cocoroni.net

Guest babiixxangel

Guest babiixxangel

is this site reliable?
http://www.cocoroni.net/

i'm thinking of getting the iphone 4 soon and i'm looking for cute iphone cases. i came across this site actually in this forum.

and i was wondering, has anyone bought anything from this site? if so, are they reliable?

i tried searching reviews about this site, but i had no luck.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest forgottenmemories

I'm sure they are. The site accept paypal, so you're covered under their protection (if you have paypal). Just pay with your paypal account, and if the item doesn't come, you can always file a dispute with them. Thats what I would do.

Guest ukraine

i'd like some reviews of this site too.

I'm sure they are. The site accept paypal, so you're covered under their protection (if you have paypal). Just pay with your paypal account, and if the item doesn't come, you can always file a dispute with them. Thats what I would do.

personally, it's not a problem of "will the item arrive," but the quality of the item, especially from asian sites with an "about us" page that's completely blank :/

Guest KTZ811

Never heard of this but I've always wondered where people bought their cute phone cases. Thanks again for the link!

I just placed an order on an iphone 3g case via paypal. I'll let you know my thoughts on it. I'll be back.

Guest forgottenmemories

i'd like some reviews of this site too.

personally, it's not a problem of "will the item arrive," but the quality of the item, especially from asian sites with an "about us" page that's completely blank :/

Good point. I didn't even think about that. But their stuff is really tempting. They also have an etsy account, but it seems like everything is sold out on there. :/

KTZ811, can't wait for your review!

Guest Apple.Mint

i bought something too! it's been over a day since my "payment accepted" but they havent shipped it out yet, i'm giving it about four days max before i email them

Guest Aimiko

They are reliable, I purchased 2 blackberry cases there before and it takes some time because they have to really paint the design on it. Not sure about other cases though, but that's one of the reason why it's slow. But for the rest, it's definitely worth the wait. =)

Guest babiixxangel

@aimiko: reallly? okay maybe i might order something soon. thank you for your feedback!

i have another question. the iphone 4 cases, do they fit the at&t version of the iphone? i know there is a slight difference between verizon and at&t.

Any opinions or reviews on this site: http://www.strapya-world.com ?

I like their bear solar charger XD looks cute and useful-on-the-go!!

Guest pure.sophiestication

Any opinions or reviews on this site: http://www.strapya-world.com ?

I like their bear solar charger XD looks cute and useful-on-the-go!!

strapya's really reliable. they process your order really quickly and their stuff is high-quality too. it's an established site and has been for at least a couple of years now

Guest graacekimm

i actually ordered an iphone4 case and a cute bow from them too recently! but they havent shipped it out yet ;/

its been 5 days since i ordered it

but it still says preparation in progress

i'll give them like a week or something

hahaha

i'll come back when i get the package though!

i'll post up pics and stuff if you want (;

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Their stuff is so cute, but I was wondering if their cases are also tailored to fit the Verizon iphone...I really want to order from cocoroni.net but I don't want to waste my money for something that might not fit my iphone. -_-

Guest graacekimm

i actually ordered an iphone4 case and a cute bow from them too recently! but they havent shipped it out yet ;/

its been 5 days since i ordered it

but it still says preparation in progress

i'll give them like a week or something

hahaha

i'll come back when i get the package though!

i'll post up pics and stuff if you want (;

i emailed them and it's been 2 days... i don't know if this is too much of a wait or if i'm just impatient..

it's been officially a week since it's been "preparation in progress"

hm..

Guest graacekimm

^ Not sure if this might reassure you, but I had to wait over an week before it said "shipped".

oh thanks so much! it surely does haha (;

i got freaked out because it's my first time ordering something from overseas...

i never knew it would take so long T^T

Guest kurisu1112

i knew this site from a taiwan blog....

am i too paitience?!

i have been waiting for a month already....

have emailed them before and the first mail no reply,

the second mail got a reply of 'production delay because of too many orders'. T.T

and it still haven't been shipped yet.

Guest ukraine

placed an order for a couple of iphone 3GS cases (although whoops, i realized after one was 3G... hopefully it's the same? OTL)

protip-- if you're going to order, buy two. the shipping for one case is $10+, and the shipping for two is $3, so basically it's the same price as ordering two either way.

a little concerned about the shipping from the comments in this post, but hoping for the best. will update when they get here (or if i have problems with them)

placed an order for a couple of iphone 3GS cases (although whoops, i realized after one was 3G... hopefully it's the same? OTL)

I think the case will be fine. My phone case says it is made for both 3G/3GS ^^ so should be ok.

Guest graacekimm

am i too paitience?!

the second mail got a reply of 'production delay because of too many orders'. T.T

when did you order it?

am i too paitience?!

when did you order it?

Archived