JYP Nation

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

'This Chrismas' single releasedJYP Nation

343o.jpg

ARTISTS
Park Jin Young, Wonder Girls, 2PM, 2AM, JOO, miss A, Baek A Yeon, 15&, GOT7
ACTORLee Jung Jin, Park Joo Hyung, Kim Ji Min, Choi Woo Shik, Song Ha Yoon, Yoon Park, Min Hyo Rin, Jung Yoon Sun

CONCERT

DISCOGRAPHY
* This Christmas (Single, 2010-12-01)

MUSIC VIDEO

LINKS
Website | YoutubeSNS : Twitter | Facebook 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandapanda

i want the pic at the end of the mv! its so cute i want as my wallpaper. the mv made me feel warm inside keke so christmasy i love it! they were all so cute playing around. reminds me of genie mv lol

Guest adikkeluangman

Behind the scenes photo of JYP Nation’s Christmas carol MV surfaces the net

As you may recall, the newly-titled JYP Nation recently announced an upcoming collaboration for the winter holidays in the form of a Christmas carol single. On November 25, Park Jin Young, the Wonder Girls, 2PM, 2AM, miss A, San E, JOO, Lim Jung Hee and other artists under JYP Entertainment gathered to shoot the music video for this carol.

The shooting only wrapped up today, but a behind-the-scenes shot has already surfaced the internet. In this photo, we see the ever-industrious idols of JYPE taking a break and socializing amongst the staff and crew. Although we don’t see much of the set, the idols’ matching red and white outfits suggest a classic, wholesome image for this MV.

20101125jypnationchrist.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/behind-the-scenes-photo-of-jyp-nations-christmas-carol-mv-surfaces-the-net

Online music chart Monkey3 held a poll from November 18th to the 24th, asking users to vote on which concert they most wanted to see this year. Netizens have voted, and it’s looking like the ”2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT” is shaping up to be 2010’s hottest event!

According to the online poll, the “YG FAMILY CONCERT” took first place with 30% of the votes. Second place went to the “JYP Nation Concert” (18%), while third fell to Kim Jang Hoon and Psy’s joint concert, “Fantasy 2010” (16%). Other concerts that ranked included JYJ’s “Worldwide Concert in Seoul” (14%), CNBLUE’s “Feel The Blue” concert (11%), and 2AM’s “Saint o’clock” concert (10%).

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/2010-yg-family-concert-ranked-as-the-most-anticipated-concert-of-the-year

Guest adikkeluangman

Why there is no 2AM in that poster?

JYP Nation sends a special message for their upcoming concert

With their ‘2010 JYP Nation: TEAM PLAY‘ concert drawing closer, the whole JYP family came together to record a special message to all the JYPE fans.

The video consists of all members of 2PM, 2AM, miss A, and the Wonder Girls, plus J. Lim, Joo, San E, and Park Jin Young himself, where they talk about their upcoming concert, and even perform a snippet of their special Christmas carol, ‘This Christmas’, which was produced by Park Jin Young.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/jyp-nation-sends-a-special-message-for-their-upcoming-concert

Watch : HERE

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP Nation members on the set of their ‘This Christmas’ MV

Yesterday, JYP Nation released their first Christmas carol single ‘This Christmas‘ along with album jacket photos. Recently, JYP Nation members have been updating their Twitters with photos from the set of their ‘This Christmas’ music video.

2AM’s Jo Kwon posted selcas of himself with 2PM’s Wooyoung and Joo saying,

“At the set of the JYP Nation carol MV with Wooyoung and JOO~~! comingsoon~~!!“

miss A’s Jia took cute pictures with Wonder Girls‘ Lim and Park Jin Young and tweeted,

“JYP Nation~~~ ke ke It was really fun filming the MV ke ~~~ ^^ I like I like~~ ke ke ke

ke ke ke ke My first picture with just me and PD-nim~~~~^^“

Joo and Wonder Girls’ Sunye showed off their matching DongGuk University Theatre major jackets.

“We’re classmates ^__^* Sun-unni and Joo ~~~~ i love uuu ke ke ke major jackets are best for the cold filming set!“

Lastly, JYP Entertainment’s resident designer Gong Minsun uploaded pictures of Jo Kwon, 2PM’s Nichkhun and Junsu with the diaries they received from her as an early Christmas gift.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/jyp-nation-members-on-the-set-of-their-this-christmas-mv

Guest adikkeluangman

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/2pms-nichkhun-raps-in-thai-when-drunk

“Section TV Entertainment News” visited the set of JYP Nation’s Christmas carol music video recently and discussed a bit about how the labelmates act around one another at agency events.

When asked what everyone’s drinking habits were, 2PM’s Junsu revealed, “I once saw Nichkhun rapping in Thai after drinking,” leading the studio to burst out in laughter.

Netizens that viewed the segment commented, “Looks like our Thai prince has unique habits,” “Normally people fall asleep, but Khun raps?,” “I’d like to go drinking with them,” and “How cute.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/2pms-nichkhun-raps-in-thai-when-drunk

Guest adikkeluangman

Behind the scenes of JYP Nation’s “This Christmas” music video

JYP Nation shared their holiday cheer with a Christmas carol titled, “This Christmas“. The music video was released a few days ago, and recently, a behind-the-scenes video of the MV filming made its way onto the net.

We’ve translated some of the dialogue and interactions from the video below: HERE

When Sunye and Changmin were asked ‘What was the best thing from 2010?’, Sunye said that it was receiving a lot of support on a regular basis, and Changmin confessed that it was when they received rice cakes from JYPE employees.

The camera then moved to Jo Kwon, who expressed that while it was exciting to shoot a music video together, he was also very nervous. He was the most nervous to shoot a music video with JYP because the producer basically raised him. When JYP was asked about Jo Kwon’s variety skills, JYP said that he didn’t know Jo Kwon would be so great at variety, and he was especially surprised at ‘Kkab Kwon‘.

Towards the end, a secret about JYP’s body had caught the attention of the MC. Yoobin explained that JYP’s calf muscles were uneven because JYP dances on one leg more than the other; consequently JYP’s left calf muscle is substantially larger.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/behind-the-scenes-of-jyp-nations-this-christmas-music-video

JYP Nation reveals concert poster for “Team Play”!

JYP Nation has officially revealed the concert poster for their year-end agency concert, “2010 Team Play,” on December 6th.

Featuring the members of the JYP family, the poster sparked a hot amount of interest and attention from fans waiting for the concert.

Although praised for its classy look, the majority of the viewers’ attention was netted by 2PM Wooyoung’s feminine transformation. Many commented, “I couldn’t find Wooyoung, how surprising,” and “It’s a sort of beauty you’ve never seen before.”

A representative of JYP Entertainment revealed, “As it is a collaborative concert, fans will be able to enjoy plenty of high quality and unique performances.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/jyp-nation-reveals-concert-poster-for-team-play

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP Nation wants to wish you a Merry Christmas

20101208jypnation1.jpg

Artists of the JYP Nation family got together for the first time at the JYP House in order to film the music video for their Christmas carol album, “This Christmas.” Fans will be able to see different sides to their favorite JYP artists as they laugh and play amongst each other in celebration of the upcoming holiday. Shall we see for ourselves?

Wooyoung & Jo Kwon

20101208jypnation2.jpg

“Filming began at 5 AM! Not only the staff, but the JYP Nation artists as well were tired. Wooyoung and Jo Kwon helped liven the atmosphere with their cute antics and quickly became the ‘happy virus’ of the set. They went around to all of the different recording sets in order to share their strength and lend support.”

Interview Filming

20101208jypnation3.jpg

“A lot of reporters came to the scene, as it’s the first time ever that JYP artists came together. We were able to see the hot interest everyone had, as they continually asked for interviews whenever any of the members had a free moment.”

Junho & Sohee Omok

20101208jypnation4.jpg

“Junho’s ‘omok’ game received a lot of attention from everyone on set. Many were bickering over who got to play first and concentrated hard on beating each other at the game. Sohee didn’t show interest at first but soon fell to its charms.”

Beastly Idol

20101208jypnation5.jpg

“It seems like not everyone can become a beastly 2PM member. Nichkhun worked out throughout the set, doing sit ups with a chair or walking around and doing push ups wherever there was room. It was obvious that his body was made with pure effort! Nichkhun! That’s enough!”

Choreography Practice

20101208jypnation6.jpg

“The biggest happening of the day was none other than Park Jin Young’s spontaneous dancing!! He immediately came up with a choreography for the carol song right on the spot and discussed it with the director before deciding to include it in the MV. The members enjoyed learning the fun new dance.”

A lot of people

20101208jypnation7.jpg

“There were so many people for the JYP Nation team that some had to wait outside because the set was too small. Although it was buzzing with noise, the minute the director stated that he was beginning to film, the set immediately hushed into a lull.”

Looking at the recorded film

20101208jypnation8.jpg

“The director, being a humorous young guy, made sure to pay attention to every little aspect of the members he were filming. He made sure to communicate clearly and discuss everything thoroughly in order to have a satisfactory scene for both himself and the members.”

Long-term group

20101208jypnation9.jpg

“Members went through a photoshoot before the MV filming officially began. Groups were divided into interest topics, but the most interesting of all was the “JYP Long-term Trainee” team. They’re the living history of the JYP company!”

Maknae Group

20101208jypnation10.jpg

“Following the “long-term” group was the “maknae” group. We always thought Sohee would forever remain the baby of the company, but seeing Suzy following her around while calling out ‘unni unni‘ made us all realize just how much the JYP family has grown. ^^”

Group Picture

76032862.jpg

“It took longer than we thought to gather everyone for a group picture. They were all having so much fun that they didn’t even listen to instructions from the director and busily chatted amongst themselves. JYP Nation, fighting!!”

Here are some polaroid pictures of the JYP artists as a gift!

20101208selca1.jpg

miss A

“Spending a day with the JYP family was so fun. We would’ve never imagined something like this to happen to us just a few months ago. We’ll be working extra harder in order to become a miss A that follows the path of our seniors!!!! JYP fighting!! AQ fighting too!!”

20101208selca5.jpg

2PM

“Today was the day our JYP family got together! We’re so glad that such a day came to us. Please anticipate this get-together every year into the future. ^^”

San E

“It feels like it was only yesterday that I sent my demo tape to Jin Young-hyung. I still can’t believe that I’ve become a part of the JYP family and am singing a carol with them like this~ Our first family concert has to hit jackpot… hehe, it will!!!!”

20101208selca2.jpg

2AM

“We’re so glad that all of us have come together like this. We want to be with our family forever!! Everyone, please give our JYP Nation carol song lots of love!!”

20101208selca6.jpg

Wonder Girls

“We feel like tearing up at the thought of coming together under the name of JYP Nation. You don’t know how long we’ve waited for this. We’ll become a bigger family in the future, right? Please give JYP Nation lots of love!!”

Lim Jung Hee

“I thank the sky for being able to sing a carol song and even shoot a music video with our JYP family like this. I hope that these opportunities come up more. Not only Korea, but out into the world.. I can anticipate that, right? ^^”

JOO

“Singing a carol song for the first time with our JYP family was such a fun experience. I’m so excited for our first concert to be held on Christmas Eve. Other families must feel this way too, right? JYP Nation fighting!!!”

Park Jin Young

“This day has finally come. The family album and concert I’ve always dreamed of. Out of my entire celebrity career, I think today is the happiest day. I’ll make a lot of music to make sure that my kids are always happy and smiling like today. Children, fighting!!!^^”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/jyp-nation-wants-to-wish-you-a-merry-christmas

Guest adikkeluangman

Nichkhun guides fans through JYP Nation’s “This Christmas” MV set

All 20 of the JYP Nation artists came together at a studio in Kangnam to film the music video for their new Christmas carol album, “This Christmas.”

With 2AM standing at the top of the ballad world, the Wonder Girls leading the Hallyu wave overseas, and new rookie group miss A ranking in as a ‘top class’ girl group, JYP Entertainment has spent a busier year than most.

2PM’s Nichkhun will be taking fans behind-the-scenes of the set in order to share the festive moments with fans.

“Hello, this is 2PM’s Nichkhun. There’s a lot of opportunities for the JYP family to come together, so it’s very festive. Even though we’re in the same company, it’s so hard to see one another because we’re all busy. It’s fun being able to sing Christmas carols together, prepare for our concert, and even reminisce about our trainee days.

It was difficult lately due to our schedules, but I’m finding strength in being able to meet with my friends. Even Park Jin Young and the Wonder Girls, who usually remain in America, have come for the concert preparations, giving a boost to the atmosphere.”

1. “Who are these three ladies? Since the Wonder Girls and miss A are as one, are they considered the Wonder A? Let’s take a look at the beautiful features of these three ladies. Starting from the left is Sunye (Wonder Girls), Suzy (miss A), and Hyelim (Wonder Girls).”

97gf57df.jpg

2. “Merong~ Here’s miss A’s Fei with a playful facial expression and Suzy sticking by her side. Didn’t think that I’d make a surprise appearance in the back, did you?”

f1reh16o.jpg

3. “Jo Kwon (2AM) and JOO’s battle of beauty! They’re so cute, it’s hard to find a winner, right? Kwon’s ‘kkab’ is always the best.”

iqv2zvvs.jpg

4. “2AM’s maknae, Jinwoon. He’s starting to play around now. Here he is holding a light stand upside down and pretending to eat ramyun.”

ss26w0hl.jpg

5. “Doesn’t it look like a love triangle? Here’s Junho (2PM) smiling brightly and Changmin (2AM) with a sulky expression next to Min (miss A). Is Changmin-hyung being thrown away?”

vgl1w57t.jpg

6. “Their facial expressions are quite serious. Jinyoung-hyung explaining something while sticking out his stomach and Sohee listening in. I never thought they’d look good together, but standing side by side, they do.”

pjloauvd.jpg

7. “Donut sisters Hyelim and Jia. Since Hyelim is a Hong Kong resident, they talk comfortably in Chinese.”

w7568zhs.jpg

8. “Here’s ‘lovely’ Sohee, not the usual ‘chic’ Sohee. Looks like she got prettier after staying in America.”

3o1yymii.jpg

9. “JOO and Ye Eun are showing off their beautiful looks. I want Ye Eun’s white hat.”

too4jhny.jpg

10. “The two members in charge of comedy, 2PM’s Wooyoung and Junsu. Everyone burst out in laughter over Junsu holding a mic so seriously, transforming into a news reporter.”

ihlkqr78.jpg

11. “Here’s the finale with my cute pose. Do I look like son Nichkhun in the arms of his rapper father San E-hyung?”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/nichkhun-guides-fans-through-jyp-nations-this-christmas-mv-set

Archived