So...what does it mean when a guy calls you ''baby?''

Guest mukinsvivi

Guest mukinsvivi

Does it mean we're dating?? Hmm OwO My brain..help! >w
I met a guy a few months ago and we've been talking ever since. In the beginning it was really friendly talk, like telling each other how our day went and we would go with friends to events and whatnot. Then, about a month ago he told me he really likes me and he couldn't contain it. I really do like him and care for him... but I didn't really know how to respond to what he said at the time so I think I pushed him away after that. However, about two days after he told me he misses me and if we could go out.. so we did. It was amazing XD. He's so sweet and caring, but can be moody at times. Ever since he told me he likes me,we go out once every week and every time it's really nice and relaxing. Last week..it got kinda in the ''more than friends'' zone I think. We went out to see a movie and we held hands outside and all throughout the movie. Then, we took a picture together and he said ''the first picture of us!'' When he went to go drop me off, we hugged and he told me no to let go. So we held hugs and I kissed him on the cheeks and he returned one to me too xD.

I never held hands with a guy before nor kissed a guy anywhere.. so I'm not sure how he thinks of me..?.__.''

The next morning he messaged me ''I miss you baby'' it kinda shocked me but I felt happy inside >w<. But, what does this mean..? .__.'' I replied back ''Goodmorning sweetheart! I miss you too <3 stay warm and cozy X].'' lol... TwT.

Does this mean we're dating..? What do you guys think... he says all sorts of romantic things to me as well.. I mean I don't mind if he doesn't make it ''official'' but do you guys think we are? O.O sorry for the uber long post XD

Let me get this straight, first he says he likes you, then he says he likes you a lot, then you admit you like him, then you start going out together every week, then you hold hands throughout a movie, then you both kiss each other, THEN you both have mind sex (may have made that bit up), then you hold hands throughout the rest of the day...

And its only once he texts you calling you 'baby', do you go "STOP THE PRESS, WTF! WE DATING?!" damn girl, you crazy! But yeah, you guys were dating about half way through the first paragraph. Just remember about the ONE RULE before you guys think about making love for the first time, always, always, use a camcorder to record it and send it to Sherlock Mowg :phew:

Guest mukinsvivi

Let me get this straight, first he says he likes you, then he says he likes you a lot, then you admit you like him, then you start going out together every week, then you hold hands throughout a movie, then you both kiss each other, THEN you both have mind sex (may have made that bit up), then you hold hands throughout the rest of the day...

And its only once he texts you calling you 'baby', do you go "STOP THE PRESS, WTF! WE DATING?!" damn girl, you crazy! But yeah, you guys were dating about half way through the first paragraph. Just remember about the ONE RULE before you guys think about making love for the first time, always, always, use a camcorder to record it and send it to Sherlock Mowg :phew:

Your post made me LOL!! ''Mind sex'' LOL! xD! Thanks for this....! X]

Guest ling_ling

LOLS ~ same thinking about the first poster

You go out like a couple you sound like a couple and text eachother first thing in the morning

HONEY you two are dating !!!!

But question is... are you facebook official? cos thats when you REALLY know :P haha

Guest Newspeak

Just remember about the ONE RULE before you guys think about making love for the first time, always, always, use a camcorder to record it and send it to Sherlock Mowg phew.gif

Also remember to use rubber. A rubber shield on your camera will keep you from accidentally damaging it if anything gets on it.

I will PM Sherlock about sending me a copy so just update the thread after you send him the tape.

Guest JWonNie

LMAOOOJDAKFJALKF AHAHA this reminds me timon in Lion King when he's like "you know her, and she knows you, but she wants to eat him... but we're all okay with this???" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVyIE09O4sU

LOL sorry I just watched it yesterday xD

Well, sounds like you guys are going out xD haha. If you want to make sure, just ask him LOL I'm sure he's wondering the same thing... maybe

And its only once he texts you calling you 'baby', do you go "STOP THE PRESS, WTF! WE DATING?!" damn girl, you crazy! But yeah, you guys were dating about half way through the first paragraph. Just remember about the ONE RULE before you guys think about making love for the first time, always, always, use a camcorder to record it and send it to Sherlock Mowg  :phew:

you are god among men...no god among all...

Guest meiko540

I would say you are not 100% official yet, unless he asks u to be his gf or start to introduce you as such to his friends ^^

but you are on you way there! be patient! i say you have about a month to go still till you are official. your relationship sounds exactly like mine haha

Also remember to use rubber. A rubber shield on your camera will keep you from accidentally damaging it if anything gets on it.

I will PM Sherlock about sending me a copy so just update the thread after you send him the tape.

Hells yeah Brotha! Having your very first "lovetape" in the hands of Newspeak and I is probably the best thing that can happen

Guest Newspeak

Hells yeah Brotha! Having your very first "lovetape" in the hands of Newspeak and I is probably the best thing that can happen

It will only be uploaded to the classiest of amateur pr0n sites. You have my personal guarantee of this.

Guest mukinsvivi

Thank you guys for all your advice and support! LOL!!! At some of these replies! I'm lucky im not an egg, because I cracked up laughing! So funny ... X]. Yes, I will enjoy the ride (:.

ling_ling: LOL YEAH..FACEBOOK >w<,nope it's not ><

JWonNie: Hmm..and LOL@ the video!!!!! I love lion king! My piano teacher used to say ''Pick up the tempo! Be like Mufasa!'' ''Muuu faasst ta!'' LOL idk..yeah!I'm not a fan of the butter knife method but I heard guys like it blunt and simple... :ph34r:

x_intotheblue_x: Um exclusively? Casually? o.o Well, whenever we go out it's really nice and relaxing. He usually does small gestures with touch... you're starting to make me think about what a sweet guy he is! XD

meiko540 : we're like stuck in the middle with trains of thoughts... Guys are so confusing :sweatingbullets:

Sherlock_Mowg & Newspeak :LOL...!!That's all i have to say

donporkuloin: Very lovely advice, thanks :). I won't question him about it..just go with the flow. thankyou for making me realize this!

Guest mukinsvivi

I thought this was still dating and you're only 'together' when you have the talk.

LOL sweetheart *cringe*

all that mushy language is making me gag hahaha <3

Let the infatuation stage begin.

LOL!! XDD mushy language XDDD ... yeah +w+...''the talk.'' :ph34r: sounds like something my father would say..''vivienne we need to have the talk'' :sweatingbullets: . Kay,thanks! infatuation stage :wub:

x_intotheblue_x: Um exclusively? Casually? o.o Well, whenever we go out it's really nice and relaxing. He usually does small gestures with touch... you're starting to make me think about what a sweet guy he is! XD

By Exclusively or Casually I mean are you guys dating JUST each other (ie: boyfriend & Girlfriend, not dating any other people) or are you guys dating casually (not yet bf/gf, can still date other people).

Dating is just an activity. Just because two people are dating, does not mean they are boyfriend or girlfriend. If that were the case, the simple act of going to dinner and a movie or making out would make one a couple. But thats not how it works.

So its established you are dating him. But that doesn't mean you're Exclusive. To establish exclusivity and be boyfriend and girlfriend, that takes acknowledgement from both individuals. (Or as mintcracker put it, have "the talk". lol )

For example, before getting married I preferred to date casually. So on Friday I'd go out with guy A, but on Saturday I'd go out with guy B. Then I might see Guy C or D for a lunch date during the week. They all knew I wasn't their Girl-friend. It was more a matter of seeing if we'd even like to be bf/gf. Why rush into it?

Guest mukinsvivi

By Exclusively or Casually I mean are you guys dating JUST each other (ie: boyfriend & Girlfriend, not dating any other people) or are you guys dating casually (not yet bf/gf, can still date other people).

Dating is just an activity. Just because two people are dating, does not mean they are boyfriend or girlfriend. If that were the case, the simple act of going to dinner and a movie or making out would make one a couple. But thats not how it works.

So its established you are dating him. But that doesn't mean you're Exclusive. To establish exclusivity and be boyfriend and girlfriend, that takes acknowledgement from both individuals. (Or as mintcracker put it, have "the talk". lol )

For example, before getting married I preferred to date casually. So on Friday I'd go out with guy A, but on Saturday I'd go out with guy B. Then I might see Guy C or D for a lunch date during the week. They all knew I wasn't their Girl-friend. It was more a matter of seeing if we'd even like to be bf/gf. Why rush into it?

So, all in all..we must have ''the talk'' to become ''official/exclusive'' it sounds so...secretive ! xD Like the ESS the exclusive secret society!

But I sense we have a deep connection on every date...it's truly a passionate ^___^, that's why I don't think it's ''casual dating.'' But thank you :D..~ I'll wait for him to pop the ultimate question...xD.

casual dating doesn't pertain to casualness perse, since you know, you can be sleeping with the guy and still be casually dating him (not that I do it, but just fyi lol)

Have the talk with him k, he's probably not the type to have 5 girls on rotation, but it's best to be sure =).

Guest mukinsvivi

casual dating doesn't pertain to casualness perse, since you know, you can be sleeping with the guy and still be casually dating him (not that I do it, but just fyi lol)

Have the talk with him k, he's probably not the type to have 5 girls on rotation, but it's best to be sure =).

LOL O.O really? That is one applesauce relationship xD. The talk... shouldn't I just wait until he leads into it himself..? >< Or if I should start the talk..how should I begin it? O__O'' He's mainly the person who initiates movements like these...I'm such a chicken lol :ph34r:

Archived