best bra for cleavage?

Guest sidney

btw this is a serious topic, so please no joking around -____-

Anyway, i've been having the hardest time to get cleavage from wearing bras like from Victorias Secret and stuff. I want my cleavage to look plunged and lifted, but so far the cleavage i'm getting is just a normal straight line going down your chest. Do you guys know what i mean? I don't want bigger boobs size or anything, I just want nice looking cleavage. I've tried pushups, everything

This is the cleavage that I want: sorta like a V shape?

V306373_CROP1.jpg

This is the cleavage I'm getting: kinda like a straight line going down...which to me is not that attractive

article-1078690-02261718000005DC-864_468x735.jpg

Any recommendations?

Guest yoroshiku90

I came across this video on youtube. (I think she is a soompier)

It was very helpful for me so maybe there are some tips you didnt use?

Secrets to having sexier cleavage

I think the problem comes from not enough contrast/shading between on your chest/clevage area.

So maybe after you wear your push up bra you can adjust your chest so its a little higher?

Guest megan92

secret embrace push-up from VS has given me the best cleavage out of my bras

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265336811835&c=Page&cid=1284548200942&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

bought one last yr and i love it!

Guest Batgirl

looking at the pictures, the only thing missing in the equation is lift. you can try a breast tape that lifts your breasts higher on the chest, then wear a padded bra or bra with inserts to fill in the bottom part of your bra. That would be my biggest sensible guess

::shrug::

Guest h0w_cute*

The strange v-cleavage means your boobs arent big enough to touch. be proud you have the straight down cleavage. That means you have bigger boobs.

Guest dianalikesbutts

you could try contouring your boobs for that look; there are tutorials on youtube

edit:

i forgot to mention, have you tried the VS miraculous bra?

they might work

Guest Tofu_Cloud

switch the backing of your bra (make it tighter) or on smallest size

and then make your bra strap shorter.. that will lift it

Guest Nvy_hearts

i was going through the catalogue and it seems like the "Full Coverage Bra" seems to be giving more of a v-shape that you want while the push-up bras seem to be the straight down full cleavage that you dont want...maybe try a "full coverage" one and see what its like?

Guest JailbaitQueen

Balconet (sp?) pushups seem to achieve that

i got amazing cleavage with that new bombshell bra from vs

its amazing and makes your boobs look HUGE

why would you want the v shape cleavage?

it means your chest is fuller.

chances are, the v shape cleavage is probably due to girls with smaller breasts using push up bras.

while you on the other hand would have a full chest. you dont need to use pushups to make your chest look great.

Guest supaxina

You're lucky. I can't even GET any kind of cleavage no matter what bra I use...my ribcage is so wide and my breasts so small and none of these bras were made for my proportions. I have to end up using a nubra and pulling my breasts together to even make a fake cleavage and then wear a bra on top of that to lift it better in place =(

Push Up Bras with as much padding as possible! Also, you can put inserts (the jelly/silicon types) on the bottom/sides of your breasts to create cleavage.

Then, when you have the lift, if you put bronzer in the middle, it'll give you the illusion of having cleavage :)

Archived