Chinese Title: 千日的约定

Also known as: Forget Me Not / 1,000 Day Promise

Genre: Romance, melodrama

Episodes: 20

Broadcast network: SBS

Broadcast period: 2011-Oct-17 to 2011-Dec-20

Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Synopsis

A story about a woman who’s slowly losing her memory but a man still love her unconditionally and stay beside her.

Cast

Kim Rae Won as Park Ji Hyung

krwi.jpg

Soo Ae as Lee Seo Yeon

91918425.jpg

Lee Sang Woo as Jang Jae Min

manl.jpg

Jung Yoo Mi as Noh Hyang Ki

ladyue.jpg

Other Cast

Im Chae Moo as Park Chang Joo

Kim Hae Sook as Kang Soo Jung

Park Yoo Hwan as Lee Moon Kwon

Oh Mi Yun as aunt

Yoo Seung Bong as aunt’s husband

Moon Jung Hee as Jang Myung Hee

Jung Joon as Cha Dong Chul

Park Young Kyu as Noh Hong Kil

Lee Mi Sook as Oh Hyun Ah

Yang Han Yeol (양한열)

Production Credits

Director: Jung Eul Young

Screenwriter: Kim Soo Hyun

Episodes

Torrents (Thanks to semifly) 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Subtitles

Darksmurk Subs (Thanks to miss.KPOP.LOVE)

OST

Part 1

1. 여기가 아파 - 백지영(Baek Ji Young/Baek Ji Young)

2. 여기가 아파 (MR) - 백지영 (Baek Ji Young/Baek Ji Young)

3. 여기가 아파 (Violin Ver.) - 백지영 (Baek Ji Young/Baek Ji Young)

Youtube Here

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yenjay

I very much look forward to ~Lee Sang Woo ~~~GOGOGO~~

He will perform soo ae's brother~~

이상우 씨 화이팅~~~~~!!!

Guest Smelly Tofu

aww but a moment to remember was really sad and it runs 1.5 hours I can't handle 16-20 episode long of melo-ness

I hope its good

news from Koala's Playground

Thousand Day Promise Casts Lee Sang Woo and Moon Jung Hee as the Second Leads

lsw.jpg

mjh.jpg

The casting for the highly-regarded upcoming Kim Soo Hyun-penned SBS melodrama Thousand Day Promise has finished it’s casting. Joining leads Su Ae and Kim Rae Won will be Lee Sang Woo, who worked with writer Kim Soo Hyun on her last drama Life is Beautiful, as well as Moon Jung Hee. Kim Rae Won will be discharged from military service at the end of August and will immediately jump into filming TDP because the drama is scheduled to air at the end of September after Warrior Baek Dong Soo. The drama will be the story about a man who stays by the side of his beloved who is gradually losing her memory. This must be what a drama version of A Moment to Remember would have looked like.

sakrw.jpg

Knowing Kim Soo Hyun, this drama will be less a tearjerker for the sake of wringing out the emotion, as much as it’ll like focus on the delicate humanity of loving someone who will not remember you soon. I think on paper Su Ae and Kim Rae Won make a fine OTP, but I’ll have to see them in action to see if the right type of chemistry is there. Apparently Kim Rae Won has been increasing his workouts to get back into fighting shape, likely for his obligatory shower scene in the drama. Heh. To say I’m looking forward to this is an understatement.

hi guys, I'm in!

I watched this PD & writer combo make beautiful drama magic together last year and now that LSW is in, I'm here to stay ^^

Soo Ae is a great actress and I read good things about Rae Won, let's see what they'll do with the script ^_^

serenaf95, thank you for starting the thread <3

Guest GRAPEJUICE

Kimraewon and Sooae.. two of my favorite actors and such unexpected pairing. I LOVE IT!

But does it have to be melodrama? Ugh...... I'd love to see Sooae in a comedy for once. But ohwell I will watch for them.

Oh! I'm so excited on this new drama it was like the "A Moment to Remember"

KIm Rae Won...I'm so excited to see you in the screen...it's been so long.

I hope it's so heavy drama...I'm so exhausted on this kind of story. I'm not starting counting the

days.

I have much expectation for this drama as well. I'm really hoping that both Soo Ae and Rae Won will shine and make big noises for this drama.

Lee Sang Woo has already worked with Soo Ae as her ex-bf in 9 ends 2 outs. It's good they acted together again.

Wonder how Soo Ae is preparing for her role?

박유환, 김수현작가 '천일의 약속'서 수애 동생으로 출연

20110823ba008.jpg

신예 박유환(20)이 김수현 작가의 SBS드라마 ‘천일의 약속’에서 수애 동생으로 캐스팅됐다.

박유환은 ‘무사 백동수’ 후속으로 9월26일 첫방송하는 ‘천일의 약속’에서 여주인공 이서연(수애)의 동생 이문권 역으로 나온다. 캐스팅을 확정짓고 지난 20일 대본연습에 참여해 조만간 촬영에 합류한다.

박 유환이 맡은 이문권은 낙천적이고 유쾌한 성격으로 편의점. PC방. 카페 피팅모델 등 각종 아르바이트를 전전하며 대학을 졸업하고 군대에 다녀와서 취업을 준비하는 인물. 사촌 매형 차동철(정준)의 편의점 아르바이트를 하며 살아간다. 이문권 역을 놓고 여러 배우들이 물망에 올랐지만 밝고 젊은 느낌으로 어필해 최종 낙점됐다.

MBC 주말극 ‘반짝 반짝 빛나는’으로 연기자로 데뷔한 박유환은 현재 출연중인 MBC월화극 ‘계백’에 이어 3개 드라마에서 연속으로 활동하게 돼 드라마 편수로는 형 박유천(2개)을 능가하게 됐다.

한 편 극중 박지형(김래원)과 정략결혼하는 사랑밖에 모르는 철없는 부잣집딸 노향기역은 정유미(25)가 맡아 캐스팅이 마무리됐다. 정유미는 영화 ‘댄서의 순정’. MBC ‘보석비빔밥’. ‘동이’ 등에 출연했고 현재 영화 ‘너는 펫’과 ‘원더풀 라디오’ 등을 촬영하고 있다.

Someone translate pleaseee...

Yoochun’s little brother joins Thousand Day Promise :wub: :wub: :wub:

parkyoohwan3.jpg

Park Yoochun’s little bro, Park Yoo-hwan, heretofore known as Yoobro, will be joining the cast of the upcoming Kim Soo-hyun melodrama Thousand Day Promise, starring Su Ae and Kim Rae-won. He’s been cast to play opposite Su Ae as — what else? — her little bro.

Isn’t it weird how much they look alike? Talk about a strong gene pool. They could basically hire them on as a set, like the Olsen twins, and swap them out when one of them gets overworked.

JUST KIDDING. You didn’t think I’d make the same mistake again, did you? See, I totally know which brother is which! Now if I could only keep their names straight…

Little bro (pictured below) debuted in the MBC weekend drama Twinkle Twinkle, and after his stint on Monday-Tuesday sageuk Kye Baek, this will be his third role to date. I guess that technically makes Yoobro’s drama resume longer than his hyung’s. His character Lee Moon-kwon is described as a bright and cheery, happy-go-lucky guy, who works a slew of part-time jobs to get himself through college: convenience stores, PC bangs, coffee shops, even a job as a fitting model. He graduates and returns from the army, and works at his cousin-in-law’s convenience store as he tries to figure out what to do with his future.

Su Ae plays his noona who is slowly losing her memory, and Kim Rae-won will be the love who stands by her side. Coming from A-list writer Kim Soo-hyun (Life Is Beautiful), I’m expecting nothing less than top-notch family drama as the people in the heroine’s life come to terms with her fading memory, and rally around her.

Thousand Day Promise premieres September 26, following Warrior Baek Dong-soo on SBS.

cr : dramabeans

Yoochun’s little brother joins Thousand Day Promise

MickyYoochun10.jpg

Park Yoochun’s little bro, Park Yoo-hwan, hereafter known as Yoobro, will be joining the cast of the upcoming Kim Soo-hyun melodrama Thousand Day Promise, starring Su Ae and Kim Rae-won. He’s been cast to play opposite Su Ae as — what else? — her little bro.

Isn’t it weird how much they look alike? Talk about a strong gene pool. They could basically hire them on as a set, like the Olsen twins, and swap them out when one of them gets overworked.

JUST KIDDING. You didn’t think I’d make the same mistake again, did you? See, I totally know which brother is which! Now if I could only keep their names straight…

Little bro (pictured below) debuted in the MBC weekend drama Twinkle Twinkle, and after his stint on Monday-Tuesday sageuk Kye Baek, this will be his third role to date. I guess that technically makes Yoobro’s drama resume longer than his hyung’s. His character Lee Moon-kwon is described as a bright and cheery, happy-go-lucky guy, who works a slew of part-time jobs to get himself through college: convenience stores, PC bangs, coffee shops, even a job as a fitting model. He graduates and returns from the army, and works at his cousin-in-law’s convenience store as he tries to figure out what to do with his future.

Su Ae plays his noona who is slowly losing her memory, and Kim Rae-won will be the love who stands by her side. Coming from A-list writer Kim Soo-hyun (Life Is Beautiful), I’m expecting nothing less than top-notch family drama as the people in the heroine’s life come to terms with her fading memory, and rally around her.

Thousand Day Promise premieres September 26, following Warrior Baek Dong-soo on SBS.

ParkYooHwan3.jpg

Credit Girlfriday @ Dramabeans.com

Archived