taobao agents ?

Guest -=oopeteroo=-

Guest -=oopeteroo=-

oki i guess its wrong forum to ask, but dont know where to ask.

What is the cheapest, fastest, best taobao agent ? iam going to order soon so need some tips

right now i have taobaonow.com in my mind, is it good ?is there any better ?

--------------------------------------

so taobaotrend is the best agent to order from ?

is there any cheaper and trustworthy ? shipping to sweden isnt that cheap....

plz help me out gonna order today

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BerryHot

I've ordered from taobaotrends before. I did my search before finding an agent, and taobaotrends seemed to have a decent reputation. Customer service is really nice and they are really prompt on updating order status and replying to emails. Colin replies to emails really fast. Their shipping and service charges were reasonable.

Guest -=oopeteroo=-

I've ordered from taobaotrends before. I did my search before finding an agent, and taobaotrends seemed to have a decent reputation. Customer service is really nice and they are really prompt on updating order status and replying to emails. Colin replies to emails really fast. Their shipping and service charges were reasonable.

do u know how good it is compare to taobaonow.com ?

Guest lamlam

I use Taobaotrends too. They're really friendly! I think the fees are pretty nominal at best, and differences between them are just a few dollars. I go with great customer service and Jessica and Colin at Taobaotrends check to make sure the items are in stock before making you pay, and also are there to ask the seller any questions.

Guest -=oopeteroo=-

so taobaotrend is the best ? gonna order today, any other recommendation ? live in sweden, and need cheap shipping

Guest -=oopeteroo=-

how is their shipping fees? do they have discounts if purchase over a amount?

no idea, first time ordering :P shipping fee is like the other agents ? 40 % off the orginal EMS like 160 yuan for the first 500g then 45yuan for each 500g extra?

• 2 months later...
Guest strongwind

no idea, first time ordering :P shipping fee  is like the other agents ? 40 % off the orginal EMS like 160 yuan for the first 500g then 45yuan for each 500g extra?

yes, that's really a little expensive. 160 yuan is more than 24 USD.  Which shipping method do they use?  EMS?  But I am using another one Mistertao. When I put 500g for shipping to sweeden, it charges $8.08 with tracking number. The shipping rate may be 2 or 3 weeks in all.

Whatever service you use, I would ask about cheaper shipping options, like Airmail and SAL. Most taobao services should let you use one or the other, and they are a fraction of the price. SAL usually takes about 2 weeks maximum. My last order via SAL was about 8KG and cost me about $70. I don't even want to know how much it would have been with EMS!

• 5 months later...
Guest Tekashi

Thanks to suggestion of soompi user I`ve used Pruany. And was glad I choose them.

When I send them my order form they replied after 15 minutes that my order has been accepted. They mail you every day about your order status.

Shipping costs are not bad - I thought my shipping will cost more.

Archived