Moles on lips, what do u think of them??

Guest TheExConvict

Guest TheExConvict

disgusting, weird, distracting, or meh..?
So i have this weird small flat mole on my lower lip!

i honestly didn't notice them before, but since late last year, it's starting to get noticeable! i think it's getting darker and larger...

it's not too large though. It's just like a size of a small ant's head. really small...like a dot.

but it wasn't noticeable before!

i was wondering what people think of them?

i think it's kinda weird to have a mole on the lips itself, coz mostly people get moles above, below or around the lips.

BUt not on the lips itself.

:crazy:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alligatortears

i have one on the bottom of my lower lip too!

it doesn't really bother me or anything since i hardly notice it..

i just hope that it stays that way.

Lol do yo knwo that some mole's are actually fungi that is growing across your face. o_O just fyi.

What was the point of your post? You didn't help the OP whatsoever and deliberately posted that knowing it may hurt the OP AND other people. No one wants to know that they have "fungi growing across their face"

Guest motherducker

A couple of years ago I noticed a small brown dot on the inside of the bottom lip. Although it wasn't noticeable to other people (since it was only visible if i pout my lips), it bothered me because it was NEVER there before =/

Then I started to forget about it. Then fast forward to a couple of years later, it disappeared.

Weird.

Guest nobody knows

UGLY

only cos mine's mad ugly

I really hate mine, people think that it's an "infected lip ring scar" or that I'm a messy eater

I don't think I had it before, I guess it started growing bigger in the period where I didn't like myself and didn't look in the mirror for more than a few seconds

it's really big now, I wanna zap it off or something :(

I heard beauty marks on the lip symbolizes riches/wealth .. but he could've just been trying to make me feel better

ew002.jpg

that's what mine looks like

sorry I look so pasty white in here that it's almost as disgusting as the stupid mark on my lip -___-

Guest Baobeeei

My boyfriend has one in the middle of his lower lip.

Sometimes it's more noticable then another time. But it doesn't bother me (:

Guest AliceAristocrat

My friend has one in the middle of her lower lip. I tease her about it sometimes but actually I don't think it's that big of a deal.

It's not something I would be dying to have but if I had one I wouldn't mind it.

Guest soiia

Lol do yo knwo that some mole's are actually fungi that is growing across your face. o_O just fyi.

You could have at least google what a mole is before spilling BS and thinking it makes you look smart. A mole is not fungi, but a "lesion that contains melanocytes (a type of cells)" (wikipedia). You can call it a tumor, but it's nothing dangerous so let's not fret over that.

I personally do not think it looks gross or anything, but it is indeed eye-catching at first. When you get to know the person or seem them frequently, it doesn't really bother me anymore. For some people, it kind adds character so don't worry too much about it :P Everyone has a little something that disturb them :)

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I have one on my upper right, outer eyelid. It's more of a beauty mark than a mole, but I like it. I think moles on faces (depending where they grow and are located) looks really pretty and unique on a face. If the person has a mole on the upper corner of their lip, then they can pull off the Cindy Crawford look. :D

I once had a big crush on a cute guy that had several moles, quite a few on his face and one on his lip (im such a weirdo for noticing). Anyway, i thought it was cute. I think tiny moles and freckles here and there are cute on pale people.

Guest pandasarepurple

honestly i don't see anything wrong with moles. but i think you should get it checked by a doctor to make sure it isn't a cancerous mole.

Guest halcyondays

yea i have a pretty noticeable one right in the middle of my lower lip, and i've had it for as long as i remember. but a lot of people tend not to notice anyways until i point it out, or they're like really in my face lol.

Guest pinkxstrawberry

i recently developed this small mole on the dip of the cupid's bow... normally moles don't bother me but i think due to the position of this one, it makes it look like i have pepper on my mouth and forgot to wipe after eating <_<

Archived