Anyone Know any Trainees in any KPOP entertainment that is NOt Korean?

Guest KhmerChinboiy

Guest KhmerChinboiy

i just one to see how Kpop industry mind about the Foreigner trainee since i see alot of entertainment such as JYP ang YG start doing audition in Thailand,singapore, and other Asia or America country. iIhope they would open more opportunity . So can u guys answer my Topic questiion?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MarkXD

Yes.

Nichkhun from 2pm is half Thai and Chinese.

F(x) and Miss A also has non Korean members and they were also once a trainiee.

Guest KhmerChinboiy

Yes.

Nichkhun from 2pm is half Thai and Chinese.

F(x) and Miss A also has non Korean members and they were also once a trainiee.

Lol i kno that  but thanks . There some more of THai trainee there a thai trainee Name Panita from JYP and a Thai male trainee from YG

Guest Hae-Jin

sm has a couple chinese and taiwanese trainees(one is a fill-in dancer for jonghyun in the shinee concerts i'm pretty sure)

Guest KhmerChinboiy

sm has a couple chinese and taiwanese trainees(one is a fill-in dancer for jonghyun in the shinee concerts i'm pretty sure)

thanks u but do u know about YG or JYP?

Guest Hae-Jin

JYP has quite a few non-korean trainees from what i know(but don't have names) but i'm pretty sure most are chinese and i heard there was a thai girl in there too.

i think YG has a thai trainee(that's a guy) and i don't know of any others since they are pretty secretive.

EDIT: for non-koreans JYP would probably be the best choice, because they seem to be more open to it.

Guest KhmerChinboiy

Also heard from a friend, there's an Australian-Chinese in JYP. She's a friend of a friend. I heard she did some theater work here before becoming a trainee.

another question LOL? i just want to know how many trainee are their in JYP or YG ? if it alot then its hard for trainee to debut right

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

another question LOL? i just want to know how many trainee are their in JYP or YG ? if it alot then its hard for trainee to debut right

YG and JYP never discloses who and how many trainees they have in their company...Unlike SM Entertainment who somehow "leaks"their trainee stats on the net by "accident" JYP and Yg are a little more hush hush and secretive about how many trainees they recruit each year and who will debut. It's only theory but I hear that YG Family is the hardest entertainment company to get into because for such a huge company, they are known for only having 15 to a minimum trainees.

AS for the easiest company to debut under their is no such thing as an "easy company"...Companies like SM Entertainment who are notorious for having large quantities of trainees are also known for forgetting about the trainees and so not many get to debut because they are so many people they are training...As for companies who have smaller amounts of trainees like YG Family, it is harder to get accepted into because they only want the best out of the best to be trained into their company...It's a 50/50 deal when it comes to small and big companies in Kpop...And their is a little to no chance to debut because their have been some trainees under YG Family who got kicked out or quit because they were under the company as a trainee for too long...Even a trainee has an expiration date if they've been training for 5+ years with no debut in sight.

Guest KhmerChinboiy

YG and JYP never discloses who and how many trainees they have in their company...Unlike SM Entertainment who somehow "leaks"their trainee stats on the net by "accident" JYP and Yg are a little more hush hush and secretive about how many trainees they recruit each year and who will debut. It's only theory but I hear that YG Family is the hardest entertainment company to get into because for such a huge company, they are known for only having 15 to a minimum trainees.

AS for the easiest company to debut under their is no such thing as an "easy company"...Companies like SM Entertainment who are notorious for having large quantities of trainees are also known for forgetting about the trainees and so not many get to debut because they are so many people they are training...As for companies who have smaller amounts of trainees like YG Family, it is harder to get accepted into because they only want the best out of the best to be trained into their company...It's a 50/50 deal when it comes to small and big companies in Kpop...And their is a little to no chance to debut because their have been some trainees under YG Family who got kicked out or quit because they were under the company as a trainee for too long...Even a trainee has an expiration date if they've been training for 5+ years with no debut in sight.

oh dang that is very hush hush.? so what your daily routine of a trainee like what u do educational school,practice singing, dance, rap?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

oh dang that is very hush hush.? so what your daily routine of a trainee like what u do educational school,practice singing, dance, rap?

It's basically like other companies...YG Family isn't so different from other entertainment companies that train people into Kpop idols...They just recruit only very small amounts of trainees every few years or so.

Guest KhmerChinboiy

It's basically like other companies...YG Family isn't so different from other entertainment companies that train people into Kpop idols...They just recruit only very small amounts of trainees every few years or so.

i think korean entertainment is the same as other asian entertainment  since i am cambodian and i used to watch Thai music and cambodian music. most of their star are young and they dont make alot of money and when they get famous about 5 or 7 years and around 29 they going to consider old then they disapear from the entertainment bussiness unless u are very famous.

I'm just curious what school in korea is like how long is it for high scool student and others?

i asked u way too much question lol

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

i think korean entertainment is the same as other asian entertainment  since i am cambodian and i used to watch Thai music and cambodian music. most of their star are young and they dont make alot of money and when they get famous about 5 or 7 years and around 29 they going to consider old then they disapear from the entertainment bussiness unless u are very famous.

I'm just curious what school in korea is like how long is it for high scool student and others?

i asked u way too much question lol

:lol: it's okay lol...Well the school system is different from American school system I know that much...I know that the Korean schools don't let kids have off on weekends like we do. LIke they only have Sunday off, so when a Korean F.O.B moves to America they are really happy to have two days off in a row. And High school n Korea is like high school in Japan which is pretty competitive. Since it's such a small county obtaining a job their is really since you need a degree in everything over their.

Guest Hae-Jin

I can explain what the korean school system is like and it's very tough, even for normal students who aren't trainees or anything. Going to school out there is like being a trainee at a entertainment company(unless you go to a foreign school, it will be a bit easier but still not easy) but as a trainee you'd probably have to skip or miss classes alot.

And yep school is Monday-Saturday(saturday is a half-day though) and they expect you to learn alot in certain amount of time. High school is from when you're 15/16-18/19 years old, depending on your birthday(so you are there a year longer than american high school students)School starts at 8am/9am and ends around 5pm(but many students stay until 8-10pm and many still go to tutors/after school after xD but for a trainee you wouldn't have time to stay longer or study more.)

Guest KhmerChinboiy

:lol: it's okay lol...Well the school system is different from American school system I know that much...I know that the Korean schools don't let kids have off on weekends like we do. LIke they only have Sunday off, so when a Korean F.O.B moves to America they are really happy to have two days off in a row. And High school n Korea is like high school in Japan which is pretty competitive. Since it's such a small county obtaining a job their is really since you need a degree in everything over their.

same in my country too lol we only have sunday off but how long is school like wat time school start and over and what the subject u need to take? and does like korean student are nice people

I can explain what the korean school system is like and it's very tough, even for normal students who aren't trainees or anything. Going to school out there is like being a trainee at a entertainment company(unless you go to a foreign school, it will be a bit easier but still not easy) but as a trainee you'd probably have to skip or miss classes alot.

And yep school is Monday-Saturday(saturday is a half-day though) and they expect you to learn alot in certain amount of time. High school is from when you're 15/16-18/19 years old, depending on your birthday(so you are there a year longer than american high school students)School starts at 8am/9am and ends around 5pm(but many students stay until 8-10pm and many still go to tutors/after school after xD but for a trainee you wouldn't have time to stay longer or study more.)

so school start at 8 or 9 am ? and i thought it would be over at 3 oclock lol do u know the subject of the class is like gym math???

Guest Hae-Jin

Yes school starts at 8 or 9am and ens around 4-5 pm, school days are longer in korea(and it all depends what school you go to out there but these are the average school days in korea)

The subjects are:

Korean(not the basics but like literature) and, English, Mathematics, Social studies, Science, Music, Art, P.E., Home economics and Technology, Ethics, Korean History, and Hanja/Chinese characters. + a few other optionals.

But then in your second year of high school you can major in either science or social science(depending on what you want to be but you can stay in general studies)

These are the basic subjects and they want you to turn in all homework(there are sometimes exceptions for trainees but not much they'll still expect it from you). They don't like you being late for school either.

Also if you want to know there are LOTS different types of high schools out there(like some that don't make any sense haha).

If i keep telling you more you wouldn't want to korea just because of the school system xD haha its a pretty harsh system.

And if you have any other questions about korean culture or stuff about korea(not really trainee related because i don't know much) you can ask me i know basically everything about korea and not the korean entertainment part of the culture, any part of korean, just ask :)

Guest kimmmmy

Yes school starts at 8 or 9am and ens around 4-5 pm, school days are longer in korea(and it all depends what school you go to out there but these are the average school days in korea)

The subjects are:

Korean(not the basics but like literature) and, English,  Mathematics, Social studies, Science, Music, Art, P.E., Home economics and Technology, Ethics, Korean History, and Hanja/Chinese characters. + a few other optionals.

But then in your second year of high school you can major in either science or social science(depending on what you want to be but you can stay in general studies)

These are the basic subjects and they want you to turn in all homework(there are sometimes exceptions for trainees but not much they'll still expect it from you). They don't like you being late for school either.

Also if you want to know there are LOTS different types of high schools out there(like some that don't make any sense haha).

If i keep telling you more you wouldn't want to korea just because of the school system xD haha its a pretty harsh system.

And if you have any other questions about korean culture or stuff about korea(not really trainee related because i don't know much) you can ask me i know basically everything about korea and not the korean entertainment part of the culture, any part of korean, just ask :)

Hello~ Sorry to be creeping or whatever. But, like do Korean school systems take things like SATS. I've always been curious about this. Say you go to Korea, become an idol for like 5 years, then you want to go BACK to college in America? Do you possible know how that would work? Would that be possible at all? >< 

Guest KhmerChinboiy

The subjects are:

Korean(not the basics but like literature) and, English,  Mathematics, Social studies, Science, Music, Art, P.E., Home economics and Technology, Ethics, Korean History, and Hanja/Chinese characters. + a few other optionals.

it sound bad but not that super bad for me lol cuz i understand that asian country are very strick on the education . even the teacher in my country use to hit me for not knowing anything about like math or something. i think we asian have some what similarity of way of life so i used to it.  plus my sister friend she from cambodia and married a Korean guy and live there . Just weird question do u ever seen any cambodian in Korea cuz in Cambodia there alot of Koreans live and visit Cambodia alot and the old Korean guy married young Cambodian girl .

Archived