[CONCERT] LOVE and HOPE

leslie_lei

2011 BigBang Japan concert tour

dfj.png

110408img1.jpg

YOU MUST READ AND FOLLOW ALL THE RULES

OR RISK BEING WARNED, SUSPENDED OR POSSIBLY BANNED.

All general forum rules apply. Read HERE & HERE ««««««

lovehopeschedule.png

ALL PHOTOS.GIFS.VIDEOS.NEWS.FAN ACCOUNTS regarding BIGBANG at LOVE and HOPE Japan concert series shall be posted on this THREAD.

fwrn2s.pngfwrn2s.pngfwrn2s.png

credit: Jiyongiebaby83 and Samosvetlee

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27zeo20.png

BIGBANG Love & Hope Japan Tour 2011 Official Goods

T-shirts (Size:M/L/XL)/Hoodie (size:M/L/XL)

a1.jpg

Eco-bag/Official lightstick

a2.jpg

Poster/Strap and screen filter for mobile/Towel

b1.jpg

Bath towel/8 packs bracelet set/Tour logo handkerchiefs

b2.jpg

Tatto sticker/Knuckle rings/Pierce

c1.jpg

Broach/Strap for mobile/Buttons set

c2.jpg

Sticker for shoes/3 packs clear file set

d1.jpg

Rubber bracelet/Key chain holder/ELT photobook

d2.jpg

Monoguramu handkerchiefs/"I love BB" strap for mobile/Poly bag

e1.jpg

Reflector strap/GD&TOP's buttons set/GD&TOP's towel

e2.jpg

** NOTE: 10% of the sales will be donated to Japan's earthquake relief fund. **

Source:YG Japan

Credit: BIGBANGUpdates ~

BIG BANG will have a Japanese Tour for 90,000 People!

On the 2nd, BIGBANG announced they would be restarting activities in Japan after 8 months. They plan on releasing a new song in April and having an arena tour in May.

Since the release of “BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER” on August 25, 2010, all of the members have been focusing on solo activities in Korea. T.O.P (23) was awarded the best new actor award for “71: Into the Fire”, which will be in Japan starting on the 19th.

The group has been waiting for a good time to come back to Japan this year. The tour is expected to have 7 stops with 90,000 people in attendance. They are planning to surpass their first Japan tour last year, which 50,000 people came to. T.O.P enthusiastically said, “We want everyone to quickly see our power up”. Leader G-DRAGON (22) also commented, “Let’s have a fantastic year”.

In commemoration of the tour, all Uniqlo stores will begin selling collaboration T-shirts on the 5th.

(source: gator_yoong)

taken from: ibigbang

--------

(INFO) BIGBANG Japanese concert its going to be called "Love & Pain Tour" !

(INFO) Bigbang "Love & Pain Tour" dates: May 10-11 - May 13-15 last days concert are May 17-18!

C: TOP_effectBB @ twitter

Wow~ Love & Pain sounds so intense :D

Really looking forward to the concert, its been a long time since they last did concerts in Japan ^^

--------

BIGBANG presents "Love & Pain Tour 2011"

2dke79d.jpg

From VIP Japan. BIGBANG's 2011 7-day concert tour in Japan will be called "Love & Pain". Tour dates are as follows:

May 10 (Tue) and 11 (Wed) @ Osaka-jō Hall

May 13 (Fri), 14 (Sat), 15 (Sun) @ Makuhari Messe

May 17 (Tue) and 18 (Wed) @ Nagoya Gaishihoru

Source: http://vip.ygbigbang.jp/

Shared by: Vic@bigbangupdates

Taken from: fyygfamilyy@tumblr

[News] Big Bang announces Japan tour dates

Korean male idols Big Bang have announced the dates for their upcoming concert tour in Japan in May, according to their agency YG Entertainment on Monday.

YG announced in a press release that the boys will kick off their concert tour titled "Love & Pain Tour" in Japan with their first performance at the Osaka Castle Hall located in Osaka of Japan on May 10 and 11, followed by a series of shows at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba city from May 13 till 15, and at the Nippon Gaishi Hall in Nagoya on May 17 and 18.

The boys kicked off a promotional event in Japan last weekend with their "Big Bang Collaboration Teeshirt" which went on sale at popular clothing store Uniqlo.

Late last year, Yang Hyun-suk, CEO of YG Entertainment, announced that the group will be concentrating on their singing careers in Japan, holding their concert tour and promotional events in the country starting in May.

Composed of members G-Dragon, T.O.P, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung, Big Bang was discovered and trained by major talenthouse YG Entertainment. They have released several albums and hit songs such as "Dirty Cash," "With U," "Lies" and "Haru Haru" since their debut in 2006.

The group successfully crossed over into the Japanese music market in June 2009 with their debut single "My Heaven" which reached No. 3 on the prestigious Oricon daily singles chart and toured three cities in the country which attracted a total of 60,000 fans.

The quintet have released other singles in Japan such as "Tell Me Goodbye" and "Beautiful Hangover" and performed on the main stage at the Summer Sonic Festival August last year and they have recently been focusing on their duo unit, mainly G Dragon and T.O.P -- and solo activities.

source : asiae

taken from : bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

-------------

Official YG Japan Message to JVIPs regarding "Love & Hope 2011" Concert Tour

rmnlm.jpg

In Japan, a disaster that we've never experienced before happened and all of us are working hard right now for reconstruction. Many JVIPs were victims. Some people lost their families, friends, hometowns and valuable keepsakes. Some people even lost everything they have in their life because of the tsunami.

In this serious situation, we need “HOPE” to be able to rebuild as quickly as possible. With this in mind, we have decided to change the title of the tour (to Love & Hope) and carry on, on schedule. (See tour schedule here.)

Our favorite artists and their music have the power to make us forget some things and make us dream or bring us to an ideal world. Even if a concert only takes a couple of hours, we will be able to feel a big sense of happiness and pleasure.

We believe that this concert will give us power in confronting the severe realities we have to face and to change our future. We believe that dreams will come true if we think of a better future with BIGBANG and its FANs as ONE, having lots of HOPE. To pray for a good future, we want to share some precious time filled with LOVE and HOPE with everyone.

*All information regarding this tour will be announced once confirmed. Please wait for further announcements.

*We will carry out this concert with focus on safety and saving on electricity.

*At the moment, we have made sure that scheduled blackouts will not be done during the concert dates at Makuhari.

*LED, spotlights and other power supply that will be used will be from power supply cars that we will bring so the concert won't affect the power supply of the neighboring homes.

*We may save on electricity, for example, by turning down the lights at the lobby or not using escalators. We are asking for your full cooperation on this.

Source: YG Japan to VIPJ

Translated by Noriko @ bigbangupdates.com

-----------

[iNFO] Manager Kim Boram tweeted about Love and Hope tour

6hxxb.jpg

big bang love&hope 明日からスタートでございます。大雨が来るみたいですが皆さん!!応援しにきてくださいね!!yfrog.com/h76hxxbj

Guest samosvetleee

BIGBANG will kick off their Japan Tour "Love & Hope" tmr ! 

Lets wish the boys good luck , hoping they'll be safe & healthy ! 

12885790352010110111375.jpg

::Therefore we would be trending ::

#LoveHopeTour

TO ALL the VIPs that are currently trending, about to trend or will trend tmr to support

:: BiG BanG's Love&Hope Tour ::

Let's wish BB something warm&friendly per every trending tweet 

to 

show our

love&support !!!

wishme.png

:: Like they did ::

Guest shinhdeplol

I love this thread already ^^ The show is gonna start this afternoon, I hope that there will be tonssss of photos and fancams to share :P

Guest ChauDinh

Poor me, I'm a i-VIP fan and once again I miss their Live Concert. Don't know when I will be able to join their stage. If I couldn't, I can die without closing my eyes.

I'm very anticipated now because I think they will perform Tell me goodbye live. This is my most favorite song of Big Bang, although I also still love other songs. The concept, image and perf of this song is emotional, sorrow, the lyrics is so meaningful and the harmony is so smooth, bears vividly in my mind. I hope they have a successful tour in Japan.

Guest juang_bb

I hope jVIPs will be generous this tour and give us lots of fanpics and fancams. we know how hard it is to get those when they have events in Japan.

or hopefully, some of their amazing kfansites will be sending out their reps in Japan and provide us some amazing fanpics and fancams as usual!!!

i believe in VIPs ninja power!

GOODLUCK BIGBANG!!!

Guest juang_bb

PHOTOS OUTSIDE OF THE VENUE - OSAKA

payee.jpg

urhgo.jpg

c: seungrifan@twitter (seungri's fansite superstar seungrifan.com official twitter)

i really love maknae's fansites! they're always active and fast when it comes to fanpics and fancams. so i guess we'll surely be getting some HQ maknae fancams for the tour? his kfans are reppin'

edit: more photos from the venue

295143550.jpg

concert goods

295162245.jpg

295161703.jpg

c: yx_xh@twitter

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTOS}BIGBANG Presents Love & Hope Tour 2011 Official Blog Photos Update

bbtour2011051005.jpg

bbtour2011051009.jpg

bbtour2011051008.jpg

bbtour2011051004.jpg

bbtour2011051003.jpg

bbtour2011051007.jpg

bbtour2011051006.jpg

bbtour2011051002.jpg

Source : YG Ent Japan

Credit : @TeamBIGBANG

Guest Abie

OMG I WANT THOSE BANGLES!!! (they are bangles right?) XD

OMGGGG I RLY LOVE THE MERCH! I WANT MONEY TO GO THERE RN :(

#LoveHopeTour

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO} In Lazer BB Heaven !!!

pz2rc.jpg

하루하루 이제 공연 막바지를 향해 달려가요

GT: Every day i go up towards the final performances..

Credit : @seungrifan

{Merchandise}More BB ''Love&Hope'' Tour Goodies

bigbangloveandhopetourgoods3.jpg

bigbangloveandhopetourgoods5.jpg

bigbangloveandhopetourgoods6.jpg

bigbangloveandhopetourofficialgoods2.jpg

bigbangloveandhopetourgoods4.jpg

bigbangloveandhopetourofficialgoods.jpg

source: BESTIZ

reuploaded by: butterina@bigbangvip.net

Credit : 

atu3jt__1__bigger_bigger_normal.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

Another photo of the stage w00t.gif Im so glad that there's a Korean fansite attending this concert, we're gonna get HQ photos of the boys w00t.gif

zo6id.jpg

C: seungrifan @ twitter

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO}TeamBIGBANG giving hints of what BiG BanG's ''Hope&LOVE'' Tour DAY - 1 felt like {Tweet-caps}

50613342.png

Credit : @TeamBIGBANG98dc2426-388e-4a8a-b43c-4b1636fae64c_normal.png

{FANACC} Hints..

83350437.png

accr.png

bd15e244.png

21458233.png

aidatx.png

{INFO} Love&Hope Tour 2011 Day-1 Set List ::

1:Tonight

2:Somebody To Love

MC

3:HOW GEE

4:Number 1

5:TOP OF THE WORLD

★Seungri's Solo Stage★

6:What Can I Do

7:VVIP

★Taeyang's Solo Stage★

8:I'll Be There

9:I Need A Girl

★Daesung's Solo Stage★

10:Baby Don't Cry

★GD&TOP's Stage★

11:Knock Out

12:Oh Yeah

13:High High

14:Don't Go Home

15:Tell Me Goodbye

16:Let Me Hear Your Voice

17:Beautiful Hangover

MC

18:Cafe

19:Haru Haru

20:Lies

21:Last Farewell

22:Making Video of Love Song

23:Love Song

24:Ms.Liar(Stupid Liar)

25:Hands Up

Encore

26:Gara Gara Go!

27:My Heaven

Source:happyrichlife+twitter.com/seungrifan

Credit : @bigbangupdatesBBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

Guest littlevoice

I'm glad their first concert is successful and that JVIPs are supporting them very well.

I'm glad that BIGBANG continued with this concert tour, they do give hope and lots of love whenever they perform on stage.

Praying for everyone's safety and good health...  7 more concerts to go!

Thanks for the updates!

Archived