Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Replies

• nadia_2005nadia_2005 Posts: 19Member

Woah!!!How will Hyunjoong react to this?:-O ~X(
    And to nadia_2005,which shirt that you mention?Can you please post the picture here.

Sorry cut your post but I dont know how to post here.you can go to Simply Somin(SSM) blogsport and you can seen picture there scroll down to posted on wednesday 30 may 2012 with title" Jung So Min is Back on Standby(May29,2012)" . 
  • nadia_2005nadia_2005 Posts: 19Member
    I tried finally I can post the picture,more you can seen at SSM blogsport.

• lovesparklyslovesparklys Posts: 93Member

IDOL

Happy Monday to all Hyunmin/Minjoong Fans... Here I am again for our trivia quiz for today. But before that, I would like to say thank you first to Lotus91 for giving a correct answer for yesterdays question. The medieval cross pendant is really HJ's favorite. Thanks for sharing the photos tlbpc. Let's go to our trivia quis for today: In PK episode 5, what particular thing is OHN looking at BSJ's room in the middle of the night and why did she cried after she came out in that room?
    A:  She was looking for her English book and she cried after she came out because BSJ was making fun of her and teasing her by pretending to kiss her.  

Leena_Ari  Amazing analysis on the cross necklace.  I could not find anything with him wearing that particular necklace before August 4.  I don't know anything about the chrome hearts but I will be waiting to hear your theory.   
  • BereanBerean Posts: 85Member

And to nadia_2005,which shirt that you mention?Can you please post the picture here.
    Sorry to cut your post wayne_,  of course it is needless to say that HJ will be jealous!!  Well, it's only natural and so we respect that isn't it? 

Same for all of us here at this forum, I just want to EMPHASIZE AND STRESS that all shippers of our ideal lovely
    MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong) in case some may forget due to over-excitement or on impulse should feel jealous and uneasy seeing these pictures!!

Similarly, when HJ starts filming his new TV drama and will be seen being photographed in intimate acts with some hot female actress, we also should be feeling the same way.  Or else we wouldn't be shippers of our MinJoong/HyunMin couple.

tlbpcTabitha7KHJlovesJSMHyunminnie

Sorry to cut your post wayne_,  of course it is needless to say that HJ will be jealous!!  Well, it's only natural and so we respect that isn't it? 

Same for all of us here at this forum, I just want to EMPHASIZE AND STRESS that all shippers of our ideal lovely
    MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong) in case some may forget due to over-excitement or on impulse should feel jealous and uneasy seeing these pictures!!

Similarly, when HJ starts filming his new TV drama and will be seen being photographed in intimate acts with some hot female actress, we also should be feeling the same way.  Or else we wouldn't be shippers of our MinJoong/HyunMin couple.

• Little-ladyLittle-lady Posts: 43Member
    @ leena_ari: I love your analysis about the cross, thank you for sharing.
    Tabitha7

Sorry guys, just find that the fonts are too tiny, need to edit but didn't know how.  No harm sending it again right?

:)
  • HyunminnieHyunminnie Posts: 72Member

IDOL

Sorry guys, just find that the fonts are too tiny, need to edit but didn't know how.  No harm sending it again right?
    Agree with you absolutely, Berean!  I don't need to say more.
    :)>-
    tlbpcTabitha7
  • estanyelaestanyela PerúPosts: 241Member

IDOL

HJ wearing the medieval cross pendant at Kyu Jong's fm yesterday.

Photo credit:  As tagged

Hello Hyunmin shippers, sorry for cut your post tlpbc is right he were this pendant long time ago, he use this necklace an pendant of chrome hearts many times, I have been researching all over the web about a month ago, in photos, videos and various pages on KHJ, and I can say almost completely sure that the first time you saw him was in this picture using the August 4th, 2011 at Gimpo airport,

I watched images from August 2010 and I saw others wearing necklaces, but this is not even long before he arrived in Japan from July 27 but neither saw him using it these days, as I said was after the August 4, I wonder who would find that gift to give, just do not think his mom, or a family member has given it in Japan so they are discarded, so for me that reduces to two possibilities:  He bought or someone very important to him he gave.    whom he found at that time! ummm not imagine who could be. 
    I have other theories about the famous and outstanding necklace chrome hearts but share them another time.

estanyela thanks for share this video you made my day, is amazing the Hyun Joong expressions singing this song, he sings a special way, like no other song. 

about Min Min and Im Si wan, his is part of the So Min Talent, she have great chemestry with all the partners who she works! No need be a real couple! With Si Wan be feel like a good friends o brothers! but but he also has had many opportunities to girls and sponsorships performances like he had to do with the group After School where by the way is using the necklace with the pendant again, he rarely wear the necklace in public, events, why he would use in this occasion?  but that's another of my theories out puts of my spazz.

sorry my English is very bad!  
    Leena_ari well done,  you should also discover out from where MM carries the cross. 
  • 160Mhel160Mhel Posts: 118Member

IDOL

Omg, MM is very sexy with that short and hanging blouse...im.speechless seeing her like that with Siwan... :P

Thanks everyone for sharing the photos with the cross pendant. It always maje me feel giddy seeing him wearing the pendant...

Estanyela, you dont have to say sorry, im the one who is very thankful to all of you who joined in my funny trivia... Thanks to nadia_2005, little-lady, and lovesparklys too... I really appreciate all your efforts.

For our trivia for today:

WHY DID MAMA BAEK DIDN'T MANAGE TO ACCOMPANY HANI TO WATCH THE MUSICAL PLAY AND WHO COME ALONG ON HER BEHALF THAT SURPRISE OHN?
  • Little-ladyLittle-lady Posts: 43Member
    Ans: because she tried to match BSJ with OHN, she pretend she was stuck on traffic jam so she couldn't make it to the play, and so she send BSJ instead. oHN didn't realize that it was BSJ who sat next to her, and when she found out, she couldn't get her eyes off him with her jaw drop kekeke. I love these part, I think this is the first time BSJ dating her and show a little bit of his emotion toward her.
  • KHJlovesJSMKHJlovesJSM Posts: 69Member

IDOL

Ans:  Mama Baek planned this out by pretending to be caught in a traffic jam and called BSJ to attend instead like a blind date for OHN. Brilliant isn't she but her genius son knew yet went along with the plan because he want to go on a date with OHN too.
  • Tabitha7Tabitha7 Posts: 27Member

ROOKIE

In just a few hours, Hyun Joong will be 26 years old!

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY !! 
    ;)

Have a wonderful time with your loved one(s)!
    ;;)

• Lotus91Lotus91 Posts: 45Member

IDOL

HYUN JOONG, I WISH YOU ONLY THE BEST OF EVERYTHING. BE HAPPY AND ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR SPECIAL SOMEONE, YOUR IDEAL GIRL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

"Lucky I'm in love with my bestfriend" Jason Mraz

• Ellie4jsmkhjEllie4jsmkhj Posts: 66Member, New Member

IDOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HYUN JOONG May your special day be filled with joy and happiness with your special someone!!!   ~Wish you good health and more success in your career!~   

Modu - my all; my everything!

IDOL

Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong! I hope that you are going to have a meaningful birthday together with your loveones... I am wishing you a happy life, successful career and i hope that you can find someone that will trully loves you till the end. But, in case that you already have someone special now, i am wishing you both happiness and strong love for each other... I am one of your million fans who wants the best for you...Good luck to your upcoming drama....happy, happy birthday KHJ....

Now, its time for our trivia...little-lady and KHJlovesJSM you answered it right...who can forget the epic mom of BSJ? The super duper funny mom who always go in between Seung Jo and Hani. She might be a bit annoying sometimes for her son but she still didnt stop until SJ realized his feelings to OHN...

And for our trivia quiz:

WHO SAT BESIDE HYUN JOONG ON THE SECOND DAY SCRIPTREADING LUNCH CELEBRATION?
    estanyela
  • estanyelaestanyela PerúPosts: 241Member

IDOL

160Mhel wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong! I hope that you are going to have a meaningful birthday together with your loveones... I am wishing you a happy life, successful career and i hope that you can find someone that will trully loves you till the end. But, in case that you already have someone special now, i am wishing you both happiness and strong love for each other... I am one of your million fans who wants the best for you...Good luck to your upcoming drama....happy, happy birthday KHJ....

Now, its time for our trivia...little-lady and KHJlovesJSM you answered it right...who can forget the epic mom of BSJ? The super duper funny mom who always go in between Seung Jo and Hani. She might be a bit annoying sometimes for her son but she still didnt stop until SJ realized his feelings to OHN...

And for our trivia quiz:

WHO SAT BESIDE HYUN JOONG ON THE SECOND DAY SCRIPTREADING LUNCH CELEBRATION?

ANSWER: LEE TAE SUNG.

IDOL

edited June 2012
    Hi everyone! Did you all enjoyed yesterday in HJ's bday celebration? I hope you all did... As we all aware that he opened his Weibo account yesterday and got a positive and overwhelming response from his fans, today i will take my trivia question on that one.

But before that, i would like to thank Estanyela for giving her answer yesterday.

My trivia quiz for today is:

What is written on HJ's bio on his weibo account as he changed it today :-)