GOTH

Guest goodvibrations

^ LOL. Yeah. xDD Gah.. >_> thank you.. well, I'll just upload some one shot manga right now so then I'll be in the 'active' list. B)

Guest c h r i s t i n e

i really like this manga so far. it reminds me so much of "death note," especially with all the notebooks that keep coming up. however, this manga is far more gruesome than "death note." it's so disturbing, but i like it in a crazy way... O_O

and yes, i agree too. the main guy is so freaking sexy! >.<

Guest azuGurl

^hahah yeah I'm in love XD JKS

I just finished the first volume! It's so intrigueing~ Thanks for recommending it. I had to read back on the 'shoe' business tho XD

*SPOILER*

so, wait, Yoru is actually Yu?

Guest Iridescence

I thought this was a one-shot manga. Unless I'm wrong...

Anyway. I like the art for this. It was very clean-cut. I was surprised with the storyline. It was really good. I mean... the people kind of creeped me out! Especially this one part... But yeah. Good manga.

Guest goodvibrations

^hahah yeah I'm in love XD JKS

I just finished the first volume! It's so intrigueing~ Thanks for recommending it. I had to read back on the 'shoe' business tho XD

*SPOILER*

so, wait, Yoru is actually Yu?

Spoiler:

Yep, the girl that is currently living is Yu Morino. Remember when Yora was choking on the rope and yelling scornfully at the helpless Yu?

The shoe thing confused me at first as well ^^;

And yes, this is a one-shot manga. Only one volume.

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I thought I read this scanlation somewhere before... can't remember but any dark manga is a must read for me! The main character reminds me of myself sometimes. "Any volunteers who'd like to give me a hand?"

I liked "Freaks" too. I'd hoped it stick to the storyline and git.

Guest Iridescence

Spoiler:

Yep, the girl that is currently living is Yu Morino. Remember when Yora was choking on the rope and yelling scornfully at the helpless Yu?

The shoe thing confused me at first as well ^^;

And yes, this is a one-shot manga. Only one volume.

I thought so. azugirl confused me when she said 'I read the first volume.'

I actually think that this manga has a lot of potential. It should have more volumes, that would be mighty awesome!!!!

Strawberry Boba Tea: What's 'Freaks'? I've heard of 'Anne Freaks', but not 'Freaks'

Guest azuGurl

^oops! sorry. But yeah, I was hoping for some sort of continuation. *shrugs* I guess the good thing is that it leaves you wanting more? (:

Thanks Sakuya for confirming about the yu/yoru business ^^ I'm glad I understood it.

Guest remorse_angel

Hehehe....I read it a long time ago. I still love rereading it. The artwork is...good. I like it. It's beautiful. =D Main Char is so damn hot. Hahah.

Guest vivian1027

whew!..I just finished reading 1-3! good manga!...a little too thrilling for me though haha...the artwork was good though. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived