Guest sheertiara

Guest sheertiara

Recently, I have become addicted to online shopping. No bueno. rolleyes.gif
Which online store are you addicted too? sweatingbullets.gif

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peanuts

odd enough, i window shop online more than i do when i go out. its just so fun to add things to your bag, but when you see the total...ekkk

Forever21

newegg

fredericks

vs

macy

Guest lunastelle

asos

yesstyle

forever21

zappos

I like online shopping so much better...much more convenient and it's a bonus when there's free shipping/discounts! ^^

Guest b2stbaaby

GMARKET GMARKET GMARKET GMARKET GMARKET !

It's making me broke because I love it so muchh -.-

other sites:

asos, f21 & yesstle

Guest kikkie

eyeslipsface.com: It's always a game to see if you hit a good deal and also get all your stuff (things tend to go out of stock really fast).

ebay.com: Another game involving looking up used, vintage, 35mm cameras from the mid- to late- 20th century. And old film.

etsy.com: Looking up flea market finds, especially from other countries. Also for looking up small shops selling handmade things.

Guest the_wronged</3

ASOS, Forever21, Zipia, Topshop, Urbanoutfitters, Nastygal, and Americanapparel. I just like to look lol. I wish I could shop online more often from those places.

Guest meimoo*

window shop at gmarket

bc I am not familiar with how it work and recognize letters to match with what I want

I shop more at

asos

zipia

yesstyle

Guest MsChaofan

I'm a n00b at online shopping, I just use the H&M online store. 

I wanna shop at those foreign shops like TaoBao and Gmarket and stuff, but I don't understand. ;___;

Guest mayy

I used to browse through zipia a lot but that's died down lol. Now I have been looking at forever 21, urban outfitters, and asos a lot. I mostly window shop ^^

Archived