What do you do with leftover shampoo /conditioner?

Guest Littlofoott

Guest Littlofoott

What do you do if you try out a product and it just doesn't work out for you? Finished the shampoo and still have half a bottle of conditioner? Do you use it as a body wash, shaving gel? Do you give it to a friend or relative? Do you try to use it up even though it makes your hair fall out, itchy, dry scalp etc.,?

Me, I use the shampoo as hand soap. The conditioner...I really have no use for it. Ive used it as shaving gel but I wax more than I shave. So the conditioner just sits around, till cleaning day comes and I just find myself tossing it out. =( What do you use it for?

Just curious.

Well there's no reason to give my conditioner away or throw it away even if I'm out of Shampoo. I will just then buy only a shampoo bottle and keep using the leftover conditioner. If I don't like the shampoo/conditioner...it usually just stays there...even if I don't like it for my hair, the other people at the house will use it...those that don't care much about product quality xD

Guest wingfaith

if i run out of shampoo, then i just wash my hair with conditioner only and vice versa. Hopefully i'm not the only one lol 

Guest deceitful.reverie

I give to my brother or my guy friends 'cause most of them don't really care about brands and stuff.

As long as it's free and it cleans, they'll take it. :P

Guest c.to_

if i finish shampoo and still have half a bottle of conditioner, i keep using the conditioner and buy a new shampoo? LOL

If a shampoo/conditioner I buy doesn't work out for me, I give it to my mom. lol :)

Guest nobody knows

if I finished a shampoo and not conditioner, I'd just .. buy more shampoo? and keep using the conditioner

like I don't buy (brand x) shampoo + (brand x) conditioner, I just use whatever

but if it gave me something like hair loss or dandruff, I wouldn't give it away

I'd use it kinda like soap to wash the bathtub o_o cos I do art projects, and some projects are too big for the sink and I use the shower head to wash it off, and crappy shampoo to clean the tub

isn't it kinda awkward giving someone half used shampoo? or shampoo in general?

Guest bombb_

well if the shampoo/conditioner make your hair fall out/itchy scalp and what not..

id first call the company and complain after checking to see if there were any different ingredients to my previous shampoos (because tbh it shouldnt be doing that)

and then id throw it away.

i couldnt give it away if it did that to me. i wouldnt want it happening to someone else.

but if it didnt give me problems..id just finish it. it's wasteful to toss and kind of weird for me to give away.

Guest aubrei

if i really hated it, id give it to someone else instead.

if its something i can re-use for other purposes, i will. like if i hate a facial cleanser, ill use it to wash my legs or something.

Guest iPhets

for shampoo, i use it to wash my undies lol.. before i put it in the wash.

for conditioner..idk :s i just leave it there. or i ask my family if they want it

and for a facial cleanser i don't like, atm im using one to wash my body

Guest Eishi

If it's bad for my hair then I'll use the shampoo to wash clothes or wash the bathroom. The conditioner, maybe I'll use it for my dog biggrin.gif

Guest buuuuu

I use conditioner that I don't like to shave my legs. I think it works way better than shave gel. As for shampoo, I don't really run into problems with it as often as conditioner.

Archived