List of Fansites with Data Restriction Rules

Guest paprii

Guest paprii

Please read and respect the rules of these sites.

SHINee Fan-sites that do not allow TAKING OUT / EDITING / SHARING of Pictures and/or RE-UPLOADING Fancams

onto YouTube, Tumblr, etc..

These are according to the basic rules of their fansites.

PLEASE respect the rules of these sites, the noonas work very hard for us, the least we can do is follow their wishes.

* Please also keep in mind that even if a site is not on the list, it doesn't mean it's okay to re-upload or edit their data without giving proper credit. Some noonas were sad to see people editing their data, taking out their logos and giving them no credit whatsoever. This might be a reason why the number of fansites with data restriction rules keep on increasing.

KEY

1.) Key and U - Allowed to share pictures / Not allowed to edit and re-upload all their videos.

2.) OFF THE RECORD - Allowed to share pictures / Not allowed to edit and re-upload all their videos.

3.) KEYHOLIC (shadoongkey) - Allowed to share pictures / Not allowed to edit and re-upload all their videos.

4.) Paradise Keys - Allowed to share pictures and re-upload their videos BUT do not CUT their watermark (logo)

5.) LUZ CONTROL - Not allowed to share , edit , re-upload all their pictures and videos.

6.) Lunatickyu - Not allowed to re-upload all their videos.

7.) AeKey - Pictures are allowed for re-uploading/sharing, but PLEASE do not edit their logo or upload the pics in ways that alter/reduce the ORIGINAL size (in places like tumblr, facebook). Fancams are NOT allowed for re-uploading (they have their own YouTube channel, please check our video accounts thread).

8.) Key x Key x key : Do not re-upload fancams!

ONEW

1.) Vanilla Latte - allowed to share pictures / Not allowed to edit and re-upload especially into YOUTUBE, tumblr, etc…

2.) with onew - allowed to share pictures / Not allowed to edit and re-upload all their videos.

3.) Onewsama - Do not re-upload videos. Pictures are allowed for re-uploading.

4.) Onleeonew - Do not re-upload videos. Do not edit pics/videos.

MINHO

1.) Dreaming - Not allowed to re-upload all their videos.

2.) Humming - All the pictures and videos are forbidden to be re-edited or re-upload to Youtube or other online websites.

4.) TheMinho - "Level 2 data is prohibited to move somewhere else"

TAEMIN

1.) Rachel718 - Allowed to share pictures / Not allowed to re-upload and edit their videos.

2.) Taem Bless U - Allowed to share pictures / Not allowed to re-upload and edit all of their videos.

3.) Taem Tree - Allowed to share pictures / Not allowed to re-upload and edit all of their videos.

4.) In Taemin - Allowed to share pictures / Not allowed to re-upload and edit all of their videos.

5.) MinMemory - No editing/removal of LOGO!

6.) Sweething - Fancams are prohibited from re-uploading!

7.) Forbidden Fruit - Do not re-upload fancams!

JONGHYUN

1.) Something Special - Please do not edit LOGO.

2.) Soul & Sense - No editing/removal of LOGO! Absolutely forbidden.

3.) IDEALBOY - Do not edit/re-upload any of the data.

4.) Banhada - Do NOT alter the logo, edit anything of the pictures.

OTHERS:

1.) Ontamnew - All the pictures and videos are forbidden to be re-edited or re-upload to Youtube or other online websites.

2.) Awesome - Not allowed to share pictures.

3.) SUNSHINE - Not allowed to share pictures.

4.) COSMICCA - Do not alter or edit any of the data.

Original list by: winkme@soompi | Updates by: paprii@soompi |Take out with proper credits | This list will be edited/updated as according to fansites

*Note: If you guys find any other sites with similar rules, please do comment in this thread and I will update ^▽^ -paprii

Guest heavenhell

Wah! 6 Key fansites don't allow reuploading, no wonder Key focused vids are so rare in youtube. Does joining these fansites require a decent understanding of Korean language?

Guest Dragorsi

In most cases not the language is our biggest problem, it's the Korean Social Security number :/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TaeminIsYummy

I think imma keep that in my note pad...i don`t wanna get into any kinda of trouble -__-

Guest rosesandquills

Hmmm... I don't see any other Onew-fansites here that I normally see with watermarks. So does that mean they allow it? That's rather strange.

Guest paprii

Does gifs consider as re-editing videos?

Good question. Technically, I suppose it would fall under editing, but I think the noonas are more concerned about people re-uploading fancams and editing logos out of their pictures and of course not to edit out the logo if they re-up fancams (for those who allow re-up of fancams). They put a lot of emphasis on those three...there are some very upset noonas who still see their pictures without a logo (like on tumblr and stuff). None of them have said anything about gifs yet..not that I know of....although if it's possible, I think it would be nice if ppl included the logos...if possible that is.

Hmmm... I don't see any other Onew-fansites here that I normally see with watermarks. So does that mean they allow it? That's rather strange.

I'm not really clear on your question, but yes, if the site is not on the list, they most likely allow or at least as far as we know.

Thank you everyone who took time to go through this list TT_TT

Guest white.chocolate

Hello paprii!

I was wondering if I could copy and paste your list over to SHINee Forums International(SFI)?

With credit to you guys on soompi of course. ^^;

I can't link this page over because one of their rules doesn't allow that(linking to other forums). OTL

Thank you!

Guest paprii

Hello paprii!

I was wondering if I could copy and paste your list over to SHINee Forums International(SFI)?

With credit to you guys on soompi of course. ^^;

I can't link this page over because one of their rules doesn't allow that(linking to other forums). OTL

Thank you!

Hi there, thank you for asking and YES you can! The more people know about this, the better :) Just wanted to tell you though, this list will for sure get longer and I will (unfortunately) be adding on other sites in the future. So as a heads up, you should stop by once in awhile to see if more sites have been added on, that way you can keep the list on SFI updated ^^

Thank you! ^__^

Guest white.chocolate

Hello paprii~

I'm not a moderator on SFI so I just pm-ed the moderators of the picture and video threads. The great news is that 1 of them replied and will include the list in the rules(which the members will follow, hopefully ><). And of course, I'll stalk the threadupdate the moderators on the list if any more sites get added. ^^ Unless they come and check themselves!

Thanks alot again paprii!

• 1 month later...
Guest marrah_key

how bout the other KR fansites?

Key

keytime

keysyou

keyandu

sweetkey

lockey

daiskey

3keys

love potion

luxury

springkey

keyboard

keysnote

Guest syyni

I understand why they don't want people to reupload, but if they don't want peope to reupload, I wish they'd at least make their sites a little more international fan-friendly. I would be totally happy to just watch videos and not reupload but I can never even SEE a bunch of these probably gorgeous videos =(((

So I end up buying the ridiculously pricey dvds T_T ...

Guest vkayschrei

Hey, 

I too was wondering if it were okay to copy&paste your post on my forum too. I own a Minho forum and this information is always vital when it comes posting news and such.  More importantly this will come in handy for my staff. I do not want to get my forum in trouble (: LOL

Guest paprii

how bout the other KR fansites?Key keytimekeysyoukeyandusweetkeylockeydaiskey3keyslove potionluxuryspringkeykeyboardkeysnote

If the fansite is not on the list up there, then they don't have a data restriction rule, at least from what we know.

Hey, I too was wondering if it were okay to copy&paste your post on my forum too. I own a Minho forum and this information is always vital when it comes posting news and such.  More importantly this will come in handy for my staff. I do not want to get my forum in trouble (: LOL

Hi^^

Thank you for asking^^ and yes you can! Please do put it on your site, that way hopefully more people will be aware of it! As I have said on a reply to one of the posts above, maybe check back once in awhile to see if any new sites have been added ^^ I'm glad this can help you out, good luck!

Guest ElyTeddy

There's a TaeKey site with rules concerning this~ COSMICAA.net

They also have a set of Ground Rules when you go to their "Memo" link, but it's in Korean, so I'm not sure if there are specifications there or not.

x4ewv.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moc_moc

Hi~

I just wanna tell you guys that I've been trying to spread the word, I've been trying whole day, but people on tumblr don't give a mini cooper (sry for cursing) about it and I'm really angry right now. I made a post, I told about this to some more popular kpop blogs but people still happily edit photos from forbidden sites. I think this has to be spread around tumblr before it's going to be too late. Seriously, most of Shawols have no idea about this. And I don't know many Shawols that will help me spread the world.

For example, this new Jjong fan-site IDEALBOY has a picture of Jonghyun for their BG and people simply stole it, edited it and now it's all over the tumblr.

Not many Shawols know Soompi. Not many Shawols know about those rules.

Can someone please help me spread it all over the tumblr?

Thank you~

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, TheMinho has a rule for videos and pictures. "Level 2 data is prohibited to move somewhere else ^ ^"

Level 2 thread have their title in midnight blue in the forum.

Just came to inform you :)

• 10 months later...
Guest miut

I'll post the rules in korean too ~  my korean is basic ;; I hope someone else will translate this better :)
Note: Most fansites doesn't allow secondary modifications and re-processing. Only if you see "you can edit my data"  you can ... otherwise don't do it please. 
* Re-processing = modify = edit, resize, crop, delete logo, make a gif,etc. 
* 2차 가공 금지 = secondary processing is prohibited.* 출처를 밝히다 /출처를 써주세요 = credit the fansite as a source* Obviously (for all fansites) you can't take out without crediting. 

LSP.LOVELYsecondary processing is prohibited. Do not re-upload to tumblrHELLOKEY.NETsecondary processing is prohibitedcredit the fansite as a source.KEYS YOUDo not edit original photo , remove  LOGO , insert your own logo.Credit the fansite as a source.SWEETSPRINGsecondary processing is prohibitedcredit the fansite as a source.KIMMKEYFANDon't secret data move and reupload.Master of the video, just move photos please tell us the origin.  
ONEWRANGsecondary processing is prohibitedcredit the fansite as a source.ALLTHATONEWsecondary processing is prohibitedDon't take out without creditsCRUSH ON YOU-NO CONTENTS CAN BE EDITED-What you can not do is, Editing data from this website. -You can scrap and put on your SNS whatever you use, only without modifying.^ SNS (example: twitter,weibo,etc ->display picture) PPF ONEWLEEsecondary processing is prohibited

In korean :
Key
LSP.LOVELY2차가공 하지마세요. 라고 말해봤자 어차피 텀블러로 급속도로 퍼져나가는걸 알지만 그래도 씁니다.2차가공 하지맙시다. ε=(。・`ω´・。)フンッ!! HELLOKEY.NET-모든 자료는 2차 가공을 금지합니다.(Do not re-upload)-자료 이동시 출처를 써주세요.KEYS YOU- 혹시라도 자료를 퍼가실 경우 로고 및 자료 수정을 금하며 원본 그대로, 출처를 정확히 밝혀주신 후 퍼가시면 되겠습니다~- 마찬가지로 퍼오신 자료를 올리실 땐 출처를 정확히 밝혀주세요. 2차 가공 자료 및 회원분들의 창작자료(!)를 올리는 곳입니다.즉, 회원분들도 글쓰기가 가능하구요. 대신 본인이 직접! 만든 자료만 올려주세요. 자료를 퍼가실때는 스윗 스프링 출처 꼭 써주세요!직접 만든 2차 가공짤, 창작자료, 회원분들이 찍은 직찍&직캠 기타 등등 마니마니 올려주시면 됩니당! 저 혼자 도배하는건 싯타구영! 이래노코 제가 도배할지도 모른다는(...)
Onew
ONEWRANG-Photo와 Movie 자료는 대부분 전체 공개로 다시 돌렸어요~~~ 단, 비밀글은 회원분들만 보실수 있으실꺼예요~~~ :^)진기자료가 많지는 않지만 보면서 같이 진기앓이해요~-모든 자료는 온유(진기)를 아끼는 곳이라면 이동가능하며 출처는 꼭! 표기해주세요~ ^^-모든 자료는 2차 가공 금지입니다! ALLTHATONEW자료 2차가공, 리사이징, 불펌 등 금지.PPF ONEWLEE2차 가공 금지샤이니를 예뻐하는 곳은 어디든 이동 가능합니다 :)

Archived