Brenda Song & Trace Cyrus Expecting First Child!

Guest LizzieBee

Guest LizzieBee

Wow...I didn't even know they were a couple...
brenda-song-trace-cyrus-expecting.jpg

051310_tracecyrus_brendasong_544.jpg

Brenda Song is reportedly pregnant with her first child!

The 23-year-old Suite Life actress and boyfriend Trace Cyrus, 22, are expecting a baby, according to E! Online.

“They are beyond thrilled. [she is] about eight weeks along,” a source also told Celebuzz.

Brenda appeared in 2010’s The Social Network. Trace, whose younger sis is Miley Cyrus, was previously in the band Metro Station.

Congrats to the couple - if the news is true!!!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/23/brenda-song-trace-cyrus-expecting-first-child/

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest christelle-g

I didn't know Miley Cyrus got a brother in the first place and the couple looks really odd!

OMG, Brenda Song, why? I wish it was false and just rumours but congratz to them though.

Guest fuzzylove<3

wtf is Brenda Song doing? As an asian girl, doesn't she know she's not allowed to date a bf that has tattoos? And DEFINITELY not allowed to get pregnant by the guy? And ESPECIALLY not get pregnant out of wedlock??? (end of sarcastic rant)

wtf is Brenda Song doing? As an asian girl, doesn't she know she's not allowed to date a bf that has tattoos? And DEFINITELY not allowed to get pregnant by the guy? And ESPECIALLY not get pregnant out of wedlock???

I hope this is sarcasm otherwise... you need to back the john tesh up.

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

^ I'm pretty sure they meant that to be sarcastic.

It's just always so weird to see that anyone (former or not) of Disney fame is pregnant.

I was surprised enough to see that Lizzie McGuire was pregnant! But it's a little less surprising since she's married.

But Brenda Song? And with Trace Cyrus!? Since when were they an item?! This is bonkers.

Guest fuzzylove<3

I hope this is sarcasm otherwise... you need to back the john tesh up.

it was sarcasm. Ive fixed my post so other people do not get confused.

Guest hamdainvincible

this is shockiinnnnnnnnnnnng

no offense but trace cyrus looks like a horse, the baby better get most of brendas genes 

glad I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like a horse. I didn't know Brenda liked guys like him, but I mean... it's her life. Congrats though I do find it all odd.

Guest HARMONYHARMONYOOHLOVE

He looks really scary. 

I didn't even know they were going out! 

Hopefully the baby looks like Brenda :)

... I always thought Brenda Song would be marrying some beautiful looking person that's like herself. She's reported to be incredibly happy though so I hope to see the baby as beautiful as her and her wedding soon! (neverknewmileyhadanolderbrother...butokay)

Archived