Jung Jun Ha 정준하

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Shrek Marrying Nemo on May 20!

Jung Jun Ha 정준하

129153969430.jpg 201101271821324d41391c5.jpg 20100815140807685.jpg 20110213132705659.jpg 20110219195609084.jpg

Birthdate: 1971-Mar-18

Height: 185cm

Weight: 88kg

Star sign: Pisces

Debut : 1995 MBC Theme Theatre

TV Shows

* High Kick Through The Roof (MBC, 2009) cameo

* Why Did You Come to My House (SBS, 2008)

* Yi San (MBC, 2007) cameo

* Company Love (OCN, 2007)

* Unstoppable High Kick (MBC, 2006)

* Outrageous Women (MBC, 2006)

* Super Rookie (MBC, 2005)

* Banjun Drama (SBS, 2004)

* Prince's First Love (MBC, 2004)

* Jang Gil San (SBS, 2004)

* Thousand Years of Love (MBC, 2003)

* Merry Go Round (MBC, 2003)

Movies

* Three Kims (2007)

* Marrying the Mafia III (2006)

* The Legend of Seven Cutter (2006)

* Shadowless Sword (2005)

* Marrying the Mafia II (2005)

* Daddy-Long-Legs (2005)

* Superstar Mr. Gam (2004)

* Everybody has Secrets (2004)

* The Guy was Cool (2004)

• 1 year later...

February 29, 2012

Lee Eun-hee's wedding photos revealed

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr] koreajoongangdaily.com

03100.jpg

Photo credits as stated on the image, more update at EverythingLBH.com

Photographs of Lee Eun-hee, the sister of actor Lee Byung-hun, dressed in wedding attire were revealed online by Lee’s wedding planner on Feb. 27, generating a lot of hype for the wedding, which is to take place on March 18.

In the studio shots the bride-to-be can be seen wearing various wedding dresses, the most memorable of which is a dress by designer Lee Myung-soon.

"For the wedding ceremony we are going for a neo-classic concept. We believe all will go well and it’s so nice to see Lee Byung-hun getting involved with the planning, despite his busy schedule,” said a representative from the wedding agency.

Due to the bride’s high profile brother many celebrities are expected to attend the ceremony, which will take place at The Raum Center in Cheongdam-dong, southern Seoul, which will be hosted by comedian Jung Jun-ha is tipped to host the wedding banquet.

April 1, 2012

Comedian Jung Jun Ha to get married this May

by choiwj allkpop.com

20120307021533_183763_410_578.jpg

It has just been reported that comedian Jung Jun Ha (41) will be getting married to his girlfriend “Nemo“, who’s 10 years younger than him.

According to a media outlet on April 2nd, Jung Jun Ha and his girlfriend have already met with their families and are planning to wed sometime in May of 2012.

His soon-to-be-wife, “Nemo”, is said to be a flight attendant who studied abroad in Japan. Information such as the location and the date of the wedding have already been decided however, they have only revealed the date to be sometime in May.

Meanwhile, Jung Jun Ha revealed that he was in a relationship back in March of 2009 during the recording of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Happy Together 3‘.

Source: eToday via Nate

April 2, 2012

Comedian Jung Jun-ha To Wed This May

Source: KBS Global

en_120402_07.jpg

He's no longer going to be a tall, old bachelor.

Popular comedian Jung Jun-ha has dropped an announcement, quite contrary to the title of his previously released hit song. According to a media source on April 2nd, the 41-year-old entertainer will be marrying his girlfriend "Nemo" this coming May. The exact date has been decided on, but it won't be revealed to the public until later.

His soon-to-be-wife was revealed to be ten years younger than him, and the two have already met with each other's families. She is said to be a flight attendant, who studied abroad in Japan. News of Jung's relationship first broke out in May of 2009.

April 2, 2012

Jung Jun-ha to wed girlfriend 'Nemo' in May

By Kwaak Je-yup jay@koreatimes.co.kr

04031802(0).jpg

Jung Jun-ha

One of Korea’s celebrity bachelors is ready to put an end to his single life.

Jung Jun-ha, comedian best known for his part in the six-man team on MBC’s weekly show “Infinity Challenge,” announced Monday that he is tying the knot with his girlfriend of three years in May.

Her name has been withheld from the public, following the national press law. The Japanese-born Korean flight attendant has been referred to as “Nemo” by Jung since the entertainer first announced their relationship on “Infinity” in 2009.

A private ceremony will be held at the exclusive Shilla Hotel in Jangchung-dong, central Seoul, on May 20. The five-star hotel has established itself as the go-to wedding spot for A-list celebrities, attracting among others Jang Dong-gun and Go So-young, Korea’s Brangelina.

“Our parents met in January, and things took off right away,” said Jung at a press conference Monday, which took place at his Japanese restaurant-bar in Cheongdam-dong, southern Seoul. “It was during the Lunar New Year holiday in Osaka, and I didn’t know that things would move so quickly.”

Jung, who turned 41 last month, was one of the industry’s most public bachelors, with himself and colleagues regularly bringing up his wish to find a wife in the public sphere.

The couple met for the first time in 2008, when he was a passenger on a flight she was working.

At the press conference, he also denied previous media reports that an unexpected pregnancy is the cause of the surprise announcement.

“I would like a child, but she’s still young,” he said, referring to his 31-year-old fiancee. “But this is no case of speeding (local term for pregnancy-forced weddings).”

April 2, 2012

Jung Joon Ha to Wed His ‘Nemo’ in May

Source: Nate l CJ E&M enewsWorld Park, HyunMin Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Another Infinity Challenge member finds his match!

Jung Joon Ha held an emergency press conference on April 2 to officially announce he would be tying the knot with his (well-known) girlfriend.

At the press conference held in his restaurant in Cheongdam-dong Seoul, Jung Joon Ha said, “I wanted to make the announcement first through Infinity Challenge. Actually, we shot a little video a while ago. While this conference is taking place, I believe producer Kim Tae Ho revealed a video of ‘Infinity News’ on the web through a video streaming site.”

He added, “Because my girlfriend is a non-celebrity, we had to consider a lot of things. I went to Osaka, Japan with my parents over the Lunar New Year holidays to talk specifics over. We decided to hold the ceremony on May 20, 6:00 pm at Shilla Hotel. We got a new home near Seorae Village, and we plan to leave Samsung-dong, where we live now. I asked Lee Hwee Jae and Yoo Jae Suk to host the wedding. Park Myung Soo wanted me to ask him to sing for the wedding, but I flatly refused to let him.”

82757493.jpg

Another source close to Jung Joon Ha confirmed the information through a phone conversation with enews on April 2, saying, “Jung Joon Ha will be holding his wedding on May 20 in Shilla Hotel. The venue has been confirmed, and they already have a new home.”

“The bride-to-be is currently a flight attendant, and is staying in Japan. She’ll return to Korea to turn in her resignation to the airline, and concentrate on supporting Jung Joon Ha,” the source added.

When news of his marriage with his younger flight attendant girlfriend made it into circulation, Jung Joon Ha asked for permission from the producers and cast of MBC’s Men Hearts, Female Hearts to push the shoot back so that he could hold an emergency press conference and open up on the specifics about his marriage himself.

Jung Joon Ha first revealed he was dating a Korean Japanese flight attendant in March 2009 on KBS2’s Happy Together 3, after which the relationship continued for four years. He revealed that his girlfriend is nicknamed ‘Nemo’ on MBC’s Infinity Challenge, and sang out his heart in the single Story of a Tall Old Bachelor.

Rumors that he would soon be wed to his beloved Nemo gained strength when he caught the bouquet at Hyun Young’s wedding held in March.

Jung Joon Ha first made his way into showbiz as Lee Hwee Jae’s manager in 1995, and continued to mark successes with Comedy House, No Brain Survivor and High Kick. He is currently active in various variety programs including the popular Infinity Challenge.

Photo credit: MBC

Reach reporter Park HyunMin on Twitter @happygato!

April 3, 2012

Comedian Jung to Walk Air Stewardess Down Aisle Next Month

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

2012040300501_0.jpg

Jung Jun-ha will marry a Korean-Japanese woman 10 years his junior, on May 20 in Seoul, the comedian announced at a press conference on Monday. He said that the couple's families met over the Lunar New Year's holidays in Osaka, where her family lives.

Jung first met his betrothed, a flight attendant, in 2008 and they have been dating ever since. He openly mentioned his girlfriend on TV, referring to her by the nickname Nemo, taken from the animation "Finding Nemo." He said his girlfriend calls him "Shrek."

"Ever since I met my bride-to-be, my heart has become brighter and clearer," Jung said.

April 3, 2012

Comedian Jung Jun-ha announces wedding plans to put rumors to rest

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

02170608.jpg

Comedian Jung Jun-ha of MBC’s “Sunday Night” has announced that he will wed amid an upswing in media speculation about his love life.

Jung held a press conference at a Japanese restaurant he owns to make it official that he will marry his Korean-Japanese girlfriend of four years. He said he hoped the confirmation would prompt the media to leave him in peace so that he could film the next edition of “Saturday Night.”

It has been known since 2009 that Jung is in a relationship with a flight attendant who is 10 years his junior, but a local news channel recently speculated that the two would wed soon, promoting the media ruckus.

This year, on various programs, Jung made it clear that he wanted to wed this year but held back from making any specific plans public. He also received the bouquet at the wedding of fellow entertainer Hyeun Young back in March in what was apparently a sign of things to come.

• 3 weeks later...

April 20, 2012

Jung Jun Ha on set for his wedding photo shoot

by d0rkyk0r3an allkpop.com

art_1334883901.jpg

Entertainer Jung Jun Ha attended the photo shoot for his upcoming wedding.

Photographer Oh Joong Suk uploaded a picture of himself and Jung Jun Ha onto his Twitter and wrote, “I am currently taking Jun Ha hyung’s wedding pictures right now. Nemo looks so pretty and Jun Ha hyung’s face is lit up with a bright smile.”

“Nemo” is the star’s nickname for his wife to be. He seems pretty excited to get married as he’s seen smiling brightly, looking dapper in a tuxedo underneath a cherry blossom tree. The couple took off to Japan, where Nemo lives in Osaka, on April 18th. It seems they decided to have the shoot there.

Followers who saw the photo commented, “You’re really getting married!“, “I really want to know what Nemo looks like“, and “I feel happy just from seeing him smile“.

Jung Jun Ha will be marrying his girlfriend of four years, a Korean-Japanese woman ten years his junior, on May 20th at Seoul’s Shilla Hotel.

Source & Image: Oh Joong Suk’s Twitter / Nate

1334846919905.jpg

April 23, 2012

Jung Joon Ha Shows Romantic Side on 'Our Sunday Night'

Source: CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee

Groom-in-waiting Jung Joon Ha revealed his romantic side before his upcoming wedding.

Jung Joon Ha appeared on the April 22 broadcast of MBC’s Our Sunday Night and caught the attention of the audience with an unexpected love message for his bride-in-waiting. Instead of writing a message on the beach for his fellow members, Jung Jun Ha decided to leave a message for his future bride.

70093927.jpg

Using a stick, Jung Joon Ha wrote ‘Shrek loves Nemo’ on the sandy beach and appeared unfazed when his envious co-members tried to erase his love message. After finishing his romantic message, Jung Joon Ha even made a heart with his arms.

Meanwhile, Jung Joon Ha will tie the knot with a Korean Japanese stewardess who is 10 years his junior at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul on May 20.

Photo credit: MBC

• 2 weeks later...

May 7, 2012

Jung Joon Ha Unveils Shrek and Nemo-Themed Wedding Invitations

Source: Nate l CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee

Gag man Jung Joon Ha has unveiled the invitations to his wedding ahead of the ceremony, which is set to take place later this month.

Jung Joon Ha tweeted photos of the wedding invitations on May 6 with the message, “The invitations have finally come out. All of this is possible because of everyone’s interest and love. I put a lot of thought into it. Please look upon it kindly.”

70336266.jpg

The photos reveal a Shrek and Nemo theme, most fitting of the cute couple, and the invitation reads, “A little lacking, but a kind love. This tall, old bachelor, who is a fool in love, wishes to begin a true love with the world’s most wonderful Nemo. Please attend this happy occasion and enable it to shine brighter with your blessing.”

Jung Joon Ha will be an old bachelor no more, when he ties the knot at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul on May 20.

Photo credit: Jung Joon Ha’s Twitter

286600_1.jpg

May 8, 2012

Jung Jun-ha reveals wedding invitation

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

07191241.jpg

Comedian Jung Jun-ha uploaded pictures of his wedding invitation on his Twitter account on May 6.

“They’ve finally arrived. Thank you all for your love and support. Hope you enjoy. This is the front, and this is the back,” tweeted Jung with accompanying pictures.

In the revealed shots of the invitation cards, Shrek and Nemo can be seen, signifying Jung and his fiancée’s nicknames.

“Not the brightest, but a kind person. He is a fool for love and he’s out to embark on a new journey with the world’s most beautiful ‘Nemo,’” were the inscriptions on the invite.

Netizens were quick to congratulate the star on his upcoming nuptials to take place at Shilla Hotel on May 20th.

• 2 weeks later...

May 20, 2012

Jung Joon Ha Finally Gets Married to Nemo

Source: Nate l CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Jung Joon Ha (41) is finally removing the ‘Bachelor’ tag.

On May 20 at the Seoul’s Shilla Hotel in Jangchoong-dong, Jung Joon Ha will marry his fiancée, who is ten years his junior After revealing that he was meeting with a stewardess in 2009, Jung Joon Ha will be marrying his girlfriend after four years of dating.

54649381.jpg

On his twitter, Jung Joon Ha recently shared his thoughts on getting married at the age of forty. He said, “The day I thought would never come has finally come. It’s an unexplainable feeling. I’m a little nervous but excited as well. Either way, I don’t think I can sleep with all these thoughts roaming around.”

In the past, Jung Joon Ha had revealed his girlfriend’s nickname, Nemo, on MBC’s Infinity Challenge and also serenaded her through his song, The Story of a Tall Old Bachelor.

22738534.jpg

Meanwhile, Jung Joon Ha made his debut into the entertainment world as comedian Lee Hwi Jae’s manager. He has then appeared in Comedy House, No Brain Survival, High Kick, as well as other programs. Currently, Jung Joon Ha is most active in Infinity Challenge.

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min, Jung Joon Ha’s Twitter

1337479615_329162.jpg

May 20, 2012

Jung Jun-ha marries flight attendant

By Joo Kyung-don Korea JoongAng Daily

2012052057987_2012052072841.jpg

Comedian Jung Jun-ha tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend at the Silla Hotel in central Seoul yesterday.

“The day that I never thought would come has finally arrived,” Jung wrote on Twitter late Saturday night. “It’s a very strange feeling, and I’m thrilled.”

“I know I can’t answer all of your questions, but this old bachelor will make good family,” he added.

The 41-year-old told media earlier this month that he would marry his girlfriend, who is 10 years his junior. The two have been dating for four years, and Jung’s fiancee is reported to be a Korean-Japanese flight attendant.

Actor Lee Soon-jae, who appeared in the sitcom “High Kick” along with Jung, was the wedding officiant.

Comedian Lee Hwi-jae hosted the wedding ceremony. Singers Shin Seung-hun, Bada and Sweet Sorrow performed wedding songs on the big day, much to the delight of guests.

Jung and his new wife have not revealed the location of their honeymoon.

• 2 weeks later...

rubie, it seems that some celebs who attended the wedding didn't go for the photo call. I watched this video (after having seen - in their respective Soompi threads - pics of Song Seung Hun and So Ji Sub at the wedding) in the hope that maybe LBH and BSB had also attended but no such luck:

Archived