Lacoste shoes

Guest kiut_me

Guest kiut_me

fitting
hi ^^

im intending to buy a pair of lacoste trainers online. i've never own any lacoste shoes before so i'd just like to ask if you guys may know how it fits like? does it run true to the size or slightly bigger/smaller?

i wear women's uk 5.5, eur 39 btw :) [generally that is. this is my size on nike shoes]

i'm thinking of getting uk 6 since that is what i always get if there's no 5.5 but some people say lacoste trainers are a little loose so i should be getting a 5 instead? what do you guys think?

thanks for the help ^^

Guest jillsheartbeat

I own about two pairs from Lacoste and I agree with rainydays00. However, I understand that it's more difficult to find the right shoe size when you order online. I wear between UK 4.5-5 eur 37-38 but I usually buy size 38 sice i dont believe it's a huge difference compared to 37.5. :) Can't you return them if they don't fit?

Archived