JYP Online Audition Q&A

Guest pasmado0415

Guest pasmado0415

Hey everyone!

So i know that we all have been excited about the whole audition.jype.com site ever since last year but for the newbies who just figured it out (aka me) who didnt find out about it til now are wondering whats up with it? audition.jype.com says "Once we receive your video, you will be contacted in 2 weeks if we want you, it will be deleted in 7 days." Now if we check the last video upload it says "2009/11/26". . . .  and todays date is. . . .drumroll please. . . . "2011/1/26". . . . . . wow. hahaha. So even if they do start to check videos, they have to check over a year worth which is 1496 pages. Those of us who are old would like to be accepted as a trainee now before they get any older haha. Also it says "If you sign up in a membership you can recieve feedback." Feedback eh? Who here has gotten feedback.

So this thread is all about audition.jype.com. Have any questions post them here and hopefully someone could answer them for you. (lets start with my questions above first HAHA:D")

So lets get it started :D

Pasmado

ps. Those who know the answers please reply to this, dont be shy, and if your too shy just message me thru inbox :) thxs ya'll

Guest Mariel1430271425

correction..

its audition.jype.com not jype.audition.com :)

i have a question...

how long does it take for them to reply on your audition files??and how many emails do you usually get??because i send in my application to them maybe 1-2 weeks ago and i only receive one email from them last jan.12..and its the automated email...i usually get 3 emails from them not longer than 1 week..but now it takes too long to receive another email...

tnx...

Guest pasmado0415

correction..

its audition.jype.com not jype.audition.com  :)

i have a question...

how long does it take for them to reply on your audition files??and how many emails do you usually get??because i send in my application to them maybe 1-2 weeks ago and i only receive one email from them last jan.12..and its the automated email...i usually get 3 emails from them not longer than 1 week..but now it takes too long to receive another email...

tnx...

Thank You for your correction :).

hmmm my audition file has not been replied to yet but thats cause i sent it in only 7 days ago :) hehe. So i dont think i can help you with that question BUT i did read on another post that a girls friend was really good so she got a reply within 10 days. So theres an answer. . . .10 days. :)

Hope i helped

Pasmado

correction..

its audition.jype.com not jype.audition.com  :)

i have a question...

tnx...

Oh and also what do you mean? you sent it 1-2 weeks ago (7-14 days) and you only got an email on the 12th? today is the 27. . . . . 27 minus 14 is the 13th. . . . the day before you got an email lol. Maybe you mean 2-3 weeks :) hehe

Thanks

Guest isabel94

I got a question too!

I sent my application twice first in December with an account and then the first days of January without signing in. Today I got a reply but it's only in Korean! :(

I translated the title of the mail with google translator and I got "JYPE hello? Are amateur team"

What can I do? There's someone here that can translate me the entire mail? O.o

Guest pasmado0415

I got a question too!

I sent my application twice first in December with an account and then the first days of January without signing in. Today I got a reply but it's only in Korean! :(

I translated the title of the mail with google translator and I got "JYPE hello? Are amateur team"

What can I do? There's someone here that can translate me the entire mail? O.o

Hi isabel94. Thank you for commenting. Hmmmm can you send me a link of your email? or show me? if your application is attached to it "blur" out your personal information then send it. I am fluent in Korean and english.

Thanks

Pasmado

PS if it has two lines at the bottom also with your application on top, then its a parent/signature form, stating you need adult supervision to audition :)

Guest isabel94

Hi isabel94. Thank you for commenting. Hmmmm can you send me a link of your email? or show me? if your application is attached to it "blur" out your personal information then send it. I am fluent in Korean and english.

Thanks

Pasmado

PS if it has two lines at the bottom also with your application on top, then its a parent/signature form, stating you need adult supervision to audition :)

Ok thanks!

I sent you a message with everything!!

Guest Mariel1430271425

hi!!finally i got the email...but its in korean..and i dont understand it can somebody help me to translate it??

comment_korA.gif

tnx much!^^

Guest pasmado0415

hello everyone

안녕하세요. JYP 신인개발팀 입니다.

JYPE 온라인 오디션에 지원해주셔서 감사합니다.

등록하신지원서와 첨부파일의 심사 완료되었습니다.

심사가 완료된 파일은 7일 이내 자동 삭제 됩니다.

오디션 합격자에 한해 3주안에 개발 연락드렵니다.

감사합니다. to "Hi. This is JYP rookie development team. JYPE online audition thanks you for your support. The registered Applications for an examination by the attachment are complete. Examination of the file that has completed 7 Days automatic delete. Audition for successful candidates are within three weeks, we will contact your development. Thank you very much."

Pasmado

Guest Mariel1430271425

hello everyone

안녕하세요. JYP 신인개발팀 입니다.

JYPE 온라인 오디션에 지원해주셔서 감사합니다.

등록하신지원서와 첨부파일의 심사 완료되었습니다.

심사가 완료된 파일은 7일 이내 자동 삭제 됩니다.

오디션 합격자에 한해 3주안에 개발 연락드렵니다.

감사합니다. to "Hi. This is JYP rookie development team. JYPE online audition thanks you for your support. The registered Applications for an examination by the attachment are complete. Examination of the file that has completed 7 Days automatic delete. Audition for successful candidates are within three weeks, we will contact your development. Thank you very much."

Pasmado

ah ok....hope i pass!^^(please...haha..)

tnx pasmado0415!^^

Guest isabel94

Hey, I got this email today too. So is this a fail or are they still deciding?

Well, to what I understand, they'll contact in 3 weeks if they're interested!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest K-popLuv99

Sorry this is sorta unrelated to your post but I was wondering if anyone would know if JYP will be holding another audition in Australia again because I really wanted to audition but I missed out

Thx

Guest pasmado0415

Sorry this is sorta unrelated to your post but I was wondering if anyone would know if JYP will be holding another audition in Australia again because I really wanted to audition but I missed out

Thx

It has been stated through JYP himself, that there will not be any global auditions anytime soon. As there is only online auditions and auditioning through mail. Mail is very expensive so we think that the online audition is your best bet. Make sure to have a quick video showcasing your talent and upload it to their site. You will be contacted within 3 weeks if you are a finalist where you will be auditioned infront of JYP and 3 other panels of judges.

Thank You

Guest pasmado0415

Hey Everyone!

Pasmado here! I just want to give everyone tips on JYP Online Auditions.

Tip # 1 Use Internet Explorer.

Tip # 2 Upload face front pic (headshot), upload 3/4 face pics including upper half of body, upload full body length shot

Tip #3 Make Sure you sing atleast up to 50 sec - 2 min length song to show off your vocals

Tip #4 Make sure you film your video in a room with lights! So that its clear

Tip #5 Keep your description clean and simple do not write more than 3 paragraphs about yourself

Tip#6 Foreign Auditionee: That site is useless i cant freaken upload a video

Pasmado: Is your video. . . . flv?

Foreign Auditionee: Oh woah, it worked

MAKE SURE YOUR VIDEO IS FLV format

You can only get these kinds of tips here from,

Pasmado! :)

Enjoy Everyone

Guest pasmado0415

so i tried to post my audition files, but it always says timeout script etc TTTT and why is that?

Please read my tips above the comment you posted.

Thank You

Pasmado

Guest cupidsz

ok so before the site went down for maintenance early this year i was able to easily apply for my audition. (i didnt pass). anyways after the site was back up i've been trying to audition but i also keep getting a time out or "internal error". this used to not happen when i auditioned last year.

Hey, I uploaded my audition January 12th and they sent me an email saying they viewed my application on January 30th and it would be deleted within 7 days.

It's now February 23rd and they still haven't deleted my audition.

I've improved a lot since then and I wanted to upload another audition but I don't know if I should because my previous audition hasn't been deleted yet.

Any advice?

Guest generatiionstar

Umm... I have a question^^

you know how your video HAS to be in flv format? Well I tried uploading it but I failed DX (I clicked on the "upload video" button and the window popped up. Then I clicked the open file button, then I clicked on my flv video file but then this thing popped up in with words & stuff on it NOT KOREAN!)

Here's a picture of it:

tumblr_lh9h8ijxkN1qgz30io1_400.png

What's it supposed to mean?