Nose Magic- Shapes noses!~

Guest JunJun21

Guest JunJun21

Too good to be true, a fake? Advice PLEASE~
I know those nose shaping products are generally a waste of money, but I was looking at yahoo answers (crappy to place to look at, but it has a less chance of fabrication). I kept researching, and it seemed too good to be true. And the fact that a certain person always praises the device and the same review is everywhere. But I talked with the people working there (from an online chat) , they seemed to give me honest answers. They said, my nose is going to be a tough job. My nose will have a difference in 2 weeks, but if I wanted to have a "WOW", it would take me a month. For a "Super WOW" 1 month. They have refunds, but its only a 30 day money back guarantee... It already takes about 15 days for the product to come, and what not. Should I take the risk and try it? This website seems so professional, and very good service... But I'm still having my thoughts. Has anyone tried it? Please give advice or reviews! Thanks.

http://www.nosemagic.com/

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lailani

I know those nose shaping products are generally a waste of money, but I was looking at yahoo answers (crappy to place to look at, but it has a less chance of fabrication). I kept researching, and it seemed too good to be true. And the fact that a certain person always praises the device and the same review is everywhere. But I talked with the people working there (from an online chat) , they seemed to give me honest answers. They said, my nose is going to be a tough job. My nose will have a difference in 2 weeks, but if I wanted to have a "WOW", it would take me a month. For a "Super WOW" 1 month. They have refunds, but its only a 30 day money back guarantee... It already takes about 15 days for the product to come, and what not. Should I take the risk and try it? This website seems so professional, and very good service... But I'm still having my thoughts. Has anyone tried it? Please give advice or reviews! Thanks.

http://www.nosemagic.com/

Ok, i checked the company looks legit.

I check the review and the reviews are mostly identical but some are quite different as you said.

The site looks professional.. but I saw this forum after i typed "NOSE MAGIC GOOD OR FAKE" in google...

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,245548.20.html

as well as this nursing website :

http://pinoybsn.blogspot.com/

seems convincing... Ill research more and update you.

Guest bona fide*

BS. If such products worked, rhinoplasty would be obsolete. Plus, on their front page, notice how there is a banner covering the eyes of the "before and after" photos? For all you know, those could be two different individuals with similar facial structures but differences everywhere else.

Guest ling_ling

lols rly? this is basically the nose clip tht has been around in asia for YEARS

$15 is abit steep considering you can buy them on ebay for like a third of tht!

Guest saubert

Can I get in on this please? lol

I've seen nose clips on Asian sites but I thought that was just to thin out your nose by working on the small and extra fat around the area. It seems from this site's cover examples that you can fix bumps too. I have a bump on my nose and if this fixes the bone of the nose (somehow)...I really want to try it....

So this isn't the same as nose clips you can find on Sasa, right? Or is it?

Guest zambi

NOSE MAGIC IS A SCAM

I rarely post in soompi because I don't think I could contribute anything useful. But if there are some things that yet nobody has posted out, I think I should take the initiative. And here I am when I saw this post.

I almost thought it was true until i was doing more research on google. I noticed a few things

1) They claim to be a from Japan and are highly popular, but I found nothing, absolutely NOTHING, in google Japan. ( I know it might because the product may have a Japanese name or something, but when I typed the highly popular Japanese lens brand "Candy Magic" in English, it shows the actual company! so...yea)

2) I also looked up on some so called reviews on google, which are mostly in a form of a webblog. However...

These are the blogs that contain the reviews:

http://eltonharring213.edublogs.org/

http://sammiemccorm112.livejournal.com/

http://michealpruit718490.webs.com/

Why, I don't even bother typing the full URL of the review because the "reviews" are the only blog entries that these people made.. omg Like who does that? And don't the names of these blogs remind you of something?? Like, the usernames of those scammers on youtube like "hotchick123" or "johnsmith456" with comments like " I got my cash from this website!!! It's true!!" or "Want a hot date? Try www.scam.com"

I should stop ranting.. because i think you got my idea..

And

http://nose-magic-changed-my-life.bloghi.com

Seriously?!

And what's with the use of words in the blogs anyways? It's so professional that my eye bleeds

3) The so called reviewers on the internet can't even come up with a before and after picture, like dude, theres something called photoshop you know? It's not that hard to shoop your nose smaller..

4) I don't have enough evidence to back up this, but if you look at the "How to use Nose Magic" section and take a good look at the picture of the "5 steps" I swear that picture is ripped from some magazine that should be originally advertising some other makeup or skin care product. I mean look how the nose clip is so "professionally" shooped to those fingers?

5) Notice the bottom of the website, you would see a picture list of the website's accounts of popular websites or social networks such as Twitter, Youtube, Facebook whatnot. just like what other companies usually have. But when you click on these links, you will find that all of these links connect to the actual websites. Like if you click the vimeo, it goes the vimeo.com. If you click the twiter bird, it links to twitter.com instead. They don't even bother making an account perhaps they put so much effort on the website and the blog-adversiting tactic.

6) Just a reminder, nose clip products are around for almost 10 years already, and if i remember correctly, users in soompi used to sell them back in the days too. and the reviews of its usefulness is from mediocre to barely noticeable. Well, it maybe effective only in a couple of minutes before the nose cartilage rebounds back to to it's original shape. This product of Nose Magic claims the product to be permanent, like hellz

7)* Thanks to poster below who reminded me* And they have living people to give almost-convincing reviews on the products too! And you can find them on youtube and on this website

I don't know why, but most of these reviews are from the Philippines(correct me if I'm wrong). And I suspect thats were the product originates..

And look at the other videos posted by these youtube reviewers, nevermind, they don't have any! So they are just like the blog-review thingys...

8) Thanks for Google of it's new image search function on allowing people to drag images to the search bar. Look at the "meet-our-customer-support" Section in the website. You will meet two charismatic pictures of two asian people named "Yuki Kawashiro" and "Akisha Kawanagi". So what I did is that I saved the pictures of these two people and used google image search and guess what I found? It appears that Yuki also works for www.sonis.com too or the www.kkjgroup.com or whatever that is. No silly, these two images are from sources of stock pictures which companies would use as advertisement. So it's just like the images you can download at Microsoft word or something.

Review of scam:

This scam is quite impressive in terms of using many reviews and stuff to lure customers in a illusion that this product is in a trend and that there is a real market out there using blog reviews, something that is popular nowadays. And the "made-in-Japan" thingy just sprinkles a bit more icing on the cake for certain type of consumers. Lastly They also created fake competitors such as Nose Right, and Nose Huggie to complete the picture too! But they ought to fix up some common mistakes of most scammers make, such as the one I pointed out about in number 2. And also the highly and almost too professionally-finished website is just too unnatural, like, I don't know why, but most scammers believe pictures, and the more of them, equals to quality.

Some last words,

Again, this is the first time I posted such a long post, or any post in particular on the internet haha,(I'm actually wanting to start a blog, so I need to practice)

Please feel free to correct me on anything

And again, when something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Guest Lailani

nice post zambi..

though the female network forum site i posted as well as the nursing website i posted [refer to my first post] was both popular websites that has been around for a very long time.

you have some point yet.... im still torn up if they are legit.

I also saw this blog :

http://microporetape...works-like.html

started since 2008... and its a popular blog as well. She even posted her before and after pictures. though, i dont think its reliable due to the advent of photo editing.

Their customer service seems impressive so... im not sure. 

I also thinking of ordering but i need more feedback.

Guest zambi

nice post zambi..

though i the female network forum site i posted as well as the nursing website i posted [refer to my first post] was both popular websites that has been around for a very long time.

It seems very fishy to me that most seem-to-be living people are posters mainly from the Philippines. I don't know the language so I cannot decipher it. And I suspect this is where the original product is from. And some of these people may be "bought" from Magic Nose to advertise their product too

Think about it, if your product is really that genuine, why do they have to create websites like the ones I mentioned above? And the Japan thing?

Guest Lailani

It seems very fishy to me that most seem-to-be living people are posters mainly from the Philippines. I don't know the language so I cannot decipher it. And I suspect this is where the original product is from.  And some of these people may be "bought" from Magic Nose to advertise their product too

Think about it, if your product is really that genuine, why do they have to create websites like the ones I mentioned above? And the Japan thing?

Your somewhat right, I guess we will never know.

zambi, im not that good in computer.. can you do a DNS check on noseright, nosemagic and nosehuggies so we can check if they are the same? 

Guest jisuk_

It seems very fishy to me that most seem-to-be living people are posters mainly from the Philippines. I don't know the language so I cannot decipher it. And I suspect this is where the original product is from. And some of these people may be "bought" from Magic Nose to advertise their product too

If you need anything for me to translate for you, i can. ^-^

And in the blog that you posted in the first post, some of them bought or is trying to buy a fake one. Most of the people who have the product or similar to it says that it doesn't work for them. One person though, posted a picture of the progress of her nose after 5 days. I, personally, dont see any improvements in her nose, but some of the people see a change. They also talk about how it won't work because of how the cartilage is to hard and would have worked if they were younger. Also they mention when they were young, their parents or grandparents would tell them to squeeze your nose to make it more defined. (i was also told this by my own parents) Which may be the reson why many of them buy this product.

I doubt that they come from the Philippines because for the many times i visit there i never seen a product like that but i might be wrong. There probably is more reviews from the Philippines because most of the people there vannot afford and actual surgery and so they try and find an alternative which happens to be this product. Im not saying that it did not come from there but just giving reasons why it wouldn't be.^^

Guest saubert

So overall, I guess the only way to find out if it's a scam is to dish out $15 and see if it works for yourself?

That Japanese doctor on the website who talks about the program is kind of annoying -.-

You can tell she's just repeating a script...and if you look in the reflection of her glasses you see a white screen, so she's probably reading off something.

Guest Lailani

JunJun... just buy it.. its cheap, just 15 dollars..

then tell us if its worth it.... apparently, no one in the forum uses this thingy...

then ask for a moneyback...

whether it worked or not :) then tell us what happened... 

the site says "30 day money back no questions asked"

so they better not ask you anything! hahaha

JunJun... just buy it.. its cheap, just 15 dollars..

then tell us if its worth it.... apparently, no one in the forum uses this thingy...

then ask for a moneyback...

whether it worked or not :) then tell us what happened... 

the site says "30 day money back no questions asked"

so they better not ask you anything! hahaha

Actualy this clip has been discussed at least a couple of times. Use the search function.

A padded clothing pin for $15 is NOT cheap.

You can get it for less than $5 SHIPPED on eBay and amazon.

Guest OneLemon

It's fake, my friend's dad is a doctor and he said that's impossible because the nose cartilage contains a high percentage of water and because of that, once you take off the clip, after a few minutes - hour it would go back to it's original shape.

This clip is too good to be true guys lol.

Guest ___________.

lol you can get that clip in an asian store or online for a really cheap price... i got one while i was in china for about 50 cents and after a couple tries i can honestly say that.. it's a waste of money, even for 50 cents :P

Guest whizzer's_rose

7)* Thanks to poster below who reminded me* And they have living people to give almost-convincing reviews on the products too! And you can find them on youtube and on this website

I don't know why, but most of these reviews are from the Philippines(correct me if I'm wrong). And I suspect thats were the product originates..

And look at the other videos posted by these youtube reviewers, nevermind, they don't have any! So they are just like the blog-review thingys...

I can read Filipino and base from that forum, it says that that someone bought the same stuff (probably a different brand) from a store that sells cheap-medium priced accessories in malls, like Broadway Gems.

Here are some notes on some random comments that I translated from that forum, I hope it helps :wub:

1. Product must be shipped from the Philippines because the stamp has a Philippine Stamp and others with Japanese stamps (apparently, it depends if they have available stocks here in the Phils so I'm guessing they have a warehouse or office here)

2. After pinching it with the product, the nose does appear thinner but reverts back to its original shape

3. Generally, the comments there talk about how their nose appears thinner but a few says/ had MAJOR results

4. Doesn't really do anything to the bridge but a lot claims their noses appeared less bulbous/rounded after using it

5. Good customer support

6. There are also negative reviews how it doesn't work

______

Seriously, I think that it has become popular heere in the Phils because a lot of women are looking for alternative ways of beautifying that doesn't cost them much-there's even a survey how Filipinos are very price conscious as opposed to brand conscious-I remember reading that (this is not the same article I read but somehow this study is related). A nose job in the Phils costs about PHP30,000-PHP50, that's about 3-4 months worth of salary (less basic necessities) for an average working Filipino and to top it all, in our culture we still very much value Natural Beauty that's why a lot of local celebrities do not admit they had one.

I think it's too expensive to experiment on - might as well try the cheap one coz though they vary in materials they have the same type of usage :vicx: Lots of products like this has been around even way before and like what someone said, if this was really effective then no one would be having rhinoplasty these days

Guest bbaumgul

Did any one else notice how the after pictures on the "official" website are sooo photoshoped?

That should have been an automatic "wait a minute" right there.

And honestly, the "doctor in white coat holding my product" thing is too overdone lol.

As for the product itself,

it's the exact same one that's selling in all the Asian stores for much, much cheaper.

Guest xStarrySkyzz

This actually does work, but it takes a lot of time and patience. It can't change the entire shape of your nose like surgery, but it does make it higher and pointier and noticeably different. I have been using it for about a month and my friends can tell that my nose is getting sharper (I have a pretty flat nose). But $15 for it is a bit much, just go on ebay and search "nose clip" and they are the same ones as posted on the websites for only $0.99 (that's basically how much I bought mine for). There are exercises you're supposed to do while wearing it such as flaring your nostrils and such, and you can find those by googling it.

the pictures are definitely photoshopped. how can pinching the sides of your nose get rid of a bump (which isn't even on the sides of the nose) ? it may make your nose appear slimmer but definitely not remove a bump :/ like everyone else said, you should buy the cheaper versions on ebay.

Guest justcanthelpit

I remember reading a daily updated blog with this.

The results were that it felt the same as putting a clothespin on your nose. AND it didn't work + made you feel super comfortable for 8 hours a day. Not worth it IMO

Archived