foods you're not supposed to eat but sometimes enjoy...

Guest fivers

Guest fivers

(like babyfood and catfood =^._.^= lol)
I sometimes have these small pots of babyfood that I really like to eat, my favorite ones are beef with potatoes & veggies or turkey with carrots & potatoes, I eat them with sambal and fishsauce.. ^__^ my sister says I'm weird.. but I like the taste of it, they're yummy :lol: .. I also like to eat Sheba catfood (beef flavour) lolololol -not Whiskas those taste awful :wacko:

I know that is really weird but I like the taste of it too! hmm, I wonder if there are others like me who sometimes have unusual kinds of food you're not supposed to eat, and if yes, which ones? :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fivers

eye balls

I like to eat the eye balls out of a roasted pig's head, theyre a treat

but lots of people eat it

eye balls eww that's gross

Guest monkeyinabarrel

Sour grass, (yep the weed) In elementary my friend showed it to me and it was yummy

I also ate a wild onion it was soo sweet it probably wouldn't sound so bad if it was washed after we plucked it from the ground (we also didn't wash the sour grass)

Guest rblack75

You eat cat food??? How does that not make you sick? The smell alone turns my stomach. I'm sorry but that's really gross....and funny.

Guest fivers

You eat cat food??? How does that not make you sick? The smell alone turns my stomach. I'm sorry but that's really gross....and funny.

lol yes I like both the smell and taste of it ^__^ .. I noticed that with a lot of "unusual" foods people have this kind of reaction but when they for example happen to eat them without knowing what it is or assuming it is some other kind of (pc) food than most of the time they will like it lol, i.e. I once saw the catfood thing served on toasts in a movie at a reception and everybody liked it :phew: likewise in different experiments people were blindfolded and told they would get to eat worms and such when in reality they got fed some type of bland food like overcooked macaroni or sth similar lol, then they would get served the same while not being blindfolded and rate the macaroni better tasting when they actually knew it was macaroni LOL

a similar incident took place at some Italian restaurant that served dogfood in their bolognese sauce while nobody noticed lol - it got discovered by neigbours who got suspicious after they found huge amounts of dogfood cans in the garbage container :ph34r: and similar stories have been known among other eating places, yum yum yum lol

while we are convinced that taste is partly acquired it is all too often all in the head rather than on our tastebuds...

that being said I would probably like the taste of those pork eye balls mentioned earlier but as long as I know they're eye balls I won't even try them lol.. hell, I don't even wanna know what's in the catfood hahaha lol

Guest hamdainvincible

I've never had cat food but my dog's food, in my opinion (and my mom's opinion) really smells like pâté and so I don't think it's weird that someone might eat it and think it tastes totally fine... but I, personally, would never.

I used to eat baby food too, when my cousins were smaller and were fed baby food, but I starter getting disgusted by the mushiness of crushed foods so I opt out after awhile. I don't eat much that I'm not "allowed" to eat nowadays.

I didn't know eyeballs were something you weren't allowed to eat... my dad eats fish eyeballs all the time. Well, more like he sucks the juices and leaves the hard part but he does that with the fins as well.

Guest mz simmonz

I used to snack on gummy vitamins because they tasted better than regular gummy bears =P

then my professor brought this up and said that it's bad because your liver will suffer damage if you get too much vitamin A so I stopped.

Guest The Legend

I used to eat Fish food haha. Whenever I was at my grandparents house I would go downstairs to feed the fish...then feed myself :sweatingbullets:

Me and my boyfriend recently tried one of my dog's dog treats haha. The bacon+cheese kind. Yeah, didn't taste how it smelled haha

Guest smashingalou

i like powdered milk a lot..not the milk for infant though....whenever I have cravings that I cannot eat..I just had a spoonful of powdered milk and I'm good

CAT FOOD??????? Ok I'm not judging, just a little astonish.

Cat Food?....Really???

I'll eat burnt rice from the bottom of the rice pot (not when its charcaol burnt though!)

Cat Food??????

I like to eat the outer part of the eye of a squid. The meat around the eye itself is soft. lol And also the chicken's heart and gizzard. I don't eat it raw! Haha  There is a chicken dish here that's called 'Atay Balunan' which stands for Atay=Liver and Balunan=Gizzard. It can be bought at the market (chicken's heart, liver and gizzard). Before cooking, the chicken parts are to be marinated in soy sauce, onion, lime and sometimes pepper. Then, it's sauteed in a pan. (like how Adobos are cooked). And also I like the taste of this certain coffee creamer. I scoop a teaspoon of it and lick it. vicx.gif

Archived