Guys have U dated Older women before? Girls have you dated younger men before?

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Guest Tofu_Cloud

How did it work out? Does age actually matter?
I was just wondering if any girl dated a younger guy before

(lets do a minimum of 3+ yrs gap please cuz im sure one or two yrs older doesnt matter)

or if any boys out there dated a girl much older then them. How long did u guys lasted? did it work out? What were the problems???

im born in 1986 and there is a guy i really like who is born in 1991. The only difference is music.. there is a lot of muscians i grew up listening too that he never heard of.

Sometimes i feel a bit insecure since his female friends are around his age. Sometimes i never know to act like babyish or motherly around him...i would think acting babyish or cutsie around him would be awkward since im so much older. Did any of you guys had these kinds of thoughts?

Guest WallaceJiang

love has no limits.

If he likes you the same way everything will work out :)

I've heard of some people that are dating older women.

Guest writerstale

Went out on a date with a few older women. One was 26 and I was 24. She acted like a 15 year old. During the whole date she was texting. I was trying my hardest to refrain myself from taking her phone and tossing it to the other side of the room. Days later she turned out to be a gold digger.

Guest BukAlan

when i was 22 i was banging this 28 year old.  no dates, just you know.....

but if two people like each other, it doesn't matter how old you are. 

there's always going to be differences regardless of age.

if he was the same age and he likes country, then he wouldn't have known about the artist you like anyways.

there's even some mainstream artist out right now that i care for. 

if you're worrying about girls his age, then it means this guy isn't doing a good job reassuring you that he's into you. 

ps, 4 years is not a big issue at all.

and not everyone acts their age. 

I would, never have, never will date a younger guy. I think it's weird. I like older guys :P

so you telling me if Taemin or which ever youngin from kpop comes knocking on your door, begging you to date him, you'll turn him down simply cus he's younger?

Guest writerstale

It's not about physical age, but mental maturity.

I so agree with that 100 percent. A lot of folks just don't have a good amount of mental maturity these days.

so you telling me if Taemin or which ever youngin from kpop comes knocking on your door, begging you to date him, you'll turn him down simply cus he's younger?

Yeah.

I'm pretty open to other things, and I have compromised height before too, but age is a big no-no for me.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I guess if it ain't illegal, then it's fine with whoever, wherever whenever, however ~

Apparently to some friends of mine, dating younger guys is now the "trend" for them. 

wow that is actually true... my friends too are attracted to guys born from 1992-1995

i blame k-pop but anyways lets talk about experiences and not turn this into a SHINee thread

Guest c0lap1nada

What ever happened to (possible) language barrier and personality clash?

Guest ms. rachellica

I would, never have, never will date a younger guy. I think it's weird. I like older guys :P

yeah, i'm the same way. for some reason it just reallyyy bothers me if he's younger than i am.

Guest yukinohana

No ive never dated anyone too much older or younger

Dated a grader lower than me

dated a guy almost 2 years older.

Im now at an age where im quite content dating close to my age.

I think before I was just trying different things.

Guest flootist

as long as it follows the rule:

your age/2 + 7 = youngest age of person you can date

for example:

if you are a 20 year old person (girl or guy)

20/2=10

10+7=17 <---youngest age

Guest Rhetoric

as long as it follows the rule:

your age/2 + 7 = youngest age of person you can date

for example:

if you are a 20 year old person (girl or guy)

20/2=10

10+7=17 <---youngest age

But doesn't that mean as you progress further into life, the age gap widens accordingly? A 60 year old with someone 23 years their junior seems rather unconventional...

Guest c0lap1nada

But doesn't that mean as you progress further into life, the age gap widens accordingly? A 60 year old with someone 23 years their junior seems rather unconventional...

But when you're at that age, you're the only one who can determine whether its "unconventional" or not. Yeah sure, people judge. But people judge all the time regardless.

Archived