Jepp Blackman(젭 블랙맨)

Birthday: 1990.03.31

Height: 182cm

Weight: 60kg

Position: Leader

Skills: Rap, beatboxing

Hobby: Play solitaire, baseball, basketball

Specialties: Words and music

Musicians: Lloyd Banks, The Game, 50 Cent, Teddy Anthony Hamilton, Fabolous, T.I, N.E.R.D

Agency: TS Entertainment

Debut: 2011.08.11 'I Remember'

He debuted with Soul Connection on August 9, 2009.

Cyworld Twitter

MV

Bang Yong Gook ft. Yang YoSeob - I Remember MV

Song JiEun ft. Bang Yong Gook - Going Crazy

tumblr_lql3fcee691ql1f4vo1_400.jpg

Name: Kim Him Chan (김힘찬)

Profession: Rapper,Hip-Hop,Ulzzang

Birthdate:April 19, 1990

Height: 180cm

Weight: 69kg

Skills: Rap, dance, MC, traditional Korean musical instruments

Experiences: Back up dancer of Untouchable and Secret

MV that he was starring Jung Seul Gi - 'Back in Place Again', Secret's 'Starlight Moonlight', Song JiEun's 'Going Crazy', Secret's 'Shy Boy'

Twitter

Name: Jung Dae Hyun (정대현)

Datedate : June 28, 1993

Position : Vocal

Twitter

Name: Yoo Young Jae (유영재)

Birthdate: January 24, 1994

Position: Lead Vocal

Fact: Placed first in the JYP Audition

Twitter

Name: Moon Jong Up (문종업)

Birthdate: Febrary 6, 1995

Position: Subvocal, Dance

Name: Choi Jun Hong (최준홍)

Stage Name: Zelo

Birthdate: October 15, 1996

Height: 182cm

Weight: 63kg

Position: Maknae

Skills: Dance, Acrobatics, Rap

Twitter

☆ His stage name comes from Greek mythology (Zelos)

☆ He admires Will.I.Am

☆ His ideal type is S.E.S’ Yoojin

Fancafe Facebook B.A.P Official Site

ALBUMS

6590228629_1f34c9f146_m.jpg

Bang Yong Gook - I Remember ft. Yoseob (Single)

6590215183_6befe11ca2_m.jpg

BANG & ZELO - Never Give Up (Digital Single)

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kathy K.

I’m really anticipating Yongguk’s live comeback, as well as I’m pretty interested how would the group generally appear :D Anybody knows when „I Remember” will be performed live?

Guest Celestra

^This!  I would love to see I Remember performed live. :D  Although, I'm not sure if it will happen since it'll probably be difficult to match Yoseob & Yonggook's schedule together.

Also, does anyone know the official spelling for Yonggook's name?  Is it Yonggook or Yongguk?  I interchange them all the time and I'm not sure which way is the "official" spelling, lol. ;-;

Anyway, I looovee him. :D  Haha.  I even got my brother into listening to his song as well as Going Crazy! /mission accomplished

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

B.A.P. to debut early next year through big showcase event

Upcoming group B.A.P., which stands for “Best, Absolute, Perfect”, will be having their blockbuster debut showcase early next year.

Agency TS Entertainment stated on December 20th that Bang Yong Guk will act as leader to a 6-member boy band. They revealed, “On January 28, 2012, there will be a large-scale showcase at the Jang-Choong Gymnasium, free of charge.” The same gymnasium has previously been used as a concert hall for Epik High, Jay Park, and Kim Hyun Joong.

Though groups are usually given small spaces for their debut showcase, B.A.P. is receiving a lot of attention for having their first showcase in such a large arena, especially when considering that news of the fees for the stage, instrument preparation, and the advertising as well as marketing for the event. A representative from TS Entertainment stated, “As its the first place that B.A.P. will be revealing themselves to the world, we’ve prepared a space for the best greeting.”

He went on, “Japan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, etc., press and media, album crew, concert crew, and fans, around 300 in total are planned to be allowed to enter.”

Bang Yong Guk is currently a cast member of MBC‘s ‘Our One Night – Looloo Lala‘. He also released the single “Never Give Up” recently with the group’s youngest member Zelo. Member Himchan is also acting as host of ‘The Show‘. The three other members of B.A.P. are yet to be revealed.

Source: TS Entertainment, allkpop

• 2 weeks later...

BANG&ZELO to be the opening red carpet performance at the ’2011 SBS Gayo Daejun’

BANG&ZELO has come up with an impressive performance for the ‘2011 SBS Gayo Daejun‘!

TS Entertainment shared, “BANG&ZELO will be the red carpet opening performance at the ’2011 SBS Gayo Daejun’, which takes place at the Ilsan Kintex on the 29th at 8:50 p.m. KST.”

The two will be performing “Never Give Up“, and considering the fact that SBS usually only gives the opening stage to the strongest rookie debut of the year, BANG&ZELO is off to a good start even before they’ve made their official debut as B.A.P.

After their attendance, they’ll be concluding their activities as a unit group to prepare for their large-scale showcase debut next month. Tickets for the showcase opened on their fancafe this week, and the boys have been receiving calls from even fans overseas that would like to attend.

Source: allkpop

How to apply to B.A.P's debut showcase from foreign countries

Since we announced B.A.P’s first debut showcase on January 28th, there have been lots of inquires from fans oversea. So hereby we inform foreign fans of the way to apply for the event. Please acknowledge the information below and apply.

- Date: January 28, 2012. 5:00 P.M.

- Venue: Jang-chung Gymnasium in Seoul (www.jangchunggym.co.kr/)

- Price: Free

How to apply

- The deadline is January 8, 2012.

- Please email to tsentertainment@hanmail.net with the format below;

Title of email: Application for B.A.P Showcase

Contents:

1) Name:

2) Nationality:

3) Mobile phone number:

4) Email address

How to enter

1. How to receive the tickets

- Those who applied via. email can get the tickets at the venue based on first come, first served. (Do not forget to bring the passport.)

- There will be a booth for the fans overseas at the venue.

2. Seats for the foreign fans.

- There will be separate seats for the foreign fans based on first come, first served.

- There will be further notice in detail via. email such as the ticket booth open and door open time.

- Please email to tsentertainment@hanmail.net for further inquires.

- The contents above can be revised a little bit later.

Bang Yong Guk and SECRET’s Ji Eun to perform a remix of “Going Crazy”

B.A.P.‘s leader Bang Yong Guk will be collaborating with SECRET‘s Jieun at the ‘2011 MBC Gayo Daejaejun‘!

On December 31st, the two will be working together once again for their 2011 hit, “Going Crazy“, to commemorate a successful year, as well as look forward to more things to come in 2012.

The song ranked at the top for a month in February, and Bang Yong Guk himself earned a lot of praise for his ability to lead on the performances with Ji Eun in a fashion that made it hard to believe he was a rookie. The two will come together to collaborate for the remix version on the stage of the ’2011 MBC Gayo Daejaejun’.

B.A.P.’s Bang Yong Guk, Zelo, and Himchan have been promoting actively even before their debut. They’ve been participating on various TV programs as well as in special performances, in addition to their half-time advertisements that were aired during the major year-end ceremonies. The boys are currently preparing for their debut showcase on January 28th.

B.A.P. to conquer the world in SBS MTV reality show, ‘Ta-Dah, It’s B.A.P.’

6624308461_5d648b1834_z.jpg

B.A.P. is literally out to conquer just about everything before their official debut! TS Entertainment has revealed that the boys will be starring in their own reality program, ‘Ta-Dah, It’s B.A.P.

Representatives revealed, “Since December, they’ve been filming for SBS MTV‘s representative reality program, ‘Ta-Dah’.”

The first episode will air on January 8th. As expected, it won’t be your standard run of the mill pre-debut reality show with scenes of the boys training; instead, the six members will be regarded as alien beings from another planet that are asked to undergo strenuous missions in their quest to become singers and take over the world.

The rest of the members will also finally be unveiled for the very first time, so fans should not miss the airing.

B.A.P. will be making their official debut on January 26th, with a 3,000 member showcase on the 28th.

6624308593_202ab9c5b7_z.jpg

Archived