Where did you first practice driving?

Guest Starblazerbon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dorkafied!

I was brought to a really empty road, then on the same day the person who taught me how to drive brought me to one of the busiest streets in my city during rush hour -__-

Guest HERMIT

I first started practicing my driving across my neighbor's front yard and then right through their living room while they were watching TV.

Guest kelvin6

My instructor came by to pick me up and the first lesson was right on the streets with other cars around. Now with several years of driving under the belt, I've taught other people how to drive and i've always stuck to teaching on the streets initially (risky but thats the real world).

First time "driving" was in an empty parking lot with my foot over the brake. My first actual time driving was on a country road.

Guest o________O

My instructor gave me a "brief" introduction on using the clutch and changing gears, then before I got any practice, he took on a main road. I richard simmons myself.

Guest raburabu

@OP ASTRONAUT TEEMO 2CUTE

Anyways.. :D

I learned how to drive around my neighborhood. The streets near my house are pretty wide, and people rarely pass by since it's not near a commercial district or anything... but my driver instructor told me that I totally fail at properly turning and that I was too sheltered from driving, a failure of a driving student, etc etc. When I turned 16 I got a 100% on my behind-the-wheel test at first try and his favorite student couldn't pass so lulz.

Guest i<3ramen

i went pretty much right onto the streets. only advice i got from my dad was "right one is gas, left one is brakes and dont hit anyone or anything..or else.."

Guest ZoidbergMD

"right one is gas, left one is brakes and dont hit anyone or anything..or else.."

words to live by lol

I started in a mall parking lot after closing and then I drove home...

I hate driving my richard simmons around now, traffic and always having to pay attention to the road... I just want to be the passenger for once D:

Archived