Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

B.A.P. 비에이피

Replies

• kerensakerensa Posts: 42Member
    OMG I am in love with this group all the members are funny. I am watching the episode right now and Bang YongGuk is killing me lol
    nf0207.jpg mcdpn5.jpg
  • hjadehjade new york!Posts: 671Member

ROOKIE

<3 so much love GAH! BANG YONGGUK CAN BANG ME ALL DAY YO!
    Don't forget to^-^~smile~

(+)pictures (+)music (+)kpop (+)written rants&tibits
  • seafoodseafood -walkingman USAPosts: 4,465Member

IDOL

These guys are so lovable and I am loving them so far. I'm sorry but can people give us more info on them? I know that they will fully debut as a group later this month? And can we get like members info . .I don't know who is who =/
    Baby I'm sorry
  • YOOJIN.YOOJIN. Posts: 258Member

ROOKIE

I found the list of names for who is who.
    tumblr_lxj7hjZgHc1qc85s3o1_r1_500.jpg
    Source: tumblr

BLOG SHOP TWITTER 

ROOKIE

edited January 2012
    TS Entertainment will begin revealing profiles of each B.A.P members starting the 16th

With a little more then 2 weeks remaining until the official debut of TS Entertainment's male group, B.A.P (Best Absolute Perfect), fans and onlookers will be excited to hear that the wait is soon over, as teasers and the members profile will soon be released.

According to TS Entertainment, B.A.P will be releasing their 1st currently untitled single on January 26th. Beginning January 16th, the official profiles of two members will be revealed each day until the 18th.

Zelo and Daehyun's profile will be the first set to be released, followed by Himchan and Yongjae, and finally Bang Yongguk and Jongeop.

Two days following the release of their debut single, B.A.P will perform at their debut showcase.

B.A.P have already released a short teaser during the end-of-the-year awards, revealing each members, who's faces are hidden behind masks. Thus far, only 3 members (Bang Yoonguk, Himchan, Zelo) have officially been revealed.

Bang Yongguk was first featured in Secret Jieun's solo comeback last year, followed by his own debut solo single "I Remember." Himchan has been busy as the MC for MTV's "The Show," while Zelo joined Bang Yongguk in promotions as a sub-unit and released the song "Never Give up."

Currently, B.A.P's reality show "Tadah! It's B.A.P" began airing on SBS-MTV. The show follows the members of the group as they followed their daily schedule, giving fans insight on the group prior to their debut.

Are you looking forward to B.A.P's debut at the end of the month?

Source: KOREABOO

B.A.P member`s profiles & images will be unveiled!

The profiles and images of B.A.P members who will release a 1st single on January 26 will be unveiled sequentially next week.

Check out B.A.P member`s profiles & images throughout TS ENTERTAINMENT official homepage (http://tsenter.co.kr/) , TS ENTERTAINMENT facebook (www.facebook.com/OFFICIALTSENT) , B.A.P`s official fan café (http://cafe.daum.net/TS-ASIAN) from January 16!

We look forward to your support and interest.

On January 16: Zelo, Dae Hyun
    On January 17: Him Chan, Yong Jae
    On January 18: Bang Yong Guk, Jong Up

Source: B.A.P Facebook

BLOG SHOP TWITTER 
  • EpicEpic Posts: 1,498Member

SUPERSTAR

YOOJIN. wrote on 11 January 2012 - 11:14 PM:

TS Entertainment will begin revealing profiles of each B.A.P members starting the 16th

B.A.P member`s profiles & images will be unveiled!

We look forward to your support and interest.

On January 16: Zelo, Dae Hyun
    On January 17: Him Chan, Yong Jae
    On January 18: Bang Yong Guk, Jong Up

Thank you for the update! I am so looking forward to their debut. This is one group that doesn't seem to be "groom" since they're not train and package ;)

Bang Yong Guk is amazingly talented so I hope the rest of the members can show and sparks their talents too.

ROOKIE

edited January 2012
    Bang Yong Guk & Zelo of B.A.P member who visit Malaysia.
    2nbhamf.jpg
    i21xg8.jpg

BLOG SHOP TWITTER 
    love♥you♥kpop

ROOKIE

TS Entertainment has changed the order of the members that are going to unveiled.

The unveiling schedule of B.A.P member`s profiles & images has been changed. On January 16: Bang Yong Guk, Dae Hyun On January 17: Zelo, Jong Up On January 18: Him Chan, Yong Jae

BLOG SHOP TWITTER 

SUPERSTAR

YOOJIN. wrote on 14 January 2012 - 05:25 PM:

TS Entertainment has changed the order of the members that are going to unveiled.

The unveiling schedule of B.A.P member`s profiles & images has been changed. On January 16: Bang Yong Guk, Dae Hyun On January 17: Zelo, Jong Up On January 18: Him Chan, Yong Jae

It doesn't matter if they changed the order of the members they're going to unveiled since I'm excited that the group finally going to debut.

Btw, is "Tah-Dah it's B.A.P" a weekly show? If so, airing on what day?

ROOKIE

edited January 2012
    Epic wrote on 14 January 2012 - 06:54 PM:

It doesn't matter if they changed the order of the members they're going to unveiled since I'm excited that the group finally going to debut.

Btw, is "Tah-Dah it's B.A.P" a weekly show? If so, airing on what day?

Yes, it airs weekly. The show is on air every Sunday at 4PM KST in SBS.

BLOG SHOP TWITTER 

ROOKIE

edited January 2012
    oursc2.jpg
    Dae Hyun

Date Of Birth : June 28, 1993
    Position : Vocal

o52jdk.jpg
    Bang Yong Guk

Date Of Birth : March 31, 1990
    Position : Leader, Rapper

Edit: I found DaeHyun's twitter. https://twitter.com/bap_daehyun

Ages of the B.A.P boys.

YongGuk: 23
    Himchan: 23
    Daehyun: 20
    Youngjae: 19
    Jongup: 18
    Zelo: 17
    Source: tumblr

tumblr_lxrxufDfD91r99d3oo1_400.jpg

[PROFILE]

Name : Moon Jongup. Hangul : 문종업. Roman : Mun Jong-Eob. Bunny : Green. Birthdate : -/-

Name : Bang Yongguk. Hangul : 방용국. Roman : Bang Yonggug. Bunny : Red. Birthdate : 31/3/90

Name : Choi Junhoong/Zelo. Hangul : 최준홍/젤로. Roman : Choe Junhong/Jello. Bunny : Blue. Birthdate : 15/10/96

Name : Jung Daehyun. Hangul : 정대현. Roman : Jeong Daeheon. Bunny : White. Birthdate : -/- 1993

Name : Yoo Youngjae. Hangul : 유영재. Roman : Yu Yeongjae. Bunny : Yellow. Birthdate : 24/1/1994

Name : Kim Himchan. Hangul : 김힘찬. Roman : Gim Himchan. Bunny : Pink/Purple. Birthdate : 19/4/90
    Source: fyeah-bap

BLOG SHOP TWITTER 

ROOKIE

edited January 2012

ROOKIE

B.A.P releases jacket photos of Zelo & Jong Up

Following yesterday’s jacket photo releases for Bang Young Gook and Dae Hyun, B.A.P has just revealed new concept photos of members Zelo and Jong Up!

At the mere age of 15, Zelo debuted last month as the leader of the sub-unit project group, BANG & ZELO with the song, “Never Give Up”, gaining considerable attention for his rapping, beatbox and dance talents. Furthermore, he’s been gaining recognition for dance since elementary school and hailed as a child prodigy.

24lo16p.jpg
    Moon Jong Up, who was born in 1995, has also received attention for making a brief cameo in the music video of SECRET‘s “Starlight Moonlight”. He is anticipated to be the sub-vocal and dancer of the six-man group.

ws905e.jpg

As the countdown has begun in anticipation of B.A.P’s official debut, the teasers are expected to continue for the rest of the week, with Himchan and Young Jae‘s jacket photos to be released tomorrow and the MV teaser on January 20th.

Source: allkpop

BLOG SHOP TWITTER 
    love♥you♥kpop

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2012
    I understand the age process by a year ahead but it looks like whomever submitted the profile must want the members to be older than they are?
    The Korean age if you would like to state it that way, a year advanced calculation, also being calculated/use same method in majority of the Asian countries but this I don't understand. The members are being added +2 years beyond their birth year. Anyone know the actual calcuation method being use here? I'm curious.

Yong Guk 1990: Western age, he is going to be 22 in March - Korean age 23 - Understandable
    Him Chan 1990 - same as the above
    Dae Hyun 1993 - He's 17 turning 18 on June 28 - Korean age should be 19 - confused?
    Young Jae 1994 - He's 17 turning 18 - Korean age should be 19 - confused?
    Jong Up 1995 - He's 16 turning 17 - Korean age should be 18 - confused?
    Zelo 1996 - 14 years old turned 15 on Oct 15 - Korean age should be 15 stil? confused

Heck, I go by the western system.

ROOKIE

edited January 2012
    Zelo is turning 16 in Western system. His Korean age is 17. Same with the other members. I think you did your math wrong. You're suppose to subtract it from 2012.

EDIT:
    HimChan
    35689114.jpg

YongJae
    32073801.jpg

BLOG SHOP TWITTER 
    love♥you♥kpop

SUPERSTAR

YOOJIN. wrote on 17 January 2012 - 06:21 PM:

Zelo is turning 16 in Western system. His Korean age is 17. Same with the other members. I think you did your math wrong. You're suppose to subtract it from 2012.

He just turned 15. That's 3 months and 2 days as of today. If you're counting calendar year, it doesn't make sense nor does it add up. Sorry, I'm just trying to understand and being logical and practical. If you were to count it by 365 days in a calendar year, he's still 15 lol

Thanks for responding.

ROOKIE

As soon as your born, you are considered as a one year old; and every January 1st, you turn one year older.
    Zelo is going to turn 16 years old this year, and you add an extra year for their Korean age.

BLOG SHOP TWITTER 
    rectitude*May_t
  • sushiix3sushiix3 ©mondtrunkenPosts: 1,020Member

ROOKIE

I have a question, I read on allkpop couple of months back that Bang Yong Guk was pick to be a fix cast on a variety Tv show along with G.NA and Kara Park Gyuri. I Just want to know whether or not the show aired already and what's the name of the show??