Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

ARIEL LIN, WILSON CHEN
* Title: 我可能不會愛你 / Wo Ke Neng Bu Hui Ai Ni

* English title: In Time with You

* Genre: Romance

* Broadcast network: FTV / GTV

* Broadcast period: 2011-Sep-18

Synopsis

On her 30th birthday, Cheng You Qing received an email on "the symptoms of premature aging" from Li Da Ren, her best friend of 14 years. Unable to accept that Li Da Ren is like a fine wine that will get better with age and she is like a grape that will dry into a raisin as years go by, she made a bet with Li to see who will get married first before they turn 35. As she looked around for a potential husband, she discovered that she was surrounded by unacceptable candidates, like gay assistant or cheating ex-boyfriend. The only man who could love her despite her ill temper and stubbornness is her best friend. The only problem was that they both swore that they were not or will ever be romantically attracted to each other.

Cast

* Ariel Lin as Cheng You Qing 程又青

* Wilson Chen as Li Da Ren 李大仁

* Chen Kuang Yi (陳匡怡) as Maggie

* Wang Yang Ming (王陽明) as Ding Li Wei 丁立威

* Lin Mei Xiu as Cheng's mother

* Luo Bei An as Cheng's father

* Ying Wei Min (應蔚民) as Cheng Guan Qing 程冠青

* Ma Nan (馬囡) as Guan Qing's wife 大嫂

* Yin Qi (殷琦) as Cheng Mei Qing 程美青

* Xie Yu Wei (謝宇威) as Mei Qing's husband 姊夫

* Zhou Dan Wei (周丹薇) as Li's mother 李媽

* Meng Geng Ru as Li Tao Tao 李淘淘

* Jin Shi Jye (金士傑) as Bai Shu 白叔

* Jerry Huang as Henry

* Na Tie (拿鐵) as Nic

* Ma Shi Li (馬世莉) as Manager 總經理

* Joelle Lu as Grace

* Yu Han Mi (余函彌) as Lala

* Ya Zi (丫子) as Lu Xing Di 盧辛蒂

* Tsai Chang Hsien (蔡昌憲) as Di Shu 地鼠

* Zeng Wei Hao (曾威豪) as Da Cong 大叢

* Li Wei Wie (李維維) as Zi Lin 子琳

* Liu Yi Hao (劉以豪) as Mei Nan 美男

* An Wei Ling (安唯綾) as Mei Mei 美美

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chloe_addict

Just wanted to bump up this thread since Episode 1 aired yesterday. Let's share our thoughts & comments! :wub:

So after watching Ep 1, it seems like DR is more infatuated with YQ since their school days. Unfortunately, YQ doesn't see him in the same way, putting him in the "friend zone". I was a bit confused if they both swore not to fall for each other or if it were just her.

It seems like YQ is the more ambitious, driven type while DR is more laid-back. Since she is more career oriented, perhaps that's why she feels like time is chasing her, especially since she is not married yet at age 30. So she feels the "pressure" of conventional societal expectations.

The translation of the drama's title is interesting: "In Time With You" since it's not a direct translation of "I Probably Won't Love You." These 2 titles imply different meanings. The former one seems to be more optimistic, suggesting that YQ will realize that the "things" she wanted was right in front of her and that she had been taking it for granted for a long time. The latter seems to suggest that there's less chance of the two getting together romantically.

Anyways, I appreciate that this Twdrama isn't the typical cutesy, over the top drama. It seems to have a grittier feel to it from the cinematography, and Ariel has a more mature look as compared to her ISWAK days.

Guest toGETherONE

^ I've seen the trailer, and I like how the story is heading. The chemistry is there, Ariel acts more mature than her previous characters, which interest me more to see she's expanding her craft. It'll be also interesting to see whether Wilson's stardom skyrocket more while the story develops.

In Time With You

Episodes RAW {MU} direct download

ITWY Ep.01 | go here

Credits to Sugoideas.com

Guest evelyn168

I have to say, I'm very excited because of this drama. For once, Ariel doesn't play a bubbly character in a Taiwanese drama. She's what we call, more real to her real life. The hitting 30 crisis is like the most common thing for any Chinese girl. Everyone wants to get married before 30 and if you're not, you're someone left over. I like how Wilson is the one to smack some sense to Ariel and to make her learn to love herself, although, she's a pain at times. This is one of the few times that I have to say, I like Ariel acting along side other guys besides Hu Ge and Joe Cheng.

^ I've seen the trailer, and I like how the story is heading. The chemistry is there, Ariel acts more mature than her previous characters, which interest me more to see she's expanding her craft. It'll be also interesting to see whether Wilson's stardom skyrocket more while the story develops.

In Time With You

Episodes RAW {MU} direct download

ITWY Ep.01 | go here

Credits to Sugoideas.com

@toGETherONE Megaupload is not available in my region and I can't download torrent with my mac, is there another link via sendspace or mediafire that you can share?

Guest deepslumber89

such a promising first episode <3 I never expect less from Ariel, but Wilson Chen actually surprised me, he's really convincing in all the high school scenes... I'll be looking forward to his growth as an actor, especially if he's given more projects in the future,... :)

Really anticipated this from the trailer. But then i thought i wouldn't enjoy ep 1 cause the trailers tell too much.

Yet, i watched it and I LOVED IT.

I enjoy Li Da Ren and Chen You Qing's interactions. I dont know how to explain it...but it seems...real. For example, their banters and conversation exchange is really what you see among old friends. Also, they convey the familiarity without being too friendly..you can still see romantic potential among their familiar vibe.

I think what really kills me is how Li Da Ren is so in love with her (the way he teases her and smile while reading her email)....I for-see a lot of heartbreaks for him in the future...*sigh*

I was so happy to see Wilson Chen in another drama, and Ariel Lin is looking good!

Anyway, just finished episode 2 today, and I have to say I really like this drama. It's pretty different from the typical

Taiwanese idol dramas, and the acting from the two main leads is really good (and they have a lot of chemistry.)

It's just the actress who plays Maggie that makes me cringe, lol.

Just wanted to bump up this thread since Episode 1 aired yesterday. Let's share our thoughts & comments! :wub:

So after watching Ep 1, it seems like DR is more infatuated with YQ since their school days. Unfortunately, YQ doesn't see him in the same way, putting him in the "friend zone". I was a bit confused if they both swore not to fall for each other or if it were just her.

It seems like YQ is the more ambitious, driven type while DR is more laid-back. Since she is more career oriented, perhaps that's why she feels like time is chasing her, especially since she is not married yet at age 30. So she feels the "pressure" of conventional societal expectations.

The translation of the drama's title is interesting: "In Time With You" since it's not a direct translation of "I Probably Won't Love You." These 2 titles imply different meanings. The former one seems to be more optimistic, suggesting that YQ will realize that the "things" she wanted was right in front of her and that she had been taking it for granted for a long time. The latter seems to suggest that there's less chance of the two getting together romantically.

Anyways, I appreciate that this Twdrama isn't the typical cutesy, over the top drama. It seems to have a grittier feel to it from the cinematography, and Ariel has a more mature look as compared to her ISWAK days.

I think the title "I Probably Won't Love You" refers to what Wilson's character keeps saying as if to convince himself he doesn't...when he already does. The first time he said it in high school I think it was one of those stupid things guys say when they're nervous. When he repeats it in college to himself you can totally see he knows he does

@toGETherONE Megaupload is not available in my region and I can't download torrent with my mac, is there another link via sendspace or mediafire that you can share?

I use the program Transmission to download torrents on my Mac. There are other torrent programs for Mac as well

I downloaded the first episode and its seems very interesting, but without subtitles I haven't understood a lot.

So, does anyone know where I could find English subtitles for this drama ? or perhaps recaps ?

Thanks in advance.

Viki is subbing it. The first episode if 100% subbed and the second episode is now over 50% done on the same day it aired

Guest chloe_addict

Besides Maggie, Nic looks too young to be 25 or perhaps not "manly" enough. It seems as if the director miscasts these 2 roles. Or did he want the audience to notice how incompatible DR & YQ are with other people besides with each other?

One of the highlight of Episode 2 is when Henry asked YQ to come shop for a (apology) purse for Lala. When YQ found a (Coach's Sophia Madison large) purse for herself, he offered to pay for it too. But YQ flatly refused: "I want to use my money to buy my purse so I can put my things in it." (Very fitting since beforehand, she emptied out her old purse and discovered remnants of her past when she was in a relationship with Henry: earrings he gave her, key, etc.)

It's awesome that YQ is independent and showing Henry that she doesn't need him to survive. You go girl! B)

Archived