LEDApple (레드애플) Official Thread

Guest toggi

5 member boy band

101dk.jpg

LEDApple (Logic Egoism Delete Apple) / (레드애플)

Genre: Rock band

Debut: 07.10.2010

Company: Startory Entertainment

Members:

180.png

SeungHyun (이성현)

Leader

Birthday: August 3, 1988

Height: 174 cm

Weight: 52 Kg

Blood Type: A

Birthplace: Seoul Nowon

Education: Hanyang Cyber University, Department of Education Attending

Dear Musician: Joey jodiseun

Specialties: Drums

Career: Hongdae performances four years (Her eyes bleed, Hades, Supeura, dioxins, Mental Hospital, Rebin,)

Parts: Leader, rap

Instruments: drums

Other details: New Zealand College

181q.png

MinYong (이민용)

Date of Birth: September 1, 1989

Height: 177 cm

Weight: 56 Kg

Blood type: B type

Family Matters: 1 M 3 nyeojung youngest

Birthplace: Incheon

Education: Seoul Arts & Culture in digital music

Dear Musician: BMK

Specialties: Piano, singing, writing, composition

Experience: ‘Foundation’ featuring participating

Parts: Vocal

Notes: 2010 K Superstar

182.png

YoungJun (서영준)

Date of Birth: May 11, 1990

Height: 178 cm

Weight: 55 Kg

Blood Type: B

Birthplace: Seoul

Dear Musician: Jimmy Hendrix

Specialties: Guitar

Part: Guitar

183o.png

I-OH (전기욱)

Date of Birth: January 22, 1991

Height: 177 cm

Weight: 56 Kg

Blood type: B type

Family Matters: 1 M 2 nyeojung youngest

Birthplace: Busan

Education: Dongguk University, studying Computer Center

Dear musician: Madonna

Part: rap, singer

184.png

ZEU (김광연)

Maknae

Date of Birth: June 12, 1993

Height: 182.5 cm

Weight: 68 Kg

Blood Type: A

Birthplace: Gyeonggi Paju

Part: Bass

Instruments: bass, guitar, drums

Discography:

195qix.jpg

"Dash" (First Digital Single Album)(07.10.2010)

Genre: Dance

Tracklist:

1. Dash (대쉬) - Title Song

2. 거짓같은 사랑

3. Hope (바램)

Dash Teaser

Dash Music Video

Links:

Official Site: LED Apple Cafe: L.E.D.Apple

LEDApple Official Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/ledatory

I-OH (전기욱) Official Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/iohtory

Min Yong (이민용) Official Cyworld Page: http://www.cyworld.com/mi2Nyong

Startory Entertainment: http://www.startory.com/

E-mail: storyapple@ymail.com

International Forum: LEDAfied

Thailand Forum: LED Apple World

Turkish Fan Club: LEDApple Fan Club / LEDApple Sevenler Kulübü (Turkish LEDA)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxCharybdiSxx

oh yeah they are my latest bias! hahah! i love DASH and i never thought that iy was a baek ji young song :)

i totally love it!

when will they be performing on music shows?

Yes, they didn’t do it yet. I heard that they will debut in Japan. I want to watch their performances too. I wonder it…

More pics... They are cute.

178.png

175cw.png

177x.png

174.png

176.png

Leader Sung Hyun (이성현)

136hv.jpg

137bp.jpg

138og.jpg

139ck.jpg

Min Yong (이민용)

140gu.jpg

141ko.jpg

142toj.jpg

Young Jun (서영준)

143xx.jpg

144qa.jpg

145ir.jpg

146r.jpg

I-OH (전기욱)

147qz.jpg

148ak.jpg

149xx.jpg

150rl.jpg

ZEU (김광연)

151iu.jpg

152pk.jpg

153ftg.jpg

154ax.jpg

155ml.jpg

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

LOL ive been waiting for them to debut in various music shows then i get the news that they will debut in japan instead~ hahaha :)

i'll be watching them closely in the j-market then.

^ thanks for sharing those, the boys are lovely!

You can read news about it... LEDApple is Already Preparing for Japan (October 6, 2010)

And I found a performance video, too. I think this is their first performance...

At the end I watched their performance. :w00t::D They are really good. B)

2010-10-24 The M Wave Episode 26 Arirang TV

[HD] LEDApple (레드애플) Dash(대쉬) [The M Wave]

And their fan name is LEDA...

[★] Led Apple’s official fan name is LEDA ^ ^ | Official Announcement

View 93 | 2010.10.08. 00:24

Led Apple’s official fan name is LEDA

Annyeong haseo ,

Families that love Led Apple, it is Star Tory ^ ^

Led Apple fan club and only relevant bulletin board.

Led Apple’s official fan name is LEDA ~ ^ ^

Led Apple’s CDs released activities really taking place at this time

Please sign up to see all the activities

From this moment LEDA is launched ^ ^

LEDA everybody please support and give spirits to all activities,

in the future give plenty love to Led Apple

162sv.jpg

161mi.jpg

158ga.jpg

159ge.jpg

160ic.jpg

156dz.jpg

157wb.jpg

125fs.jpg

99ledapple.png

163we.jpg

164db.jpg

1642f.jpg

1643.jpg

165ii.jpg

1652s.jpg

166xq.jpg

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

woohoo~ i love their M-Wave performance! and i heard they will be performing in Mnet Countdown later? hoohoo LOVE!

i just noticed another GIANT MAKNAE :)

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

oh yeah, you gotta love their performances! i so love their choreography :) lalala~

leader so cute with the drums, he looks so tall behind the drumset, hahaha!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

I-OH to leave LEDApple due to sickness

Back in October of 2010, Story Entertainment unveiled their talented idol rock band, LEDApple consisting of leader and drummer Sunghyun, vocal I-OH, vocal Minyong (a former participant of “Super Star K“), bassist and maknae ZEU, and guitarist Youngjun. The group had some success with their promotional run with “Dash” but some unfortunate news has recently popped up.

LEDApple member I-OH recently posted on his official twitter that he’s leaving the group due to tuberculosis, however he’s stated that he will still remain with the company.

“I’m so sad to announce that I’m leaving you as of today… During LEDApple is in activity, I’ve got Tuberculosis so that It makes me a lot of difficulty for active work… Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. and I’m very sorry… I’m very sad to have to say goodbye like this, I’m only leaving LEDApple not the company. so, I don’t think which is farewell… In the future, Please love new members same as you did to me. I’ll harder to cheer them. ^^! Thanks~ !!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/i-oh-to-leave-ledapple-due-to-sickness

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

LED Apple performs a song for White Day!

Although lead vocalist I-OH had to leave the group last year for health reasons, bassist ZEU and guitarist Youngjun recently posted a video of their song, “Lovely White Day“, for their fans in honor of the super-sweet holiday. White Day is celebrated on March 14th, one month after Valentine’s Day, wherein the guys give gifts to girls.

Although it’s short, fans will be able to enjoy the romantic lyrics, and anticipate their impending comeback. The boys said at the end of the video, “LED Apple is preparing for our new album – please anticipate it! Until then, this has been LED Apple’s Youngjun and ZEU.”

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/led-apple-performs-a-song-for-white-day

• 2 months later...
Guest Niyama

its been a while since someone postet here, just wanted to say, LEDApple has 3 new members (gyumin, hyoseok and jaehun) since I-OH, Sunghyun and Minyong left the group, also their intl fan forum is now at ledafied.com and they're scheduled to come back on june 16

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xxCharybdiSxx

yeah, i didnt know that they had member changes. OMG 3 memebrs were replaced??

that's why i couldnt find I-OH on their latest mv!

hahaha

anyways, i still love Led Apple ^^

they still rock my world.

EDIT!

Here are the profile of the current members.

Bass & Guitars are the only members who are original, right?

So who's the leader now?

tumblr_lmyhf1D0fR1qlar1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmyhg1vH711qlar1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmyhhr0IfW1qlar1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmyhe4zkIR1qlar1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmyhgwP4Me1qlar1vo1_500.jpg

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

Guys, i've got a hold of the members' twitter accounts!

follow them ^^

KwangYeon : @ledbassky

JaeHoon : @jaehoon89

KyuMin : @dlrbals321

HyoSeok : @khs93power

YongJun : @windledyj

credits to LEDAFIED!

Guest adikkeluangman

LED Apple respond to haters with live performance video

With the release of their first mini-album, “Who Do You Think You Are“, just days away, LED Apple has recently caught the attention of netizens for being labelmates to veteran rock singer, Kim Jong Seo.

Kim recently tweeted, “The most anticipated band of Startory, ‘LED Apple’ daebak!!!!!! I genuinely congratulate the creation of your album; it’s one that I can feel your every sweat and passion melted into it. I hope that you will be able to create history in the idol market~~ ‘Who Do You Think You Are’ fire!!!!!!”

Unfortunately, the band seems to have come under a bit of attack, as they recently posted up a video proving their live performance skills on their official YouTube channel.

The boys wrote, “Haters against bands. Who do you think you are to hate on bands? Don’t go on a witch hunt with knowledge you have none of.”

The video explains what hand-syncing is and proves their haters wrong by giving a close up of each of the individual members playing their parts live.

Various hateful comments left by netizens also scroll across the screen.

The boys end the video with a message to the haters that reads:

“Haters, yes, we are a band. We aren’t holding these instruments just for show. You said we were manipulating the media for getting so many headlines, right? If we don’t promote ourselves, how else will you learn about us? Don’t hate on us for pathetic things like that. Do we look like we’re in an idol band for fun? We’ve been working for this through all obstacles, and are still putting our lives on the line for this.

We’re a band, but we’re also going to dance. Shocking, isn’t it? If you’re going to continue hating us for having no talent, then we’ll just work harder. Haters, thanks for taking an interest in us. We’ll work harder to become the best band for you guys.

But what are you going to do? We practice live, but we’re going to meet you hand-syncing on music programs.

On June 16th, with ‘Who Do You Think You Are’.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/led-apple-respond-to-haters-with-live-performance-video

Guest adikkeluangman

LED Apple releases comeback teaser for “Who Do You Think You Are”

20110613_1307927653_65197200_1.jpg

On June 13th, rookie rock band LED Apple finally released the teaser for their comeback track, “Who Do You Think You Are“!

The band is comprised of Jaehoon (vocal), Kyumin (vocal, rap), Youngjun (guitar), Kwangyeon (bass), and Hyosuk (drums).

As seen in the teaser, the boys have shed their pretty boy looks for a rebellious change in order to better the suit the message of their song. Their title track is about a man who confidently accepts a break-up without any of the sorrow and longing that love songs normally depict.

LED Apple will be kicking off their comeback activities with the release of the full MV on June 16th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/led-apple-releases-comeback-teaser-for-who-do-you-think-you-are

Guest adikkeluangman

LED Apple’s “Who Do You Think You Are” teaser criticized for inappropriate content

201106140756051002_1.jpg

It seems idol group LED Apple is running into a minor obstacle right before their comeback, thanks to the controversial content in their teaser for their new single, “Who Do You Think You Are“.

Some viewers felt that the clip was inappropriate for minors, since it revolved around the members enjoying clubs and alcohol. Three of the members are minors themselves, and so the complaints stem from LED Apple being bad examples for youth.

LED Apple’s agency stated, “‘Who Do You Think You Are’ is about not holding onto a woman who’s leaving, and so we made the concept that way.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/led-apples-who-do-you-think-you-are-teaser-criticized-for-inappropriate-content

Guest adikkeluangman

LED Apple releases “Who Do You Think You Are” MV

Many people have been patiently waiting for the return of rookie rock band LED Apple. The band comprised of Jaehoon (vocal), Kyumin (vocal, rap), Youngjun (guitar), Kwangyeon (bass), and Hyosuk (drums), teased us earlier in the week with a teaser for “Who Do You Think You Are” and now the official Startory Youtube Channel has been updated with the MV of “Who Do You Think You Are”! They label it “english version,” because the Youtube page contains the translated lyrics.

Despite some controversy for the teaser, the MV itself doesn’t seem inappropriate at all.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/led-apple-releases-who-do-you-think-you-are-mv-english-version

Netizens find similarities between CNBLUE’s “Love” and LED Apple’s “Who Do You Think You Are”

LED Apple has been swept up in a plagiarism controversy.

On June 15th, netizens have suggested that parts of LED Apple’s “Who Do You Think You Are“ and CNBLUE’s “Love” are strikingly similar.

One netizen even went as far as making a video comparing the chorus of the two songs. The video is now spreading on various blog and internet cafes.

Netizens commented, “There are clearly similar parts, but nothing is definite,” “When I first heard ‘Who Do You Think You Are’ I thought of CNBLUE right away, but I don’t know for sure,” and, ”The feelings of the two songs are the similar but I don’t think it’s plagiarism.”

LED Apple is a new 5-member band that has been organized through the Japanese survival show, “韓LOVE“. They’ve already released the MV for “Who Do You Think You Are“ and will perform on KBS’s “Music Bank” tomorrow.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/netizens-find-similarities-between-cnblues-love-and-led-apples-who-do-you-think-you-are

Archived