If you could live in another country other than yours, which one would it be?

Guest morningskyx

Guest morningskyx

and why?
Haha.. i'm assuming alot of people will say south korea since there are quite alot of non koreans who are from other countries who are really interested in korean celebrity and entertainment. Anyways! :D i live in Australia, but i would really love to try and live in Japan or Hong Kong!

the reasons are: everything in japan seems so efficient, shorter travel distances, and high school life in japan looks so fun/university life! and it seems so relaxing in those japan movies where they sit by the lake on grass or something haha x) you can do that in australia, but travelling is a pain!!

HK - not too sure about it, but if it was for a short period, i would sooo not mind! even though HK may have its cons, there are definitely pros such as the travelling, THE MTR is so good! that octopus card IS SO EFFICIENT, you can pay your food with it, pay vending machine drinks, as well as train fees! and i love shopping there! so cheap! :) so what about ya'all! hehe

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha.. i'm assuming alot of people will say south korea since there are quite alot of non koreans who are from other countries who are really interested in korean celebrity and entertainment. Anyways! :D i live in Australia, but i would really love to try and live in Japan or Hong Kong!

the reasons are: everything in japan seems so efficient, shorter travel distances, and high school life in japan looks so fun/university life! and it seems so relaxing in those japan movies where they sit by the lake on grass or something haha x) you can do that in australia, but travelling is a pain!!

HK - not too sure about it, but if it was for a short period, i would sooo not mind! even though HK may have its cons, there are definitely pros such as the travelling, THE MTR is so good! that octopus card IS SO EFFICIENT, you can pay your food with it, pay vending machine drinks, as well as train fees! and i love shopping there! so cheap! :) so what about ya'all! hehe

#1 Japan/South Korea

#2 Australia

Guest mintai2003

I've always wanted to go live in a small city in China, somewhere near a lot of temples that's peaceful. But Japan sounds great too! Lot's of culture, politeness, efficiency... and there's Akihabara!! XD

I think Japan... Because I was supposed to be born there with my cousins but I was born in Canada instead... It would be fun to be reunited with some friends and cousins there!

I'm a proud Canadian so +1 to all posts with the word Canada in this thread. -1 if you talk crap about it... :ph34r:

Guest novemberfifteenth

England, France, Germany, Belgium, Japan, and Taiwan.

Japan and Taiwan cause of the fashion, the European countries cause of the architecture...

Guest brinyblue

Somewhere cold. A place where I'll have no problem communicating with people. Like Canada.. some of my cousins are there. Don't mind living anywhere, but the language barrier is a problem. D: I think it would be interesting to say, where would you live, if there was no language barrier and you could speak the local language..? ;D Then I'd probably say S.Korea, Japan, France, Spain and Italy.

Guest BukAlan

#1 is Japan.

#2 is Korea. 

#3 Thailand.  Because the dollar is pretty strong there and booze is cheap.  HOOAH!

I live in Korea now but that's only because i couldn't get Japan. 

Archived