Ways to get rid of my small round chubby face T.T

Guest Fix3

Eating less might help... i guess?

Are there any products i can use to have a slimmer V shape face ? :)

How about massaging the face? but i have no idea how T.T

Thanks ^^

how old are you? it could be the baby fat in your cheeks that are making you look chubby, unless you're fat already. as for your chin, it is possible for it to slim down if you have fat around that area, otherwise its impossible. you'll have to get surgery to slim it down since its the bone there that gives your chin its shape.

Guest Jenniferrsx3

All I know is that chewing gum too much is like exercising your jaw muscles, which makes your jaws bigger. But after exercising and eating right, I did notice the slimming of my face.

how old are you? it could be the baby fat in your cheeks that are making you look chubby, unless you're fat already. as for your chin, it is possible for it to slim down if you have fat around that area, otherwise its impossible. you'll have to get surgery to slim it down since its the bone there that gives your chin its shape.

im turning 15 , so i guess excerising more would help ? ^^

Guest ukraine

im turning 15 , so i guess excerising more would help ? ^^

dude, you're a baby. it's baby fat. either that or natural face shape-- i have friends who are skinny but still have chubby chipmunk cheeks. don't worry about it, i'm sure people find it cute.

Guest Snowflakes-

I had a huge chubby face when I was young...now that I'm 21 in Korea and when I visited my friends, some couldn't recognize me cause I lost all my baby fat..lol been 6 years. although my face is still huge -.-

and i just noticed that when i make this face i have the cheek line near my nose ...

http://drseckel.com/nose-to-mouth-lines/nose-to-mouth-lines-how-to-remove-the-nasal-labial-or-n-asolabial-fold/

this thing...IM SCARED... IM ONLY 21111111111111111111111111

Guest soiia

There's no age limit, but I think you're too young to even think about getting rid of the baby fat now!! Do face yoga if you want to sculpt your face a little bit, but it takes discipline and constant doing for a while to see a bit of difference. Patience is indeed a virtue :P

I initially didn't want to share this bit of information because I think you seriously do not need to use it, but figure you will find your way with internet anyways; I saw xiaxue (blogger) uses this cream that apparently reduces puffyness and when she applied it, her face (more like her V-line) reduced by a few centimeters... which is scary, yes, but what I'm trying to say is maybe, try to do something about your water retention. Eat less salty overall. We know eating salty makes you puffy. As for the fat, it's pretty hard to get rid of fat on the face. Like, worst than the fat on your abs!

Don't think about using chemicals or doing surgeries just yet. Just enjoy your baby fat now, and if you really hate it, try out physical ways like I mentioned such as face yoga, changes in your diet or even makeup to contour your face. Even though I'm 20 now, I still would not use chemicals for that; it just doesn't seem right.

Guest hamdainvincible

Some facts online said that baby fat never goes away. But either way, I learned that the only way to really lose cheek fat is to lose weight (at least 8lbs)... losing up to 8lbs even changes the way your nose looks a little bit. Honestly, at 15... it's a little young to start worrying about your face shape because a girl doesn't stop growing until her 20's or so.

For losing double chin, my uncle always brushes the fat from the neck outwards... not sure if it works but my mom says that my uncle's skin always looks firm there. hmmmmm

OH yea, the person above me is super smart... water retention makes your face really big.

At the moment, I'm on medication and the water retention is so bad my cheeks are the size of probably two buns and the doctors make me go on a strict 2800mg low-sodium diet and it's not easy and I honestly don't think it's helping (but that's the medications fault)... so if you really want to try, lower your sodium intake as the person above says.

Guest originalai

You're only 15! Don't worry too much about it. Your baby fat will reduce as you get older. You could try face exercises to tone your face.

Guest mokimoka

You can try face roller massage. I'm currently using Thebodyshop facial massager. I've been massaging my face every night for about a month, and I notice my face got a bit slimmer. However, u gotta be patient if u try this method :/

Guest evolver

I had a huge chubby face when I was young...now that I'm 21 in Korea and when I visited my friends, some couldn't recognize me cause I lost all my baby fat..lol been 6 years. although my face is still huge -.-

and i just noticed that when i make this face i have the cheek line near my nose ...

http://drseckel.com/nose-to-mouth-lines/nose-to-mouth-lines-how-to-remove-the-nasal-labial-or-n-asolabial-fold/

this thing...IM SCARED... IM ONLY 21111111111111111111111111

You can get rid of the nasal labial lines using Facercise or other Face exercises. Carol Maggio's Facercise has a great exercise that will make them less noticeable. I really did notice instant results. This isn't spam I promise :sweatingbullets:. There's a huge thread on Facercise here, a lot of people had good responses to it! Somebody uploaded the clips on youtube:

Nasal Labial Smoother

As for chubby face.. there's a "face slimmer" exercise that's also on that Youtube channel. However, I don't really feel that it works that well but don't let that discourage you from trying :lol: . Maybe you can try face rollers for a more defined chin to counteract the round shape. Deborah Crowley's Flex Effect has a couple of great exercises that make your chin appear a bit longer. If you PM me I'll send you a download link but it'll take me a while to find it again! :D

Don't forget that plain old "growing up" will probably slim up your face as well! :lol:

More clips (w/ face slimmer clip)

I know this is contradicts what I just posted but don`t sweat too much about the little imperfections!

Guest Smelly Tofu

massages helps blood circulation and give you like 2mm lift effect but it very rigorous and discipline to keep up.

Starving is the answer. only stress and or great sickness would increase the activity under your cheeks. its when the body tries to provde your facial needs by converting alot of the fats. the fat behind your neck will also go away, a much tighter neck and sharper jawline.

then again if you go too far death may result.

Archived