Yoo In Na 유인나

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na 유인나

2011020116071411161.jpg 2011021014582511131.jpg 20110201101642885291.jpg 20110202124412555631.jpg 25043918.jpg

D.O.B : 5 June 1982

Physical : Height 165cm, Weight 44kg | Blood Type B

Debut : High Kick Through The Roof (2009)

Agency : YG Entertainment

Education : KyungWon University

DRAMA

* High Kick Through The Roof (2009)

* Secret Garden (2010)

* BIRDIE BUDDY (2010)

MOVIE

* The Fair Love (2009)

* My Black Mini Dress (2011)

Yoo In Na discusses “Secret Garden”, singing, and her past

On February 10th, actress Yoo In Na guested on YTN’s “News & People” and heated up the hearts of her soldier fans by revealing that she’d visit twice a month if her boyfriend was serving in the army.

The actress was asked what she thought about her fellow castmate on “Secret Garden,” Hyun Bin, enlisting in the marines, to which she replied, “If I had a boyfriend like Hyun Bin that voluntarily enlisted in the army, I would probably tell him that I was proud of him.”

She continued, “I don’t think he’ll miss me if I went too often, so I think I’d visit maybe twice a month.”

When asked whether she ever thought of doing the ‘foam kiss’ with Hyun Bin instead of her partner, Kim Sung Oh, she replied, “I’ve never actually thought of it. The scene with Kim Sung Oh wasn’t originally planned, and he made about 20 NGs. The directors were also enjoying the atmosphere on set and made us do it many times over. If my partner was Hyun Bin and not Kim Sung Oh, I would probably do my best to make an NG during the foam kiss.”

The reporter then asked about her first impressions of Ha Ji Won, and she replied, “I thought Ha Ji Won senior would be scary, but she’s very innocent and nice. She’s cute, and also has a lot of aegyo.”

When asked about her impression of ‘Hyun Bin oppa,’ she answered, “He’s not my oppa, we’re actually the same age. Manners just seem ingrained in his body, he’s very cool.

Yoo In Na also recently featured in Humming Urban Stereo’s latest digital single, which led the reporter to ask what the singing profession meant to her. She replied, “When I see the singers in my agency, they’re all so talented that I can’t imagine even thinking about singing. When I see Big Bang and 2NE1 rehearse, I realize that not anyone can become a singer. When I was younger, I had greed for both singing and acting, but during my trainee years, I felt more charmed by acting. I don’t think about singing lately, I think it’s difficult to call me a singer because I just sang one song.”

On her goals for the future, Yoo In Na concluded that she’d like to become an actress that makes a long-time name for herself in the industry. “I officially debuted through ‘High Kick Through the Roof,‘ which means I was basically a trainee for 10 years. I enjoyed the training part, so it wasn’t difficult for me, but the endless waiting and my opaque future did often scare me.”

She continued, “Whenever it got difficult, I began wondering why I had started this career path, and why I was living. The conclusion was always just ‘because I want to be happy.’ In order to become happy, I knew that I had to be an actress, which is how I was able to withstand it.”

Yoo In Na concluded, “When I saw my trainee friends debut before me, I wasn’t jealous. I just thought, ‘Wow, they must be really happy. I want to be with them too.’”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yoo-in-na-discusses-secret-garden-singing-and-her-past

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na confesses that she used to have a complex due to her unique voice

Actress Yoo In Na recently revealed that her voice is one of her greatest complexes.

On this week’s broadcast of SBS’s “One Night of Entertainment TV“, Yoo In Na confessed, “I was shocked with my voice when my first episode on ‘High Kick Through the Roof’ was broadcast.”

She continued, “I was so shocked and thought to myself, ‘My voice must be unique…’. Even when I try to hide under hats so I don’t get noticed, people still recognize me by my laugh.”

Back when the actress made an appearance on SBS’s “Strong Heart” last year, she stated, “My voice is usually childlike and unique. People used to think I was doing it on purpose, and it was my complex for a period of time. But it’s thanks to my voice that I was cast for ‘High Kick Through the Roof’.”

Meanwhile, Yoo In Na also revealed her hidden singing talents through a feature on Humming Urban Stereo’s album, which was released on February 8th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yoo-in-na-confesses-that-she-used-to-have-a-complex-due-to-her-unique-voice

Guest first_snow

Yoo In Na to be the new MC for ‘One Night of Entertainment TV’

Actress Yoo In Na, known for her recent role in the drama “Secret Garden“, was chosen to be the new MC for “One Night of Entertainment TV.”

The previous MC, actress Song Ji Hyo, had to step down due to her drama commitments.

On February 20th, SBS stated, “Song Ji Hyo will MC until the 24th, and Yoo In Na will begin as the new MC starting in March.”

Yoo In Na, who will work with main MC Seo Kyung Suk, is currently a member of SBS’s variety show, “Heroes.”

Kim Ki Syuk PD stated, “Through variety shows and dramas, Yoo In Na has showcased her wide range of talents, and I believe she will be the perfect fit for ‘One Night of Entertainment TV.’”

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

Photo: YG Entertainment

Credit: allkpop

Yoo In Na expresses her thoughts on MCing for SBS’s “One Night of Entertainment”

Actress Yoo In Na revealed her thoughts on becoming an MC of the SBS entertainment news program, “One Night of TV Entertainment.”

During the show’s conference, which was held at the Seoul SBS building on February 22nd, Yoo In Na expressed, “I consider this as a position that requires trust. I’m thankful for being appointed an MC, and I will do my best in showing a really fun and different side of myself.”

She continued, “Although I’m particularly nervous as I’ll be MCing live, I believe one becomes stronger when you’re actually put on live, but there are also mental burdens. I think I will need to know a lot about entertainment news, and I will be preparing well in order to give off a smooth flow.”

“I’d always watched ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’ religiously, I thought to myself, ‘I wonder what it would be like to be an MC, would it feel like you have the whole world in your hands?’”

She added, “I always thought things like, ‘I wonder what it would be like if I stood in that spot? I’d be nervous but I could probably do well’. That’s why I’m so thankful for this opportunity and I will do my best in my role.”

When asked how her fellow SBS “Heroes” cast members reacted when she broke the news, the actress replied, “After being appointed the MC, the members were all surprised. I haven’t been able to meet them since we haven’t done a recording yet, but they left lots of messages through phone conversations and text messages.”

The producer of “Heroes”, Park Jung Hoon PD, also showed his support for Yoo In Na, as he personally showed up at the conference. When Yoo In Na realized he was there, Yoo In Na asked, “Oh, when did you get here?”, and also showed her tears of gratitude towards the PD and said, “I’m getting tears in my eyes as if I’ve just met my father at an unfamiliar place.”

She also added, “Park PD always comes and supports me by coming to the broadcast set of whatever show I’m appearing on. I think I was picked to MC for the program because I displayed a lot of my charms on “Heroes”.”

Yoo In Na’s first broadcast will be aired this coming March 3rd.

Source: Star News, BNT News via Nate

Credit: allkpop

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na selected as the first Korean female model for “Gillette”

Actress Yoo In Na has been selected as the first Korean model for P&G’s razor brand, Gillette, which is normally known for its male sports stars such as Park Ji Sung, David Beckham, and Thierry Henry.

Department head Jung Narae of Gillette, commented, “For a while, razor brands have used a marketing tactic that focused on male models. However, in a recent survey done for the Gillette Fusion Power, results showed that the first area of a man Korean women looked at was the shaving zone. We’ve decided to deliver the results by using a female model to show men the importance of shaving and skincare.”

She continued, “Yoo In Na has also become the #1 ideal woman amongst men and is known for her cute and sexy charm on dramas and variety shows. Such traits are more than enough in targeting the male consumer base.”

Yoo In Na will be modeling for the brand starting this month, and will be working alongside Park Ji Sung as partners.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-selected-as-the-first-korean-female-model-for-gillette

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na reveals the traits for her ideal man

On March 7th, actress Yoo In Na guested on SBS’s “Night by Night“, and revealed the unique traits for her ideal man.

The episode’s topic of discussion revolved around marriage, since most of the guests on that episode were unmarried celebrities in their 30s.

When asked about her ideal man, Yoo In Na replied, “A man who isn’t secretive. I don’t like bad guys that you can’t read, I’d rather go for someone honest. I also don’t like suspicious men, or men that are too charismatic. I think MC Tak Jae Hoon is the secretive type.”

She continued, “Normally, people that don’t talk a lot and keep things to themselves are hard to read, but Tak Jae Hoon talks endlessly and I still can’t tell what he’s thinking.”

Tak Jae Hoon then made a hilarious facial expression and replied, “I’ll make sure you never know!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-reveals-the-traits-for-her-ideal-man

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Jae Dong asked Yoo In Na for her number

During an interview with Star News on March 7th, actress Yoo In Na revealed that she received an offer to go hiking with MC Kim Jae Dong.

She began, “Kim Jae Dong-ssi treats me so well, I’m very thankful. He acts shy during recordings, but after it ends, he’ll ask me casually to go hiking with him and even asked for my number. Still, he couldn’t look me directly in the eye, but I did give him my number. I really love the mountains as well.”

Although she loved Kim Jae Dong for being “friendly, caring, and comfortable“, she chose Yoo Jae Suk as her ideal man. “My heart hurt when I had to congratulate him on his marriage,” she expressed.

Still, that didn’t hinder Kim Jae Dong’s love for her, as the two recently guested on KBS’s “Night by Night” together, in which Kim Jae Dong’s ‘Yoo In Na’ obsession was revealed in full force. Not only had he scribbled her name all over his script card, but he even wrote ‘38+5′ when she revealed that she wanted to get married within the next five years.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-jae-dong-asked-yoo-in-na-for-her-number

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon asked Yoo In Na for a favor when she first debuted

During the latest recording for SBS’s “Strong Heart,” actress Yoo In Na revealed her special past relationship to MBLAQ’s Lee Joon.

She explained, “This is something that happened when I just debuted, when barely anyone could recognize me. A man in a cafe randomly came up to me and started talking to me, asking for a favor.”

She continued, “That man didn’t know I was an actress, and he was none other than MBLAQ’s Lee Joon.”

Lee Joon, who made a guest appearance in the same recording, added on to her story by revealing why he had gone up to her and what favor he had asked.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/mblaqs-lee-joon-asked-yoo-in-na-for-a-favor-when-she-first-debuted

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon reveals special relationship with Yoo In Na

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon has revealed a special relationship with Yoo In Na.

The March 8th edition of SBS ‘Strong Heart,’ featured a Doll’s House special with stars including Yoon Eun Hye, Park Han Byul, Yoo In Na, Nam Gyuri, Lee Joon, and Jo Hyun Jae.

Lee Joon began with, “After debuting, [MBLAQ] members and I went out to a rodeo in Ahp Goo Jung.” He continued, “We played a game where a loser had to sign an autograph to a stranger.”

Lee Joon explained that he lost in rock, paper, scissors and had to sign an autograph for a random woman at a cafe.

“But when I gave her my autograph, she gave me her autograph too,” said Lee Joon. He surprised everyone by revealing that the autograph read, “Good luck. Unstoppable High Kick – Yoo In Na.”

Lee Joon became embarrassed after this and worried that weird rumors might go around. “I swore I wouldn’t run into her ever again. I even wished she wouldn’t be successful,” said Lee Joon. He said he really didn’t want to see her again that much.

“After, I was invited to appear on ‘Heroes,’” said Lee Joon. “I really didn’t want to see her again but Yoo In Na was becoming more and more successful.” Lee Joon then looked at Yoo In Na and explained, “Please don’t take this the wrong way. I’m not a player.”

Yoo In Na comforted Lee Joon and said “I think Lee Joon is cute and a nice person. I wish we can laugh about this together when we’ve grown up more.”

Lee Joon also confessed that he likes Yoo In Na as a fan and loves her as a woman, he later showed his off ballet skills as well and re-enacted the autograph scene.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/mblaqs-lee-joon-reveals-special-relationship-with-yoo-in-na

Guest first_snow

Yoo In Na talks about her blossoming career

tn_1299718982_1749686115_0.jpg

Actress Yoo In Na is shining brightly these days.

It has been a year since her debut sitcom “High Kick Through the Roof” wrapped up, and her prowess in acting is becoming more and more noticeable. She first greeted viewers by acting as Ha Ji Won’s friend in “Secret Garden” and recently become an MC of “Nightly Entertainment“. The actress is now busy promoting her first ever movie.

“My Black Mini Dress“, a story about four women fresh out of school, is her first movie. Her acting roles became significantly bigger yet her bright energy is still the same.

Not losing her sweet smile, the actress said, “Everything is working out for me so I’m nervous. I feel like [God] is helping me“. But everyone knows that her life is working out for a reason. She is hard as a rock and extremely talented, having spent 10 years as a trainee.

The actress commented about her busy life stating, “I’ve always wanted to do so many things and now I’m doing all of those things. I was in a drama, a sitcom, and now in a movie. I’m an MC and I was even able to sing…But it’s very strange. I still can’t believe [i'm doing all of those things]. I sometimes think if someday things don’t work out, I shouldn’t be hurt too much. When people ask me for an autograph or clap for me I feel sorry. I don’t have the aura of a celebrity. Anyways, I’m very happy“.

When asked if she wanted to become a singer, the humble actress said, “I think becoming a singer-actress is okay, but I don’t think I can become a singer. I’m not that good. But after working with Humming Urban Stereo, I felt like I finally did something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time. Of course I want my acting to be the best but I also want to be a good MC, as well as be a DJ and dub for an animation. I want to do it all“.

tn_1299718983_1750236779_1.jpg

When asked about her talented MC’ing on “Nightly Entertainment”, Yoo In Na said, “It was very fun. I was so nervous I ate a calming pill before it started. If you are awkward for even one second, it all shows. But after I did it, I just felt like it was the same. When MC Seo Kyung Suk gave me a little note saying, ‘You’re doing well, truthfully’ in the middle of the show, I felt very comfortable. After closing I felt great. Maybe live broadcasts suit me well (laughing). I think it’s also because I’m a regular viewer of the show.

She was also asked about her love life as well as about Kim Jae Dong. She explained, “My real ideal guy is Yoo Jae Suk. He was really my ‘god’, but these days my heart for him is becoming small. When he got married, I felt a little pang [in my heart]. However, I did feel a little nervous during ‘Come to Play‘ filming. I like nice and comfortable guys like actor Son Hyun Joo and Hwang Jung Min. When people say a lot of people like me, it all seems like a lie. No one calls, but I can date whenever I find a guy I love. It’s true that you don’t have a lot of chances to date when you’re busy, but I don’t think you don’t date just because you’re busy. Even Yoo Jae Suk got married [and he's always busy]“.

tn_1299718984_1750752094_2.jpg

The actress also talked about turning 30 this year, and was asked about acting as a 24 year old. She said, “I’m 12 years older than U-KISS’s Dongho who also appears in the movie. When he asked me, ‘Were you born in the year of the dog as I was?’, I was very surprised. Anyways, when I started filming I was in my 20’s, and before you know it I’m in my 30’s, but I feel really good. I felt even better because my character was the same age as my juniors in the movie. If this was my tenth year as an actress, I would’ve hated turning 30. But it has only been 2~3 years so I don’t feel anything about my age. In the roles for ‘High Kick Through the Roof’ I was 23, in ‘Secret Garden’ 28, and in the movie I was 24. Age doesn’t really matter in real life“.

She reflected on her acting career saying, “When I first debuted, I just thought about people knowing me and my anticipation for the future, but while filming ‘Secret Garden’, I worried a lot about people wondering if I didn’t fit into a full-length drama. I felt even more overwhelmed because it received more love than expected. I’m still worried about how people will think about my acting in a future work. I don’t want to disappoint the people who are cheering me on”.

“‘High Kick’ is a work that brought me to where I am today. The director wrote to every single actor at the end and he told me that a light began to shine one day and he found it to be me. He wanted to develop it if he had more time but he couldn’t so he felt very disappointed. He told me that someone was going to harvest that jewel one day. It touched me a lot. ‘Secret Garden’ harvested that jewel for me. The ‘High Kick’ director found the jewel and the drama helped dig that jewel out of the ground. I was able to find some ground due to that work. I’m not sure about ‘My Black Mini Dress’ because it has not been released yet. I feel very overwhelmed because it’s my first big role so I feel like a director. I want the movie to do well so I feel very conflicted“.

tn_1299718984_1751287541_3.jpg

Finally, the actress was asked about her similar roles in her dramas and her want for some change in character.

She replied, “In ‘My Black Mini Dress’, I play a rich, bright, friendly girl who has a lot of faults but cannot be hated. My background just changed so I’m basically the same as before. They surveyed who seemed most like their on-screen character and I was voted number 1. Even I thought my character was like me so I agreed a lot to my character’s actions. The three characters I acted as and myself are very similar. I want to change but not at this moment. I want to change slowly. It’s fun just thinking about it [acting as completely different characters]. Secretary Kim, Kim Sung Oh, played a bad guy in ‘Ahjussi‘ and played a bright character in ‘Secret Garden’. I don’t think there’s a more fun job than acting as two completely different people. I want to do that some day“.

Source: Star News via Nate

Translation credit: allkpop

------------------------------------

Yoo In Na wears nothing but a white shirt and underwear for Gillette

2011031501001202700082881.jpg

2011031501001202700082882.jpg

Yoo In Na recently posed without wearing any pants for an advertisement campaign!

In the lead up to the campaign, the actress appeared last week on MBC’s “Come to Play“, and she shocked the cast by revealing that she only wore a white shirt to go to sleep. Well, it turns out the statement proved prophetic, as she wore only a white shirt for a recent Gillette CF.

Yoo In Na donned a men’s white dress shirt and posed with a razor for Gillette Fusion’s newest campaign. Holding a razor with shaving cream on her face, the actress’s sexiness was well captured in the ads.

The rising star stated, “I’ve heard many times that guys dream about their girls putting on their shirts and shaving their faces for them. Therefore, for this shoot, I tried to capture that lovely yet sexy feeling, but I don’t know if I expressed it well. I have never posed for anything like this, so it wasn’t easy, but I’m glad it came out well.”

On March 15th, Gillette is revealing its video ad, called “Yoo In Na’s Fusion”, on their official site, where fans can win a chance to get their own face shaved by the lovely actress.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

Guest first_snow

Yoo In Na was touched by Hyun Bin’s manners

2011031501001326400091541.jpg

Actress Yoo In Na recently guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and revealed, “There is something I really wanted to say to Hyun Bin, but I held it in and wasn’t able to.”

Hyun Bin and Yoo In Na had filmed together for the popular drama, “Secret Garden“. Apparently, the actress was quite taken in by Hyun Bin’s manners on set.

She explained, “I was always nervous on days where I had to film with Hyun Bin during ‘Secret Garden’. There were many times where I was touched because he always took initiative and showed kindness towards me.”

She went on to say that she had wanted to say something to Hyun Bin, but held back in the end.

Find out what the actress wanted to confess during the March 15th episode of “Strong Heart”!

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

---------------------

Yoo In Na gives you the best shave of your life in Gillette CF

110315_4d7ea65e4045d.jpg

Will ‘innocent glamour’ celebrity Yoo In Na give you a foam kiss and a shave?

The movie-like imagination has now become real with Gillette creating an interactive movie called ‘Yoo In Na’s Fusion‘, which is receiving hot responses from men.

Yoo In Na has already revealed her photoshoot in which she only wears a white shirt and this CF will continue the hype. Reportedly, even the staff were surprised at the shoot, as she confidently showcased her sexy charms.

In ‘Yoo In Na’s Fusion’, a soccer player gets to be the star’s boyfriend. He gets to do the ever so popular foam kiss, and even gets to watch the actress’s cute and sexy dance. He also gets a clean shave from her, which is reportedly what guys want to do the most when they find a girlfriend.

Now anyone can get a shave by watching the interactive movie, but the chance for Yoo In Na to be one’s girlfriend comes only when one picks ’shaving gel’ as the product that prevents irritation of the skin. After it’s over, Yoo In Na gives the participant the camera, and he’ll click a pose of her that he likes the best. After he clicks on his favorite pose, the actress’s autograph and picture will be sent to his cell phone.

Yoo In Na commented, “While filming, I thought of my future boyfriend. I really want to shave for my boyfriend using a Gillette Fusion razor and Fusion Hydra Gel.”

Watch the video here! Click me

Cre: Risk4SNSD @ Youtube

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na is envious of Park Han Byul & Se7en

On March 15th, actress Yoo In Na guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and revealed her envious feelings about the Park Han Byul and Se7en couple.

The MCs had asked the actress if the couple were affectionate towards one another publicly. It prompted her to reveal, “On the last day of recording for ‘My Black Mini Dress,’ Se7en came to the film set. He was wearing impressive clothes and even came with chicken and a bunch of night time snacks for the staff members. When Se7en and Park Han Byul were sitting together, they weren’t even talking, but you could literally see their hearts floating above them.”

Much to the amusement of the studio, MC Kang Ho Dong added, “I think Se7en is probably the busiest man in the world. He has to do events, has to visit his girlfriend’s film sets…”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-is-envious-of-park-han-byul-se7en

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na reveals her fond regard for Hyun Bin

On March 15th, actress Yoo In Na guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and revealed a heartwarming story about her “Secret Garden” castmate, Hyun Bin.

Yoo In Na began by praising, “Hyun Bin is a man worth a full 100 points out of 100.” She continued, “During the drama filming, I didn’t have much of an opportunity to see him, and so I ended up watching him through the drama instead. At the time, he really seemed like a celebrity and a CEO to me.”

“There was finally a scene where it was just the two of us, and suddenly he called out for my stylist. I later found out that it was because he thought it would be unmannerly for him to pick off a piece of dust on my shoulder, so he called for my stylist instead.”

With a blush, she added, “I wouldn’t mind if he picked it off himself, though… This was finally my opportunity to hold a conversation with him, and although I came up with over a hundred things to say, I couldn’t say any of them. There were about two more opportunities, but being too nervous, all I did was laugh like a fool and scratch my head.”

The actress concluded her segment with a message of gratitude to the marine. “I had so much to say, but I couldn’t say any of them. I know that I could’ve looked rude, but thank you so much for always taking care of me. When we meet again, I’d like to tell you everything I couldn’t. I’m shaking now, so I’ll end this here.”

At the mention of Hyun Bin monitoring “Heroes” for Yoo In Na, the studio began humorously questioning whether Hyun Bin was interested in Yoo In Na as well. The actress clarified, “He takes an interest in everyone and tries to take care of them regularly.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-reveals-her-fond-regard-for-hyun-bin

Archived