Anyone in Florida?

Guest r3almelody

Guest r3almelody
Meet people in the sunshine state
Wouldn't it be cool if you were able to meet more people who loved kpop and/or jpop as much as you did? I'm from orlando and I was never able to find friends that liked kpop until this year. (Wasn't alot of friends) That inspired me to find others in Florida that have the same interests as me. Maybe the more I find the more motivation I have to create a KPOP/JPOP convention! Also there is a kpop cover contest going on and I would love to have people join me in the contest. All you have to do is pick your fav kpop group song and dance to it! Winners go to Korea and meet the group the did the dance for! So if you live in Fl or close to Orlando let me know!

Guest Suzin

Wouldn't it be cool if you were able to meet more people who loved kpop and/or jpop as much as you did? I'm from orlando and I was never able to find friends that liked kpop until this year. (Wasn't alot of friends) That inspired me to find others in Florida that have the same interests as me. Maybe the more I find the more motivation I have to create a KPOP/JPOP convention! Also there is a kpop cover contest going on and I would love to have people join me in the contest. All you have to do is pick your fav kpop group song and dance to it! Winners go to Korea and meet the group the did the dance for! So if you live in Fl or close to Orlando let me know!

I enjoy listening to kpop & OSTs mostly. I came down to Florida from New York last August. I've been helping out at my Dad's restaurant since then. I work everyday, I don't have time to do much else. I wish I did. I'm closer to Jacksonville in a town called Middleburg. =/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YuriKandyKane

Hey whats up I'm Yuri and I'm from Orlando!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JazzyLuvs

Omg! I was looking for friends to around Florida who like kpop too to do that also!! I live in Lakeland tho :( but it'll be great if we can email each other and stuff that would be great!!! Oh, and my name is Jazz! Hope to meet you soon~!!!!! :lol:

Guest maria1214

Oh oh~~ *v* 

I love K-Pop and Japanese music (rock, pop, indie, etc.) I love asian dramas and manga *v* I live in South Florida though u.u (Miramar) that's like... 3 to 4 hours from Orlando :c so close yet so far~ t.t

• 2 months later...
Guest r3almelody

Omg! I was looking for friends to around Florida who like kpop too to do that also!! I live in Lakeland tho :( but it'll be great if we can email each other and stuff that would be great!!! Oh, and my name is Jazz! Hope to meet you soon~!!!!! :lol:

Omg! I'm so sorry for the late reply!!!!! Yeah it would be super cool! If you want to trade email let me know! I'm trying to put together a club to influence others about kpop/jpop if you're interested tell me! My names Sandra or Sandy whichever you think is best. I know my reply is late but I do hope to hear from you! Oh and please take the time to checkout the clubs Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/JK-Alliance/196389233767926

Oh oh~~ *v* 

I love K-Pop and Japanese music (rock, pop, indie, etc.) I love asian dramas and manga *v* I live in South Florida though u.u (Miramar) that's like... 3 to 4 hours from Orlando :c so close yet so far~ t.t

So sorry for not replying back!!!! I'm trying to host a kpop/jpop club and maybe if things go well the club can be hosted alittle closer to you! If you like the club idea please go to the Facebook fan page. And if you have any questions please let me know!!!! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/JK-Alliance/196389233767926

I enjoy listening to kpop & OSTs mostly. I came down to Florida from New York last August. I've been helping out at my Dad's restaurant since then. I work everyday, I don't have time to do much else. I wish I did. I'm closer to Jacksonville in a town called Middleburg. =/

I'm so sorry for not replying to you in time!!!! I'm currently working on making a club for jpop/kpop and if you're interested please let me know and like the Facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/JK-Alliance/196389233767926

Again, I'm really really really sorry for not replying to you earlier!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest xoluv21

OMG!! I just found out about this and I live in Tallahassee, pretty far from Orlando like 5 hours?? I'll be there in like 3 weeks or so after finals and I'll be there till New Years I think and I have like 10 or more people that like KPOP here in Tallahassee and I think there are more. But yeah if you need help or whatever you can contact me here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aiko_da luv child

I'm from the Panhandle! We should start our own JPOP/KPOP convention in Orlando or Tampa. That would be awesome!

• 3 months later...

Awesome! I live in Lakeland too... Finally, i'm not the only kpop fan living in Lakeland ... It would be awesome to meet sometime! My name is Julie.

• 5 months later...
Guest juliesun

r3almelody said: Meet people in the sunshine stateWouldn't it be cool if you were able to meet more people who loved kpop and/or jpop as much as you did? I'm from orlando and I was never able to find friends that liked kpop until this year. (Wasn't alot of friends) That inspired me to find others in Florida that have the same interests as me. Maybe the more I find the more motivation I have to create a KPOP/JPOP convention! Also there is a kpop cover contest going on and I would love to have people join me in the contest. All you have to do is pick your fav kpop group song and dance to it! Winners go to Korea and meet the group the did the dance for! So if you live in Fl or close to Orlando let me know!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Mindy1430292432

I live in Orlando :) I'm 23. I'm not as big of a Kpop fan as I used to be, but I still love a few groups/songs. I haven't had many local friends to hang out with since I left college, so I'd love to get to know some new Orlando (or just Florida) people who share common interests. n__n I'll be around if anyone wants to talk. Or check my flavors.me link in my profile for my twitter, tumblr, etc~~

• 3 months later...
Guest JazziBerries1430292810

Hi ! I'm new here on Soompi but I'm 22 and I live in Orlando too ! I've been looking for people who love Kpop here too for a while but havent had much luck so I usually keep to myself lol 

• 4 months later...
Guest soleilx

Heya! I'm new to kpop&jpop ( i usually listen to jrock ;; ) I guess its dead here but any chance someone still checks here?> w>;; i'd love to talk to or meet you guys!!! So message me or drop me your lines and I could add you u w u

Oh right, im 17 and i live like 15, maybe 20 minutes from orlando!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived