Prince William and Catherine

Guest Fabiola

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have a crush on him when I was a kid. But then what happened to his hair, lol! He's still dashing, though. Can't wait for their wedding...

Guest kawaiixgrl

i wonder if harry ever feels like he's in the shadows of his brothers. i bet if they had a daughter, she'd be a gorgeous as diana.

i've always thought harry looked more like his father and william was more of diana but i guess its the opposite now that i look at the first few pics. or maybe not. anyway haha i had a momentary crush on william when i was a kid but after he started losing his hair lol

Guest Fabiola

Prince Harry resembles the Queen Mother very closely.

1203233115_061027152520.jpg

5335-the-queen-mother.jpg

Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother

_44099522_pav_queenmother.jpg

Pavarotti greeted the Queen Mother following a gala performance of

L'Elisir D'Amore at the Royal Opera House, in 1990.

1463399950_061027152622.jpg

prince-william-harry-mahiki-100411-medium_new.jpg

mw198755WILLIAMETHARRY.jpg

diana_04CFTYU.jpg

Guest Fabiola

013555_zoom_5.jpg

013554_zoom_5.jpg

013553_zoom_5.jpg

tdy_gosk_royals_101220.vembedlarge.jpg

101220-royal-collection-hmed-430a.photoblog600.jpg

The first official royal wedding memorabilia - a plate, pillbox and tankard - each feature the couple's

entwined initials, the prince's coronet emblem, and the date of the wedding — April 29, 2011.

Guest Fabiola

Royal Wedding Souvenirs

543x275-royal-wedding.jpg

Teabags

RoyalWeddingMontage2_V_6apr11_pr_b.jpg

image-8-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-284401889.jpg

Mr Men book

article-0-0B66FB5200000578-43_964x797.jpg

Top Trumps

image-6-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-635110355.jpg

Fruit smoothie

Mugs-commemorating-the-fo-007.jpg

Mug

image-4-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-525978596.jpg

Comic book

B11G664_large.jpg

Kate Middleton doll

image-11-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-846754989.jpg

Teddy Bears

image-10-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-176462254.jpg

Stickers

x350.jpg

Teapot

image-3-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-406158830.jpg

Plates

image-2-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-999580354.jpg

Cupcake

image-2-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-930710005.jpg

A Royal Wedding stamp from the tiny Pacific island of Niue.

image-2-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-577694410.jpg

Real ale called Kiss Me Kate

image-1-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-322061148.jpg

cute Donna Wilson gloves

image-2-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-376947282.jpg

Love hearts

Pez-e1302536192692.png

image-1-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-10559247.jpg

Pez sweets

royalweddingplate1.jpg

Free day off plate

image-1-for-royal-wedding-memorabilia-the-best-and-worst-gallery-376954545.jpg

Knit the royal couple kit

royal-wedding-memorabilia-image-4-806645091.jpg

HappyLand Royal Wedding Set

image.jpg

cute brooch

dress-up-kate-and-william-book-140411-medium_new.jpg

RWdressup.jpg

fun cardboard cut out book

keepcalm.jpg

Mr X Stitch’s message to the masses, a wry take on the now

infamous wartime slogan

4d94ea43d5cc4cd0873353b2767f1341-london-underground-royal-wedding-commemorative-oyster-card-prince-william-kate-middleton.jpg

Oyster card

c14b9b74bf513b580faf72934bf27e7247f740b8.jpg

USBCELL Souvenir Special

eb032b45beafbf555dea87e5c5843e2d60d45845.jpg

Roberts Union Jack Revival Radio

f21b0d83501083462f292c91baa3680141207b6a.jpg

Royal Wedding Edition Alcatel One Touch

7c0355fb188db9523d78169a909f39d955b3bcce.jpg

Case-Mate iPhone Cases

3280156c888802bf043b571d602fcd4f3521a898.jpg

GE Royal Wedding fridge

Guest Fabiola

Limited Edition Princess Catherine Engagement Doll

Princess-Catherine-Doll-e1302377657830.jpg

Boujis_1866946a.jpg

ER_1866940a.jpg

Fashionable 'Princess Catherine Engagement Doll' is queen of the

London scene as she drops by Boujis and Buckingham Palace.

Guest Fabiola

the best royal wedding souvenirs

vogue.co.uk

KateAndWills2_V_17jan11_pr_b.jpg

KATE AND WILLIAM: A VERY PUBLIC LOVE AFFAIR - Political satirist Rich Johnston has created a three-part cartoon series called Kate and William: A Very Public Love Affair. One book will focus on Middleton, one on the Prince and another will bring both stories together.

RoyalWedding5_V_17jan11_pr_b.jpg

FRENCH SOLE - Especially for the royal wedding, French Sole has come up with a commemorative ballet pump which will be sold on the day of the wedding. Only available for one day, the pump is a reworked version of the classic Henrietta style and boasts a crown embellishment.

RoyalWedding6_V_17jan11_pr_b.jpg

JASMINE CHAN - These Cinderella carriage earrings are indeed fit for a princess.

RoyalWedding7_V_17jan11_pr_b.jpg

LULU GUINNESS - Surely the only way to accessorise yourself come the big day. This clutch is patriotic and romantic.

RoyalWedding1_V_17jan11_pr_b.jpg

ALLUMER - Jeweller Natasha Leith-Smith is celebrating the day with a special sapphire and diamond necklace, a riff on Kate Middleton's engagement ring.

RoyalWedding6_V_29mar11_pr_b.jpg

CATH KIDSTON - Cath Kidston has gone to town on royal wedding memorabilia. First up is this practical tea towel.

RoyalWedding2_V_17jan11_pr_b.jpg

BEN CHRISTOPHERSON - Chef Ben Christopherson has lent his culinary talents to Selfridges to celebrate the royal wedding, creating a mini wedding cake for the store available in the week running up to the big day. A two-tier Victoria sponge cake, it is coated with white chocolate and vanilla butter cream and finished with gold leaf.

RoyalWedding4_V_17jan11_pr_b.jpg

LARELA – Add a little regal bling to your wrist with Larela’s new gold-plated bracelet.

RoyalWedding24_V_29mar11_pr_b.jpg

TATTY DEVINE - The kitsch-cool accessory label Tatty Devine gives us more reason to expand our jewellery collection with these Kate and Wills cameo earrings.

RoyalWedding10_V_29mar11_pr_b.jpg

royal_wedding_strip-new.jpg

Biscuiteers1.jpg

BISCUITEERS - A celebration always calls for a feast. Tuck into Biscuiteers' royal wedding tin.

RoyalWedding20_V_29mar11_pr_b.jpg

JOHN LEWIS - It should have been, but it's not. John Lewis gives us its witty take on commemorating the big day.

RoyalWedding11_V_29mar11_pr_b.jpg

NOT ON THE HIGH STREET - Much like the John Lewis plate, this print is a witty memento.

RoyalWedding33_V_29mar11_pr_b.jpg

CATH KIDSTON - We're sure you'll have quite a few of these. Add this one to the collection and you'll be on your way to making a set.

RoyalWedding1_V_29mar11_pr_b.jpg

CATH KIDSTON - We like a good illustration at the best of times, especially when it's on a T-shirt.

RoyalWedding2_V_29mar11_pr_b.jpg

CATH KIDSTON - Little souvenirs make for an easy way to cherish the day.

RoyalWedding3_V_29mar11_pr_b.jpg

CATH KIDSTON - Something to carry all the other royal wedding souvenirs you collect in.

RoyalWedding4_V_29mar11_pr_b.jpg

FLORENCE B URBAN - A subtle yet stylish nod to the proceedings to show your support.

RoyalWedding23_V_29mar11_pr_b.jpg

MARKS & SPENCER - Alternatively, there is this option, should the heavens open. Catherine & William gold crest dome umbrella.

RoyalWedding19_V_31mar11_pr_b.jpg

FENWICK - Bring the royal wedding right into your front room with a little help from Fenwick. Curl up on the sofa with Kate and Wills practically beside you with this cushion.

RoyalWedding4_V_31mar11_pr_b.jpg

LONDON TRANSPORT MUSEUM - To commemorate the royal nuptials, the London Transport Museum has created a limited edition tea towel designed by Maria Holmer Dahlgren.

Guest -quiescent

I can't wait! I'm going to watch the wedding on tv and sit on my richard simmons all day. It's a day after my birthday :P

AND IT'S A NATIONAL HOLIDAY IN ENGLAND, WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

:/ Actually I have exams soon, I'll be studying.

Guest Fabiola

royalweddingplate2.jpg
Alternative Royal Wedding Plate

Wills&KateRed.jpg
Love Is In The Heir Tea Towel

royalwedtoppers.jpg
Royal Wedding Cupcake Toppers

buntingmug.jpg
Bunting & Flags Mug

crownmug.jpg
Crown Mug

Princess%20pillow.jpgprincecushion.jpg
Prince Cushion/Princess Cushion

RWRing.jpg
Sapphire engagement ring

Ladies_Exclusive_Little_Miss_Princess_T_Shirt_500_353_380_76.jpg
T-Shirt

Cereal_final-4_large.jpg?631Cereal_final_large.jpg?631
fun limited edition Kate and Will’s Royal O’s cereal boxes

CathKidstonRoyalWeddingKeyring.jpg
Royal Wedding Keyring
1swk020002-william-and-kate-royal-wedding-half-pint-mug-medium.jpg
1SWK020002-royal-wedding-half-pint-mug-b-medium.jpg
Royal Wedding mug from Emma Bridgewater

keepcalm.jpg
Royal Wedding poster from Keep Calm Gallery
MS-Royal-Wedding-teapot-29.502.jpg
Royal Wedding teapot from M&S

1swk010914-william-and-kate-royal-wedding-tea-towel-medium.jpg
Tea Towel

1swk010063-william-and-kate-royal-wedding-8-half-inch-plate-medium.jpg
Plate

1SWK011355-william-and-kate-royal-wedding-scalloped-bowl-top-medium.jpg
Scalloped Bowl

1swk020003-william-and-kate-royal-wedding-1-pint-mug-unboxed-medium.jpg
Mug

20054053.jpg
Crystal Glasses

20054096.jpg
Tea Caddy

20054077.jpg
Tea Tin

20053964.jpg
Royal Wedding Medal in Case

Britain_Royal_Wedding_LMD115.large.jpg

Britain_Royal_Wedding_LMD116.large.jpg

kate_middleton_09.jpg

1746jt.jpg

Guest k r e m e s

I found to be incredibly gorgeous when I was younger (or should I say, when he was younger), but as he matures, he resembles his father more and more. I imagine he and Kate will have beautiful children though.

As for as the memorabilia, that's a little weird. But I would really love to try that cake.

Guest Fabiola

Westminster’s Wedding March

By CHARLES PHILLIPS and BARRY FALLS

Published: April 16, 2011

main_monks.jpg

WHEN Prince William and Kate Middleton marry on April 29, they will join a select group, even among royals. While the site of their wedding, Westminster Abbey, has been the place of every coronation since the Norman conquest, only 15 royal couples have been married there since it was founded in 960.

The first wedding to take place at the abbey was that of King Henry I of England and Princess Matilda of Scotland in 1100. The bride wore a crimson robe, a fashion choice Miss Middleton will likely not follow. While the great and good looked on and those less connected cheered outside, the archbishop of Canterbury married the bride and groom, as his successor will do in less than two weeks.

Many traditions — for the groom to don a military uniform, for the bride’s flowers to include a sprig of myrtle signifying love and for the couple to sign the wedding register in the privacy of Edward the Confessor’s Chapel — have been added in the years since.

After King Richard II’s marriage to Anne of Bohemia in 1382, the abbey fell out of favor as the site of royal weddings for more than 500 years. That serial husband King Henry VIII had no fewer than six weddings, but none at the abbey, preferring ceremonies at Greenwich and Whitehall Palace. The Stuarts favored quiet affairs in private, while in the 19th century, the Chapel Royal in St. James’s Palace and Windsor Castle and its St. George’s Chapel were popular venues.

King George V encouraged a return to the national church. The king, who changed the royal family’s name from the Germanic Saxe-Coburg to Windsor in 1917, thought using Westminster Abbey would enhance the royals’ “Britishness” in the eyes of the people.

In choosing the abbey — rather than, say, St. Paul’s Cathedral, where Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer opted to marry in 1981 to better accommodate their 3,500 guests — Prince William and Kate Middleton are following the example of his great-grandparents King George VI and Queen Elizabeth, and his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II, who married the Duke of Edinburgh at the church, in the aftermath of World War II, on Nov. 20, 1947.

Charles Phillips is the author of “The Complete Illustrated Guide to the Kings and Queens of Britain.” Barry Falls is an illustrator.

17weddingimg-popup-v3.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/17/opinion/17phillips.html?_r=1

floor-plan--a.jpg

107088046_074627.jpg

Westminster_Abbey_London_fa7a.jpg?adImageId=12635853&imageId=5233843

Meanwhile, over-enthusiastic wedding guests will be told not to throw confetti at Westminster Abbey because it is not "in keeping" with the historic surroundings.

A spokesman for the Abbey said: "We don't encourage confetti. The Abbey is a place of worship, an institution. Weddings here are so few and far between they are regarded as a privilege, that don't require confetti all over the place. It is not really in keeping."

Royal Wedding Flowers To Remain At Westminster Abbey For Viewing

March 28th, 2011 5:00pm EDT

Even those people not on the guest list can enjoy a part of Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal wedding.

Beginning the day after the couple's April 29 nuptials, visitors can observe and take photos with the wedding's floral arrangements at Westminster Abbey.

westminster-abbey--a.jpg

Archived