chris.Christy has some excellent clothes because this brand isn’t available here in my side. :)]
  • jeejijeeji UAEPosts: 1,141Member

IDOL

Won Bin pushes a girl up against a wall :-O

A video of Won Bin pushing a girl up against a wall is drawing a lot of attention.

An online community posted a video of Won Bin pushing a girl up against a wall as if he is about to kiss her.

In the video, Won Bin is looking at the girl and getting close to her. His attractive eyes and lips drew a lot of attention from many female fans.

The video, in which Won Bin appears as a romantic man, was shot to promote Biotherm Homme as a new commercial for Valentine’s Day.

The brand shot four videos under the theme ‘Four Boyfriend Styles’ and the video was one of them.

The brand opened their official Facebook account (www.facebook.com/biothermkorea) on February 1 to randomly choose people who shared the video through their social networks and give them presents.

sign.jpg

IDOL

edited February 2013
    willenette, same! I saw it from WB int forum. Same! I don't mind if it's a drama, mini-series or a movie. Just a project is enough, please? WB?! I think he will consider one in 2013.
    twitter1N2D ♥ tumblr