◕◡◕ BOYFRIEND (보이프렌드) ☆ Official Thread ☆

Guest cielo_nataly

Guest cielo_nataly

Girlfriends unite! ♥ (infos are under co.)
Starship Entertainment, the agency behind SISTAR and K-Will, has announced further details regarding their upcoming boy band!

On March 23rd, the label shared a photo of two identical twin brothers, who will be members of their upcoming ‘Boy Friend’ boy band. Named Youngmin and Kwangmin, the ‘pretty boy’ twins have already caught the attention of music fans for their anime-like looks.

The first member of Boy Friend, Noh Min Woo, was unveiled through K-Will’s music video for “I Can’t Find the Words” earlier this week. The group has experience acting as K-Will’s back dancers for his appearance on “Quiz That Changes the World” in January.

This six-member boy band will debut next month!

cr:allkpop

The 6 members are rumored to be: Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin (TWINS), Yunho, TNT (THAI MEMBER), Donghyun and No Minwoo.

UNDER CO

Official Site: http://www.starship-ent.com/

Fansite: http://twitter.com/6Boyfriends

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

K-Will releases second title track MV, “I Can’t Find the Words”

2011032208523408953_1.jpg

On March 22nd, singer K-Will released the music video for his second title track, “I Can’t Find the Words,” which features IU and a special Starship Entertainment trainee.

While part one of the music video series, “My Heart Is Beating“, ended on a happy note with IU and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon realizing their love for one another, part two reveals the sad story behind a young boy who carried his love for IU like an unwavering sunflower.

Ever since the music video’s release, netizens have been spotlighting the cute boy, which led Starship Entertainment to reveal that he was in fact a trainee by the name of Noh Min Woo.

He had previously headlined as K-Will’s back dancer on “Quiz That Changes the World,” and is also a part of Starship’s upcoming boyband.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/k-will-releases-second-title-track-mv-i-cant-find-the-words

Guest adikkeluangman

Netizens discover a letter from actress Jung Ryeo Won to the ‘Boy Friend’ members

3f441eaa39c31bdf09cee21d0fe9c318.jpg

With Starship Entertainment’s upcoming boyband, ‘Boy Friend‘, headlining after the teaser release of Youngmin and Kwangmin, a letter the twins received from actress Jung Ryeo Won was recently discovered by netizens.

Back in 2002, the twins had made an appearance with the actress in the drama, “Saxophones and Mochi“. After the drama concluded, Ryeo Won delivered a handwritten letter giving advice to the young rookies, which read:

“You young’uns! Wow, the drama is finally over!! You’re happy, right right? What? Did you just say that you’re so sad because you can’t see me anymore?? Hehe… It must’ve been so hard for you to adjust to the film set, but I’m so proud of you for sticking through with confidence, just like true men!

When you see nuna next time, I’ll buy you something delicious… Don’t forget me!

No matter what you do, always make sure that you do your best and work hard. You two are so handsome, so learn how to play hard to get with girls or else you’ll be misunderstood. Always be happy and healthy!”

Netizens commented, “How heartwarming, she wrote them a handwritten letter,” “Ryeo Won-ssi is an amazing person,” and “The Kim Hyun Joong-look alike twins had such an active past.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/netizens-discover-a-letter-from-actress-jung-ryeo-won-to-the-boy-friend-members

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Idol group ‘Boyfriend’ showcase their charms for “CECI”

Starship Entertainment’s upcoming idol group, ‘Boyfriend’, recently showcased their sweet charms ahead of their official debut through a photoshoot with “CECI” magazine.

Previously, only members Noh Min Woo and twin brothers Youngmin and Kwangmin were revealed to the public. Through the photoshoot, fans got a glimpse of the fourth member, Lee Jung Min. With handsome, clean-cut looks, Jung Min is a student at the Seoul Music High School.

To take on a more unique interview format, the boys were asked to come up with an explanation and/or response to a total of eight phrases. Jungmin’s were as follows:

‘In Common‘: All of the members share in common a tendency to get competitive. They’re always striving to improve themselves in order to not lose.

‘Opportunity Cost‘: Although they can’t be out and about with their friends, the members revealed that they instead earned singing and dancing skills, which they believe to be the cost of losing a social life.

‘Rule’: The boys made a promise to always remember to sit at the table and eat breakfast together no matter what.

‘Partner‘: Jung Min’s favorite senior? Powerful vocalist Insooni. To be able to stand on the same stage as her is his dream.

‘Role Model‘: He also looks up to none other than Big Bang’s leader, G-Dragon. Thanks to his talented ability of soaring on stage and his musical ideas, Jung Min chose him as someone he looks up to.

‘Turn the Table’: “We promise to show an amazing stage presence! We hope to become a fresh stimulation to the Korean music industry.”

Twin brothers Kwangmin and Youngmin’s were as follows:

‘Motive‘: Twins born on the same day, at the same time. The two grew up as child actors in the 2001 sitcom, “They’re Twins“, and later earned headlines for being Kim Hyun Joong lookalikes on “Truth Game.” Youngmin used to play the younger role of Jang Dong Gun, and later began dreaming of becoming a singer after he caught the attention of the older sister of their casting manager.

‘Spec‘: “Our fresh youthfulness, which fits so well with Boyfriend’s image, is #1.”

‘Opportunity Cost‘: Kwangmin revealed that they didn’t have much time to spend with their family because of their rehearsals, but knew that it was a sacrifice that must be made in order to achieve their dreams. Youngmin cutely blurted out, “But I’m your family member too!”

‘Partner‘: Youngmin revealed, “I think it’d be dream-like to be able to perform a duet with senior Naul. How wonderful would it be to have vocal talent like him?”

‘The Ultimate Goal‘: ”We want to become artists that have their skills acknowledged, as well as get our name ‘Boyfriend’ more familiar with the public.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/idol-group-boyfriend-showcase-their-charms-for-ceci

Guest adikkeluangman

Boyfriend, upcoming teen idol group holds their first photoshoot

20110427153140163.jpg

The soon-to-debut idol group, Boyfriend, with an average member age of 18 recently attended their first photoshoot.

The concept for this day was, “While Sleeping.” The photo shoot took place in the rehearsal studio at their companies headquarters, where the group spends most of their time with their debut only a month away. When the photography team arrived, they shout out their greetings to the photo team, “Hello! We’re boyfriend.” The members all look quite nervous for their first photo shoot but they also share the excitement and freshness of a new group.

When the photoshoot started, however, the 6 members worked their charms to relax the main photographer instead. When it was finished, they also made sure to thank the crew: “We fell short of your standard because this was our first photoshoot, but thank you so much for being kind to us.” The boys should be tired from rehearsing and also going to school, but they didn’t look exhausted at all.

The 6 members, Dong Hyun, Young Min, Kwang Min, Minwoo, Seon Ho and Jung Min held their first photoshoot and interview with the magazine, Elle Girl, with this pleasant experience it’s safe to expect good things from them as ‘Boyfriend.’

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/boyfriend-upcoming-teen-idol-group-holds-their-first-photoshoot

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really liking this group! They're all so cute and their debut song is super catchy, lol.

I'm surprised at how young most of them are and the oldest is actually older than me! LOL.

I'm really looking forward to this group! ^^

Guest azn_cute_bois

OMG..Jeongmin looks like Onew....

well i can wait to watch the other one!!

thanks you so much!!!

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

can't wait for their MuBank stage!

Im rooting for JungMin! ^^

the twins are really precious, hahaha!

finally... Boyfriend Thead is up... have been waiting...

they are so adorable.

sadly they are so many years younger than me.

My little BOYFRIEND.

Guest 2006smtown

they are so so so young...i am like 3 years older than them..i feel like a NOONA to them..

The song Boyfriend is alright...looking forward their next performances..

Guest weetziebat

Just getting to know them a little bit better by watching Boyfriend Mnet M!Pick Ep.1

Also, I got so excited about this group I actually translated and romanized the lyrics for Boyfriend and You & I~~

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/364768-singlekrt-boyfriend-boyfriend/

Gaaahh, why is Minwoo soooo cuteee??? Oh, and also Youngmin~~

tumblr_llre489GhO1qktlc3o1_500.gif

Archived