Please help me identify this Korean/Japanese rap song

Guest Kui4eva

Guest Kui4eva

It's a long shot but maybe someone knows?
Hi guys,

There's this Korean rap song I really like. It might be Japanese too but I'm not too sure. I couldn't tell back then since I wasn't into Kpop. My friend downloaded the song from somewhere and let me listen to it. It was so good! My friend didn't know who sang it either. However, I lost the disk and I've been wanting to find the song to buy the album. I looked on youtube and can't find it anywhere. It was a group of guys that sang the song. There were a portion of the song with English lyrics to it. The English lyrics is about the rappers living and growing in America and getting into fights with "the white boys". Their English was very fluent so it has to be someone that came from America I think. The chorus was sang by a deeper voice and I imagine a heavier set guy singing the chorus. I think 3 or 4 different guys that sang the song. It's an older song that came out before 2002. My friend downloaded this song along with Korean Pride by H.O.T's Tony An. It has the same type of feel as Korean Pride. I think it has a few Japanese words to the song too. At first, I thought Drunken Tiger or 1Tym sang it but I couldn't find the song on any of their albums. It might be an underground rap song too. Any ideas who sang it? If so, please let me know. Thanks! This is a long shot but hopefully someone knows.

I couldn't find the thread where you can ask to identify the song. I can post it there if someone can show me where it's at. Thanks again!

• 2 years later...

Archived