[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest thunderstix

Big Bang will visit the country with the most votes! c44f4753eda295f02e91bc67317ea45b_large.jpg

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 
Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags.  You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:
http://www.facebook....206193956067212
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!
This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!
P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KeyDiva

Hi Soompi!!!! I'm from Mexico!!! We are not in the list and we are very sad of this situation! Because are a lot of V.I.P'S here!!! We love BB so much! We feel excluded and we are asking for the opportunity to vote!

We started a unofficial vote page for Mexico: 

http://www.facebook....196089673760730

We hope with all our heart to be part of this tour!!!!! rolleyes.gif

Guest Lupemoon

MEXICO ISN'T !!!  PLEASE HELP US, WE WANT TO ADD THE NAME OF MEXICO IN THE POLL!!!! ... tears.gif

KeyDiva wrote de link above!  vicx.gif

Guest Narsh

Yes, weare wondering why Mexico s out of the list, so we made our own Facebook page. We hope you can take us in mind and see BIG BANG in MEXICO CITY soon. 

Thank you! :)

Guest bellavita01

MEXICO!!!!! we have already almost 2000 votes in the unofficial FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/VOTA-POR-M%C3%89XICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730#!/pages/VOTA-POR-M%C3%89XICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730?sk=wall

please help :D

Guest green.teax

The fact that China is on the list is slightly redundant. More than 90% of Chinese residents don't have Facebook since it's blocked by the government.....Ugh. I wish it could be in China (in the summer) so I'll be there. Gahahhas

Guest minaluvyou

Even though USA is not rising high, I hope Big Bang will come despite the fact were not getting much votes. I honestly want to meet them in the near future because  they brought amazing music in their recent albums so hopefully then can come by and have a concert or a fan signing in the bay area. 

270677441.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1302839393&Signature=iCbJlRySBltPb7pF0FmUOmn3sLY%3D

Guest fabytamy

#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico

Guest Annaka

Mexico is not there ;O; It's sad did you know?? It's like we don't exist ;O; We're invisible sooo pleaseee!!! Add Mexico 8D 

Guest ilymtz

We Want Big Bang in Mexico![/b].. please all we asked is the chance to participate and let big bang knows that there is a lot of VIPs in México.. please add us to the list...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694103060#!/pages/VOTA-POR-M%C3%89XICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730

in this unofficial page.. in half day we were 2000... that big is the VIP comunity in Mexico.

OMG! w00t.gif This is so exciting. When I saw the announcement on their Facebook yesterday, I started spazzing out. Thank you so much YG Entertainment for this opportunity. I pray BigBang comes to the USA. I mean, they've already filmed 2 videos here (Hawaii & Las Vegas). Now's the time for them to actually come and visit. It doesn't matter where in the USA, I'll book my flight and be there.

USA, ALL THE WAY! If you haven't already, please vote!

Guest Zonnex

MEXICO IS NOT ON THE LIST!!!!

PLEASE DO SOMETHING WE ARE MAKING A HARD TRY TO BE LISTENED!!!!!

VOTA POR MÉXICO- BIG BANG

http://www.facebook.com/pages/VOTA-POR-MÉXICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730

THIS GRUOP WAS CREATED IN THE MORNING AND NOW WE ARE MORE THAN 2,100 PEOPLE!!!

<3<3<3<3 LOVE BIG BANG LOVE MEXICO<3<3<3<3

Guest jijis2sansan_1

i'm screaming and going crazy again! Canada is behind :(

BIG BANG PLEASE COME TO CANADA (TORONTO) DESPITE THE RESULTS!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Archived