Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[variety] Happy Together Friends 해피투게더 프렌즈

Replies

• krnfantasygurlkrnfantasygurl Posts: 30Member
    edited June 2006
    creidesca wrote on May 19 2006, 09:24 AM:

[KBS] Happy Together Friends (05-18-06) HQ+LQ
    Kang Ta vs. Tony An

IPB Image

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

]Can someone please upload the kangta and tony episode in megaupload. Thanx
    jane x3 tvxq
  • steamedcornsteamedcorn Posts: 268Member
    can someonw please help me find the G.O.D episodes? preferably the one with danny<3 thanks
  • krnfantasygurlkrnfantasygurl Posts: 30Member
    Does anyone have the episode either with Shin Hye Sung or the MC Special with Yoo Jae Suk and Tak Jae Won Episode in megaupload.
    jane x3 tvxq
  • luckyyouluckyyou Posts: 2,784Friend of Soompi

TRAINEE

Happy Together Friends - 062206 - Baek Ji Young & Bae Gi Sung

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever
    MAKE-UP BRUSHES + EYETALK
  • mandoo-gongjumandoo-gongju Posts: 121Member
    oh thanks you guys for uploading..
    do you guys have a link in megaload??
    cause i cant really use clubbox..
    thankss =)
  • n5y17cgirln5y17cgirl CaliforniaPosts: 293Friend of Soompi
    I know this is probably a long shot, but... what the heck. Does anyone know if they have a live audience for the taping of this show? And if so, how could you go about getting tickets for the show? Or if there is a thread out there that I'm not aware of (I searched but haven't found anything so far)...

This is my favorite weekly variety show - I download it every week. And I would love to go see a taping of it if & when I go visit Korea next time around. image

TRAINEE

QUOTE(n5y17cgirl @ Jul 2 2006, 10:00 PM) »

I know this is probably a long shot, but... what the heck. Does anyone know if they have a live audience for the taping of this show? And if so, how could you go about getting tickets for the show? Or if there is a thread out there that I'm not aware of (I searched but haven't found anything so far)...

This is my favorite weekly variety show - I download it every week. And I would love to go see a taping of it if & when I go visit Korea next time around. image

I'm sure they don't have a live audience. You know how sometimes the friends bring their husband or wife and sometimes the camera pans out to where the producers and rest of the staff are, you don't see an audience.
    QUOTE(luckyyou @ Jul 17 2006, 05:13 PM) »

I'm sure they don't have a live audience. You know how sometimes the friends bring their husband or wife and sometimes the camera pans out to where the producers and rest of the staff are, you don't see an audience.

thnx for the reply. aww... yeah, I actually figured as much. you're right; it does look like its' a closed set, unfortunately. too bad... image
  • beautifulfriendbeautifulfriend Posts: 155Member

ROOKIE

edited July 2006
    does anybody have episode 13?---> 20050728 Summer Special Episode 2 - Happy Together MC Special

i really want to watch Yoo Jae Suk's episode~~~~if anybody has it and could send to me, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

never mind, i found it on someone's clubbox. =D
    what's meant to be will always find its way...
    facebook
  • OriginsOrigins Posts: 380Member

TRAINEE

[HQ] Happy Together Friends with Eugene, Psy (2006-08-17)
    http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

TRAINEE

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
    Happy Together Friends - 081706 - Psy & Eugene
    available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

TRAINEE

ahaha, so i finally got the time to watch it and i'm only 12 minutes it but i already laughed so much. when that fat girl talks and she has that unhappy, bully look and hyori goes "i'm sorry" and when yoo laughs. ahahah i am cracking up. and hyori & yoo's little mini convo during the break. so hilarious.
  • alinesalines Posts: 106Member
    hai does anyone have or know link for happy together with kim jae won and ha jiwon (010804) in sendspace link maybe? because I cannot download from clubbox. Thanks image
    For those who can't use clubbox, here's this week's episode available on SendSpace:

HAPPY TOGETHER FRIENDS Ep.68 08.17.06 [LQ]
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/izlxe0

Guest Stars: Eugene (S.E.S.) and Sy

*credit: creidesca's clubbox for the original upload

QUOTE(alines @ Aug 19 2006, 06:30 AM) »

hai does anyone have or know link for happy together with kim jae won and ha jiwon (010804) in sendspace link maybe? because I cannot download from clubbox. Thanks image

Did you mean "Happy Together" or "Happy Together Friends"?
    (One was an MBC show; the other is a KBS2 program. And I don't think "Happy Together Friends" started airing until 2005...)

I think I might have the "Happy Together" episode of Kim Jae Won somewhere. Let me know, and I'll upload it on SendSpace for you.
  • inscribeinscribe Posts: 14Member
    edited August 2006
    I love this show. image Thanks for those who uploaded episodes, also.

Can someone please upload episodes 7 (feat. Shin Hye Sung), 9 (feat. Kim Jung Hoon), 16 (feat. Kim Jong Gook), and 55 (feat. Kangta & Tony An) on sendspace or megaupload? Thank you!!

TRAINEE

QUOTE(n5y17cgirl @ Aug 19 2006, 11:43 PM) »

Did you mean "Happy Together" or "Happy Together Friends"?
    (One was an MBC show; the other is a KBS2 program. And I don't think "Happy Together Friends" started airing until 2005...)

I think I might have the "Happy Together" episode of Kim Jae Won somewhere. Let me know, and I'll upload it on SendSpace for you.

actually both were on KBS. I think you mean Happy Together. It's available at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever (I uploaded it)
    QUOTE(alines @ Aug 19 2006, 06:30 AM) »

QUOTE(luckyyou @ Aug 21 2006, 06:21 PM) »

actually both were on KBS. I think you mean Happy Together. It's available at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever (I uploaded it)

really? o.k. my bad... maybe I was thinking of MBC's "Come to Play". too many variety shows where all the MCs overlap. image

anyway, I think alines asked for a non-clubbox version. I'll look for the "Happy Together" episode to see if I have it, and upload it onto sendspace. since it's not directly related to this thread, I'll PM you with the link once I'm done.

QUOTE(inscribe @ Aug 21 2006, 05:12 PM) »

I love this show. image Thanks for those who uploaded episodes, also.

Can someone please upload episodes 7 (feat. Shin Hye Sung), 9 (feat. Kim Jung Hoon), 16 (feat. Kim Jong Gook), and 55 (feat. Kangta & Tony An) on sendspace or megaupload? Thank you!!

I have Ep. 55 - the one with Kang ta and Tony An. I'm uploading it on sendspace; will post back here with the link. image
    edited August 2006
    HAPPY TOGETHER FRIENDS Ep.55 05.18.06 [LQ]

Guest stars: Kang ta & Tony An

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vozmir

File size: 164MB
  • alinesalines Posts: 106Member
    QUOTE(n5y17cgirl @ Aug 22 2006, 10:31 AM) »

really? o.k. my bad... maybe I was thinking of MBC's "Come to Play". too many variety shows where all the MCs overlap. image

anyway, I think alines asked for a non-clubbox version. I'll look for the "Happy Together" episode to see if I have it, and upload it onto sendspace. since it's not directly related to this thread, I'll PM you with the link once I'm done.
    I have Ep. 55 - the one with Kang ta and Tony An. I'm uploading it on sendspace; will post back here with the link. image

hey, oh I don't know it's a different program and yes I cannot download from clubbox, didn't understand why it never sucess, by the way I already see your massage thanks. And thanks to luckyyou too for the clubbox links, too bad I cannot download from there. image