[Movie 2011] Only You / Always "오직 그대"

Woundedheart

Cast : So Ji Sub, Han Hyo Joo

Only You  / Always

2011 movie.

the shooting start date : 31 March 2011 

Time : 180mn

World Premiere: October 6, 2011 (Busan International Film Festival) Opening Film 

Production company: HB Entertainment in association with 51k

Screenwriters: No Hong-jin, Song Il-gon

Distributor: Showbox/Mediaplex

Director:  Song Il Gon , more info in Here

onlyuteaserposter01.jpg

Synopsis :

A fatal love story centered on ex-boxer Chul-min(So Ji-sub) and telephone operator Jung-hwa(Han Hyo-joo).He has closed his heart to the world and she remains spirited despite slowly losing her vision. Eliminating the so-called silent style of long shots and long takes and appealing to soul and spirit, this could be deemed Song Il-gon’s declaration of transformation from an auteur director to a popular director. 

Credit : biff.kr

Cast:

So Ji Sub

fw41.jpg

Han Hyo Joo

32a79f452f60d076869473b.jpg

강신일 / Kang Shin Il as Coach Choi 

yyp-1.jpg

박철민 / Park Chul Min as coach Bang

huq81.jpg

조성하 / Jo Sung Ha

fkz11.jpg

Wee Seung-bae

popo1.jpg

Jin Goo in Cameo role

jin_goo.jpg

Articles 

P1 : 

So Ji Sup Back to Big Screen with Song II Goon's "Only You"   

X

So Ji-sub returns to movies with Song Il-gon's 'Only You - Movie'  

X

Han Hyo-joo cast for So Ji-sub film  

X

Han Hyo Joo and So Ji Sub to be leads for “Only You”  X

So Ji Sub, Han Hyo Joo to begin shooting new movie "Only You" X

P2 :

So Ji Sub & Han Hyo Joo mellow colab in "Only You" X

So Ji Sup-Han Hyo Ju Meet for First Time for "Only You"  X

So Ji-sub, Han Hyo-joo start filming new pic X

So Ji Sub receives intensive boxing training 

for his up coming role in "ONLY YOU" 

X

So Ji Sub becomes a boxer for Only You 

X

So Ji Sub gearing up for boxer role 

X

So Ji Sub to have match with K1 fighter Whi Seung Bae in "Only You" 

X

The best combination of a couple 

X

P3 :

The 5 most anticipated korean movies in second half of 2011 X

So Ji Sub and Han Hyo Joo's film "Only You" releases first posters X

P4 :

Song Il-gon's upcoming movie "Always" to open this year's Busan film fest X

S.Korean romance to kick off top Asian film event 

X

Busan International Film Fest to Shed Light on SE Asian Cinema 

X

Song Il Gon: 'So Ji Seob and Han Hyo Joo Are Excellent Actors' X

P5 :

Go Soo, Bae Soo Bin and Han Hyo Joo to Attend BIFF 2011 X

BIFF Opening Film "Only You" Sells Out in Seven Seconds X

Stars to Collide at BIFF X

BIFF opener conventional, yet charming X

Han Hyo Joo: ‘My Best Decision Ever Is Becoming Actress’ X

'[interview] So Ji Sub, ‘The reason I changed..' X

Reviews  X

Pictures :

BTS : 1 , 2 ,  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11

Stills : 12 , 3 , 4 , 5 

PC 20.09.2011 : 1 , 2 , 3 

BIFF  ( Opening, Press conference, Village event 06/07.10.2011) :  1 , 2

VIP Premiere  17.10.2011 : 1 , 2

Videos : 

1st teaser  , Official preview , Press Conference 20.09.2011 ( 1,  2 )

Previews  :  X

VIP Premiere  17.10.2011 : 1

interview - SJS & Song ill goon : 1

Posters :

onlyuteaserposter01.th.jpg  onlyuteaserposter02.th.jpg mini_960689403133449.jpg

super extra large posters & pix  X

making poster video X

Only You OST

824581Image.jpg

1. Flowers come into Blossom – Alex & Horan

Flowers come into blossom YT Link

2. "Last Love" By Kim Bum Soo

"Last Love" MV

Credits : asianmediawiki , biff.kr , 

still updating...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Ji Sup Back to Big Screen with Song II Goon's "Only You" 

So Ji Sub has been cast to play the male lead in upcoming movie called ‘Only You’, the new project from famous Korean filmmaker Song Il Goon, who won the Grand Jury Prize at the 52nd Cannes International Film for his short film called ‘The Picnic’ in 1999.

The movie will tell about the romantic love line of an ex-boxer who meets and falls in love with a blind woman.

It will be So’s comeback project to the big screen after a two-year hiatus. His last movie was 2009’s romantic-comedy ‘Sophie’s Revenge’ which also starred top Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi.

‘Only You’ will begin filming sometime in the first half of 2011 once the casting has been finalized.

Source: Bloomberg, dongdrama

So Ji-sub returns to movies with Song Il-gon's 'Only You - Movie'

photo147622.jpg

'So Kan-ji' So Ji-sub will return to the screens through producer Song Il-gon's new 'Only You - Movie'. This would be his comeback in two years after the movie 'Sophie's Revenge' he did with Zhang Ziyi.

So Ji-sub has the role of an ex-boxer, who loves and gives all to a woman who is losing her sight. He will show, in this movie, the deep mellow acting he did in the 2004 drama, 'Sorry, I Love You'.

The production revealed, "Song Il-gon and So Ji-sub, who has shown high concentration acting in dramas and movies, have shown deep confidence in each other. What their collaboration will bring has already caused high expectations".

'Only You- Movie' is also looked forward to because it is a new piece of work from Song Il-gon, who has achieved awards in many national film festivals and his collaboration with top star So Ji-sub. Producer Song made a fancy appearance when he achieved the grand prize in the Khan International Film Festival for 'Short Films' with 'Sopoong'. Then he has shown many other unique visual, highly accomplished movies.

Meanwhile, 'Only You- Movie' is expected to crank in the beginning of this year with So Ji-sub in the lead and the female lead still in casting phase.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Coréen )/ .hancinema

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Han Hyo-joo cast for So Ji-sub film

20110209201407582141.jpg

Actress Han Hyo-joo has been cast in a film starring top Korean actor So Ji-sub, according to Han's agency BH Entertainment on Wednesday.

BH explained that Han will play the lead female role opposite So in the movie whose title is translated into "Only You" helmed by critically acclaimed director Song Il-gon whose previous works include "Flower Island" and "Spider Forest."

The upcoming film, a romantic pic, will be about the love between a former boxer and a woman who gradually loses her eyesight. So will play a boxer with a rough personality yet gives his all to the one woman he loves, to be played by Han.

The movie will be produced on a budget of 2.5 billion won, equivalent to about 2.5 million dollars, and will crank in next month.

Han will be taking to the big screen for the first time since 2009 when she starred in "Postman to Heaven" also featuring JYJ member Jaejoong. 

Now 23, Han rose to stardom throughout Korea and Asia after starring as a heroine in several hit dramas including “Brilliant Legacy (2009)” and most recently appeared in historical drama "Dong Yi - Jewel in the Crown. (2010)"

So, 33, is one of the most popular actors in Korea and has appeared in numerous TV dramas and movies since his debut in 1996. He became a household name in Korea and Asia with his roles in 2004 hit series "Something Happened in Bali" and "I'm Sorry, I Love You." 

Most recently, he starred in MBC's war epic "Road No. 1" alongside Hallyu star Kim Ha-neul and Yoon Kye-sang. 

credit :  asiae

waves to dearest Coco & Sarvin ^^

Guest adikkeluangman

Han Hyo Joo and So Ji Sub to be leads for “Only You”

Actress Han Hyo Joo has been cast as the heroine for the melodrama movie, “Only You“.

A representative of HB Entertainment revealed, “On the 8th, after discussions with our investor, Showbox, we’ve decided to go with Han Hyo Joo as the heroine. Her pure and innocent charm, as well as her sharp acting skills led to our decision.”

For her third movie, after “My Boss, My Teacher” and “Heaven’s Postman“, Han Hyo Joo has been upgraded to the lead role, and she will be acting alongside actor So Ji Sub.

“Only You” is a heartwarming story about a love shared between an ex-boxer and a girl who is losing her sight. All for this one girl, the man throws away his destiny. The male character, who draws on both sacrifice and love, became a much discussed topic among the actors.

At one time, actor Ryu Seung Bum was cast for the male lead, but he was replaced by So Ji Sub when the production company changed. Also, it was revealed that Moon Bo Mi - a representative of the production company – directly gave the movie script to Ha Jiwon, Moon Geun Young, Park Bo Young, Han Hyo Joo, and others.

The budget for “Only You” is said to be 25 billion won ($22.3 million) and there’s been much interest for this movie because it will be Director Song Il Gon’s first commercial film. He has already shown his talent for visual aesthetics through ‘Flower Island‘(2001), ‘Spider Forest‘ (2004), ‘Wizards‘ (2006), ‘Dance of Time‘ (2009) and more. Because of So Ji Sub’s busy schedule, they plan to start shooting the movie in March and continue until June.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/han-hyo-joo-and-so-ji-sub-to-be-leads-for-only-you

The plot remind me of mash up between [Brown Eyes - Already One Year] and [KISS - Because I'm A Girl] music videos.

Guest GRAPEJUICE

Lol that is one weird match! Never thought about these two together since HHJ is same age as me and SJS seems so much older lol. But it's kind of appealing too. Macho, rugged man and sweet, pure girl. You can't go wrong with that. =)

Guest shy_hyo

Thank you for opened this thread woundedheartlaugh.gif

I'm deadly excited, because the storyline seems meaningful....

well, grapejuice....let's hope there will be a good chemistry by them.

SJS is Hyo Joo's ideal man, so I think it'd be a great couple in this movie...

They will start shooting next month

http://news.nate.com/view/20110216n06920

I'll wait every updates from you guys....thank you..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lusiuchi

omo i can't wait this movie..i hope that so ji sub will be died hhhhhha. i like even so ji sub will be died cause even so ji sub died it's like so real...more visual :wub::lol:love so ji sub and han hyo joo:wub::D:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shy_hyo

someone tweet about movie "Only You" cast taken shoot test....

I think Han Hyo Joo and So Ji Sub will be meet for the first time, well, I'm not really sure

source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hantangee&no=146978&page=1&bbs=

another article said that they will begin the shoot soon...

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110315n07328

yay.........I'm really wait for this....biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

thanx to Willenette@SJS thread ^^

So Ji-sub, Han Hyo-joo to begin shooting new movie "Only You" 

2011031512282434354_1.jpg

Hallyu star So Ji-sub and actress Han Hyo-joo will film their upcoming new movie starting this month, according to the film's producer Showbox on Tuesday.

Showbox announced in a press release that production for the movie "Only You," starring So and Han as the leads, will crank in at the end of this month, while the film is set to open in theaters in fall.

"Only You," helmed by critically acclaimed director Song Il-gon whose previous works include "Flower Island" and "Spider Forest," tells the love story between a former boxer and a woman who gradually loses her eyesight. So will play a boxer with a rough personality yet gives his all to the one woman he loves, to be played by Han.

Han, 24, rose to stardom throughout Korea and Asia after starring as a heroine in several hit dramas including “Brilliant Legacy (2009)” and most recently appeared in historical drama "Dong Yi - Jewel in the Crown. (2010)"

This will be her first time since 2009 to take a role on the big screen since starring in "Postman to Heaven" also featuring JYJ member Jaejoong.

So, 33, is one of the most popular actors in Korea and has appeared in numerous TV dramas and movies since his debut in 1996. He became a household name in Korea and Asia with his roles in 2004 hit series "Something Happened in Bali" and "I'm Sorry, I Love You."

Most recently, he starred in MBC's war epic "Road No. 1" alongside Hallyu star Kim Ha-neul and Yoon Kye-sang. 

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.k...031512282434354 

Guest lusiuchi

omo omo .....i'm so exited for this movie .omo i'm so happy so ji sub and han hyoo jo will be take shoot test ahahha  :wub:

love so ji sub..so ji sub ..so ji sub

Guest charlesriver

I'm happy that HHJ got back from Japan safely...

The pix of the cast from DC : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sojisub&no=968957&page=1&bbs=

Sorry I don't know the name of the supporting actors but some of their faces are familiar.

CR dear thanx for the link, ill try searching for more ^^

another article posted by dear Willenette @SJS thread ^^

So Ji-sub and Han Hyo-joo mellow collab in "Only You"

photo160732.jpg

Actor So Ji-sub and actress Han Hyo-joo have been cast for the movie "Only You" by director Song Il-gon.

Former boxer Cheol-min (So Ji-sub) falls in to love of destiny with Jeong-hwa (Han Hyo-joo) who has beautiful eyes. Having come down from the ring because of a dark past, Cheol-min risks his life in a fight to become Jeong-hwa's ray of light.

So Ji-sub transforms in a man who does everything for the woman he loves. Han Hyo-joo is Jeong-hwa who is bright and lovely even in the fear of losing her eyesight completely.

Coach Choi who leads Cheol-min back into the ring is Kang Sin-il and Park Cheol-min is coach Bang. "Yellow Sea" Jo Seong-ha and "Mother" Jin Goo will make a cameo appearance. Current K1 fighter Wee Seung-bae is So Ji-sub's opponent.

The movie spokesperson conveyed, "So Ji-sub is under hard core training with the movie cranking in soon".

Cranking in this end of March, "Only You" will be released in the fall.

Source : movie.daum.net/movieI... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema 

Archived