Broadcast period: 2011-Jun-06 to TBA

Air time: Monday to Friday 20:15

Preceding drama: I Believed in Men

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: MBC Official site

-Board

-Cast

-Previews

Synopsis

The story of three generations of daughters-in-law who have lived in a 300-year-old traditional house. Choi Mak Nyeo is the daughter-in-law of the 11th generation. She may be small of stature, stubborn and recalcitrant, but she has lead the large household with dignity and her powerful charisma ever since her husband died.

Cha Hye Ja is the daughter-in-law of the 12th generation. She lost her husband in an accident when she was young, and since then she has been dedicated to her role as a daughter-in-law of the family, taking care of the family with warmth. One day, however, her lover from the past suddenly shows up, and Hye Ja is thrown into a quandary.

Oh Young Shim is the 13th generation daughter-in-law, adored by everyone for her bright personality and optimism. Unfortunately, her lack of children even after 10 years of marriage makes her increasingly guilty. The situation worsens when her husband has an affair and demands a divorce, but is killed in a sudden traffic accident.

credits DramaWiki

Cast

Shin Ae Ra as Oh Young Shim

Yoon Da Hoon as Kim Hong Goo

Honey Lee as Kim Yun Jung

Kang Boo Ja as Choi Mak Nyeo

Kim Bo Yun as Cha Hye Ja

Park Yoon Jae as Moon Shin Woo

Kim Yong Gun as Moon Se Jin

Kim Dong Joo as Hyun Myung Joo

Lee Young Ha as Jang Suk Nam

Im Ye Jin as Kim Geum Shil

Kang Kyung Hun as Han Hye Won

Kim Joon Hyung as Kim Soon Jung

Lee Hoon as Moon Jin Woo

Jun Ik Ryung as Park Se Ryung

Park Min Ha as Viviana

Cast Correlation Chart

indomitabledaughterscha.jpg

Videos

Teaser trailer credits mayries05

Wallpapers: 1 | 2

Posters: 1 | 2

Episode Ratings

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Indomitable_Daughters-in-Law/Episode_Ratings

credits TNS Media & DramaWiki

OST

Part 1

Bella - Beautiful My Life

Production Credits

Producer: Kim Jin Man

Director: Oh Hyun Chang, Lee Min Woo

Screenwriter: Koo Hyun Sook

Other related links

-Daum

-DramaWiki

-Nate

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki

This might be good. but we know it's going to be a slow start. i'm new to many of the females in this drama but this still looks interesting. I mean why would so many women be living in one place? i look forward to starting this drama.

I might stick around since I won't waste too much HBP medicine on fuming at the cheating husband. I read he is going to get killed in a car accident anyway.  So this just might be worth my time especially since the new KBS drama is boring.

Does anyone know if the main couple was actually divorced before he died? I was wondering if the woman is a divorcee or a widow?

The woman agreed to divorce but have yet to sign the papers, so they are legally still married.

Archived