What habit do you have when you laugh?

Guest kassieisawalrus

Guest kassieisawalrus

I have a the habit of hitting my friends. xD

If something is really funny I'll slap someone in the arm and I don't notice it.

Sometimes, I also cover my mouth. I don't know why though.

I also stomp/shake my feet I laugh.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is in the wrong section but why do some girls cover their mouths when they laugh? I'd like an answer on this from someone. 

I laugh and then grab my neck. I also wince for no reason that I can think of - maybe emotions are just too strange for me.

Guest kassieisawalrus

I'm sorry. xD

I'm kind of new to forums and it randomly put that.

I would ask someone for help, but I'm not friends with anyone who knows.

My apologies.

Orangeman - I cover my mouth because I laugh loud, so it tones it down a bit. But it's just a habit I have to stop

It gets annoying to me too, but I don't mean to.

This is in the wrong section but why do some girls cover their mouths when they laugh? I'd like an answer on this from someone. 

I laugh and then grab my neck. I also wince for no reason that I can think of - maybe emotions are just too strange for me.

I also want to know why some girls cover their mouth when they laugh, hahaha my reason is weird...

I used to do it every single time I laughed, but I've stopped mostly. I'm trying to stop doing it completely.

Except my reason for why I started doing it in the first place is really odd...I was super crazy obsessed with DBSK when I was around 11-12 :sweatingbullets: and they always covered their mouths when they laughed. :ph34r: They always clapped too. I don't know if I was sub-consciously just trying to be like them but it just completely rubbed off on me and I couldn't help covering my mouth and clapping every single time I laughed. Well, now I've stopped the covering my mouth but I still do the clapping thing every time I laugh...o_o My friends say I remind them of a seal, lol

Guest kassieisawalrus

Orangeman - Is there any way you can help me to change it? Since I'm new and all.

I also want to know why some girls cover their mouth when they laugh, hahaha my reason is weird...

I used to do it every single time I laughed, but I've stopped mostly. I'm trying to stop doing it completely.

Except my reason for why I started doing it in the first place is really odd...I was super crazy obsessed with DBSK when I was around 11-12  :sweatingbullets:  and they always covered their mouths when they laughed.  :ph34r: They always clapped too. I don't know if I was sub-consciously just trying to be like them but it just completely rubbed off on me and I couldn't help covering my mouth and clapping every single time I laughed. Well, now I've stopped the covering my mouth but I still do the clapping thing every time I laugh...o_o My friends say I remind them of a seal, lol

I clap too! :D

My friends make fun of me, but my story is too long.

Well... It's not really that long, it's just too much to explain and too many people involved.

I guess every time I laugh it's something different. :D

Guest kassieisawalrus

Yea! I don't notice is until my friends mimic me doing it.

I should probably stop doing the whole mouth thing, that'd be good. :D

I would've expected a mod to move this already. I have no power to do anything. Anyways, I think my mother claps also and other than her, I can't recall anyone else clapping. 

Two of my male friends shrill when they laugh too hard. One almost chokes himself by accident. 

Guest kassieisawalrus

Hmmm, well hopefully they move this soon. :D

Hahaha, I don't think I've ever met anyone who shrills when they laugh.

Sometimes I also hurt my ribs when I laugh.

Today my friend was like "every time you laugh, it sounds like you hurt." -____-

He makes me think I have an ugly laugh. xD

Pain from laughter feels so good though. I think the last person that made me laugh like that was Louis C.K. in one of his stand-up specials. I admit to tearing up in my eyes, gasping for air, and feeling my chest constrict. 

This reminds me of this co-worker that laughs really hard and sounds as if he can't catch a breath. It's not a big deal for most people but he is not in good health and I dread the day he asphyxiates due to laughter. 

Guest kassieisawalrus

I love that feeling too! Except when I really have to use the restroom, it's not so good. xD

Sometimes I laugh like that, it all depends on how funny something is. Then I have to quiet laughs, you know?

Well at least he'll asphyxiate happily instead of... painfully?

I cover my mouth - I think it started ever since I got braces, and even after I've taken them off, it's become a habit?

And apparently, I laugh like a seal when I get really excited: I clap my hands really loudly, and then I might hit someone/something

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daradiridaraduu-

Hm. Well, when i meet people they think "Aw so cute and short ^-^!" and then when they get me to laugh, I'm really freaking loud. Like i sound like i'm actually 300 pounds heavier LOL. It's like i'm screaming or something kind of a laugh. And while i laugh i rock back and forth and cover my face, or like collapse on the floor and it demobilizes me O_O' I get really intense in my laughing.

Some people say i sound like a crow LMAOO.

I don't get why people like it (_ _|||)!

Guest strawberrykiss.xo

it depends on how funny the occasion is, and how intense my laugh is.

if it just a chuckle, i dont do anything.

but when i'm laughing intensely, i tend to throw my head back :huh:

and then my laugh goes silent LOL.

one time when i was sitting on the floor, my friend made me laugh and i didnt realize there was a chair behind me,

so i hit my head really hard on the armrest.. :sweatingbullets:

Archived