Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 2 ♥

Comments

• tecletecle Posts: 270Member

IDOL

Hello gogumas..

its our yonghwa birthday...i wish him good health and happiness always...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDERBOY YONGHWA..GOD BLESS..

sorry cannot share video or pics..dont know how to post it here..

fighting gogumas..

aurora82muters_gogumamagdalsweetpotatoFTW
  • Goguma06Goguma06 Posts: 61Member
    Yeah about the tweet of We got married twitter, I had seen it a couple of days ago and didn't dare post it here because I just thought that it was a rumour like that but I really wonder where they found this rumour and why post it whitout further explanations....

I've been checking this tread every day or so since Yongseo couple stint ended and recently the tread has been pretty dead.
    How I wish the rumour was true...but I'm not getting my hopes to high.....Or at least I'd wish that Yongseo would appear on the same tv show or something like that!
    <3 Currently watching and loving: Dream high and We got Married's Goguma couple <3
                    Hyun Bin~Lee Seung Gi ~Jung Yong Hwa~Kim Jae Joong - Kim Soo Hyun
                                                                            <3  SD - HM <3
    magdalsweetpotatoesincloud9
  • jayuejayue Posts: 46Member, New Member

IDOL

Hey I was really sad at that episode too. I was like, hmmm.. yong finally broke his sweet streak - and i wonder if this might be what it is really like. But then most shows are edited right? so i don't know how much nagging he did get and/or how tired he had been. 

I kind of want to see this being resolved on the show. its inevitable that real couples fight. this is one of the reasons i like yongseo so much is that they are so real. I wanted them to talk about it and resolve it. 

Another thing I notice when I'm rewatching is that as the episodes go by, you do notice that he stopped trying so very hard and it was seo hyun who tried hard instead. It was bittersweet watching that too coz again it's real and also I didn't want yong to be tired of hyun yet (when you are so young, its inevitable, I guess). 

I miss yongseo couple so much. Happy Birthday Yong and Hyun (belated and advance). Yes, I did notice Hyun is wearing so much more blue lately and Yong holding onto the tamama doll made me smile. I've watched all these concerts - the idols throw back toys into the crowd all the time. Yong keeping, defo means something. I wonder if he goes back and messages Hyun about it. 

SPAZZZZ...

I usuallly don't post but thanks gogumas for always being here. I'm a lurker daily (usually) and I love the fanfics. I keep wanting to write one but I haven't yet. 

you are going to hate me but I kind of don't want them to be on WGM again unless it's for reals. I know it's a contradiction against me saying I miss them so much. But then, if they are to be on the show again, it'd be for ratings right? Shiro. I want them to be dating in real life. 

Is that selfish? I don't know what to say. it's just my thoughts... 

I had the exact same thought as you.. I think slowly at the last few episodes of WGM i was really "sad", as i could feel Yonghwa "coldness" (?) Ah dont get me wrong gogugmas! i am one big goguma too but that's what i thought too. Perhaps they are close enough to have such feelings with each other, it happens to real life friendship or relationship cases as well doesn't it?, before it makes two even closer.  Regarding WGM im also not one who want them to go on it again because it will not be as real as the first i thought, if they were to be together they should just date in real life and announced this news to us. That will be much a happier thing, though when i saw previously the rumour of them going to season 3 i was quite excited for a moment haha. Anyways im relieved when it comes to the Niigata duet, as from there we can really see how close they are so im "happy" again. I wish wholeheartedly for another duet or variety show of them together, how i hope they can share what's their feelings towards each other one day.

My sources of Yongseo news, sweetpotatodays, weibo, tumblr keep me motivated and hopeful of their relationship. I will never forget them because i learnt so much from them. I think they are the sweetest couple i have ever seen , even its a show, i believe there will definitely be something between them O:-)

*Oh btw you know on YSI website, what is the timer/countdown for? Is it for CN Blue's new album or something else? Thanks!

Please kindly read the signature rules.
    muters_gogumakun_cheero
  • niccicolaniccicola Posts: 12Member

I had the exact same thought as you.. I think slowly at the last few episodes of WGM i was really "sad", as i could feel Yonghwa "coldness" (?) Ah dont get me wrong gogugmas! i am one big goguma too but that's what i thought too. Perhaps they are close enough to have such feelings with each other, it happens to real life friendship or relationship cases as well doesn't it?, before it makes two even closer.  Regarding WGM im also not one who want them to go on it again because it will not be as real as the first i thought, if they were to be together they should just date in real life and announced this news to us. That will be much a happier thing, though when i saw previously the rumour of them going to season 3 i was quite excited for a moment haha. Anyways im relieved when it comes to the Niigata duet, as from there we can really see how close they are so im "happy" again. I wish wholeheartedly for another duet or variety show of them together, how i hope they can share what's their feelings towards each other one day.

My sources of Yongseo news, sweetpotatodays, weibo, tumblr keep me motivated and hopeful of their relationship. I will never forget them because i learnt so much from them. I think they are the sweetest couple i have ever seen , even its a show, i believe there will definitely be something between them O:-)

*Oh btw you know on YSI website, what is the timer/countdown for? Is it for CN Blue's new album or something else? Thanks!

Yeah I definitely noticed Yong's gradual coldness too and Hyun trying harder - I guess Hyun had to as she realised how her inability to react meant Yong had to always try harder, and she was slowly able to start showing she cared. Whoever at SM who sent her to WGM must have been really thankful. I mean did you ever watch/read the Hunger Games? When Katniss is asked to be in a "loving" relationship with Peeta, they wanted to make Katniss more desirable. As I watched, I thought SM had it right asking her to be on WGM - they made her seem much much much more desirable as someone talented and hot like Yonghwa wanted her. I mean I think as the maknae, it is hard for her and she was seen as the shy, pretty bookworm but then the show made her well rounded. 

I don't think Yong stopped liking her as much (well, the first stages of having a crush/liking someone can't be replicated, the heart does gradually cools) but it was more that he felt comfortable with her and he relaxed? I don't know, that's what I hope. 

Yeah, I wouldn't want WGM redux with YongSeo again coz they already talk about being divorced already and I really just want them to date in real life. I can't even watch WGM again, honestly, everything is not as real to me as compared to Yongseo. 

I kinda want them to be in a drama together. And then for Yong to confess to her in public like Hyun Woo did for Yoo In Na. hehehehe. I can only dream...

I have no idea what the countdown timer on YSI is for. 

muters_goguma
  • aurora82aurora82 Posts: 744Member

SUPERSTAR

Can I say how jealous I am?!! So freaking jealous of the current WGM Couples.

So I watched the latest Episode of the WooJung and TeukSora Couple just because I need the feel of WGM. It's so light and you don't get Idols interacting like this on any other occasion.

And someohow I relive the YongSeo Couple through them. I have the feeling that YongSeo started with the subtlety regarding getting close to one another and then these Couples took it up a whole notch.

Why oohh why couldn't YongSeo practise a dance together?!
    Seohyun would be all professional and blushing here and there and Yonghwa would be embarassed to no end.
    TeukSora Couple got to do the TANGO! Holy moly, I can't imagine YongSeo doing this kind of a dance. *blushes* Maybe a lighter one or one for beginners as Yonghwa isn't a dancer.

And the WooJung Couple, I don't know but the line between REAL and REEL, I can't see it anymore to be honest. They are naturally the more touchy feely Couple but with the mothers now and then their phone conversations with the father-in-laws. It's very, VERY dangerous what WGM is doing with this Couple.
    And they are wasting so much money too ...

Watching these Couples I have the feeling that the YongSeo Couple set some trends, but it's more on the subtle site. But that is why we love them so much right?!

And if ever there is a possibility they could be back, I wish they can set more trends, just the way they are.
    kun_cheeromagdal
  • -whitnos--whitnos- Posts: 8Member
    I think that in those episodes he was probably frustrated and tired that she wasn't/ it wasn't clear that she was reciprocating the feelings he already had for her. Like anyone who is in love, you start to get weary when you realise that there is little progress. I think he wanted her to come to him and show him her real feelings, but that is just me. I always thought that he fell really hard for Seo Hyun way before she did. But I'd like to think that it's all behind them now and that they are happily together w/ each other. 
    b229b24kmagdalBoymenYSforever