Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Replies

• maysiemaysie Posts: 7Member

ROOKIE

I'm a long time lurker, I totally agree in renaming this thread.
  • dazzlindazzlin Posts: 9Member
                                                                                                                                      hai..bout renaming the thread..

.I AGREE..biggrin.gifwub.giflaugh.gif

mijoo the project was really awesome..let us show our support to our hyunmin...let hj and mm now that they are  loved by people all around the world....

for me i am really satisfy with their oppa-dongseng relationship right now..i mean let them be more comfortable with each other, to share everything..i prefer this than they become couple right now then break up later..and their relationship will become awkward..they both are still new in the industry and have many more to achieve...especially for minmin..her talent was really big..and she is very perfect in my opinion...just like hj says in his romance in bali programme..let him enjoy the present happiness to be more happy in the future....and no regret...maybe they are meant to be or not together so we just can hope and pray for their happiness......smile.gifhappy.gif

and lastly i want to thank all of you..jeannath..jangkijjang..mijoo..kyra..opiod..milo..and other hyunmin family that wasnt mention here for  keep sailing and made my day...wub.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif...

hyunmin fighting!!!!!!!!!<3
  • giftz_8giftz_8 Posts: 8Member
    About renaming the thread :
    I agree
    :wub:
  • honey_kohoney_ko Posts: 54Member
    I TOTALLY AGREE laugh.gif
  • chanel05chanel05 Posts: 20Member

ROOKIE

edited June 2011
    Hi everyone, 

First time posting here.  I'm jung so min fan and minjoong couple (OPPA-DONGSAENG)

I've just bought a copy of Playful Kiss (US Version)
    Extras: Behind-the-Scenes · Interviews · 2-part Kim Hyun-Joong Special 
    (109 min, English Subtitles) from yesasia.
    I was hoping to see something new but unfortunately not.  I'm still very happy to get a proper copy of my fav drama & also eng sub of BTS (balcany, bed scene, tutor & park scene etc). Most of you probably have already seen the balcany scene (my fav scene) but I'm sure if it has already been translated.  I wanted to post the clip but don't know how to cuz the sub is not showing so I can only do screencaps. vlcsnap-2011-06-23-23h18m15s253.png
    vlcsnap-2011-06-23-23h18m38s221.png vlcsnap-2011-06-23-23h18m29s128.png
    vlcsnap-2011-06-23-23h19m57s251.png vlcsnap-2011-06-23-23h20m01s33.png vlcsnap-2011-06-23-23h20m45s213.png vlcsnap-2011-06-23-23h21m52s112.png vlcsnap-2011-06-23-23h21m12s228.png vlcsnap-2011-06-23-22h36m27s3.png monkey.png <a%20href=smother.png kiss.png vlcsnap-2011-06-23-22h44m40s67.png tired it now going to bed.....not sure if any one else is interested in seeing the rest of BTS...just let me know if you want to see more.
    vanilla96jinstrickenpigapplee456human1234tr2006snowflakesj16tlbpcneney28chunellakizzes101forrfuniHeartYunHo
  • jinstrickenpigjinstrickenpig Posts: 7Member
    i find the oppa-dongsaeng relationship cute.. :wub: go hyunmin!!! let's spread the love!!! :wub:

to celebrate.. i'm sharing another one of my edits.. it's a PK wallie.. but i particularly like the message... became really happy that somehow he was influenced by minmin... esp in his education... ^^ thanks so much to all those who shared the translations and fresh news.. ^^

tumblr_lmzq1pEY1d1qb1p5do1_500.jpg

I AGREE to renaming the thread!!!!
    vanilla96tlbpcJeanneth
  • _J-S-M__J-S-M_ Posts: 27Member
    edited June 2011

I agree   :D   

chanel05... thank you so much  for translation! :w00t:
    I really  love oppa-dongseang relationship..so cute  :wub: but PK-Fanmeet ..for me.. very important... an opportunity to observe their relationship again
    :phew: :P
  • P^:^yusooP^:^yusoo Posts: 10Member
    edited June 2011
    :lol: Thanks to everyone for the good of minjoong.
    It is a miracle. Relationship to nature.
    Love this couple so cute> <.

oppadongsang.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

renaming the thread....I AGREE
    KyraJeanneth
  • kitty_9kitty_9 Posts: 51Member
    yippy....yes.. agree to all afterall.. oppa-dongsaeng relationship of course the best choice for both ..@least for now... :rolleyes:
    bcoz we never want they'll break up n being awkward if the claim as romance couple today... as we know, oppa and dongsaeng will share everything easily and comfortably without pressure..and yess..hope that good realationship will last 4eva...as well as us the hyunmins' family... *hug-hug all ... :blush: :blush:
    Jeanneth
  • snowflakesj16snowflakesj16 Posts: 1,417Moderator

Kyra, thanks for initiating this “voting”! I never thought that random thought of mine would be taken seriously. :D I’m glad how you initiated this and how it has made our lurkers come out of their hiding places.:lol: .. to all of you guys who have de-lurked to vote, hello! Hope you’ll decide to keep posting and share your thoughts. :)

mijoo-pearl thanks for initiating the PK project. Hoping for its success! :)

Chanel05, glad to see you here!! I wanted a copy of that US Version but I’m not sure if it’s available in our region. You even get English subtitles for the BTS! Can I ask you a favor? :) Can you share the subtitles for that BTS at the pension (dream kiss), the part where MinMin was holding the camera and interviewing Joongie? From what I know they were talking about random stuff there but I really like to know what they talked about in that BTS. :)

Kyra and tlbpc, thanks for sharing the translation of the fanmeet rehearsal video. I think it’s not unusual for Joongie to know that MinMin also arrived the day before. I believe they have communication especially for this kind of event. I couldn’t help but relate his question “What did you do yesterday?” to the oppa-dongsaeng relationship they have.. It just gave me the “oppa vibe”:D. Someone shared an alternative translation to MinMin’s answer which said “ I went shopping till my feet hurt”. Then Joongie’s answer was “Shopping is dangerous”. So I wonder if the “shopping” was lost in translation? Hope somebody can clarify.:)

Jinstrickenpig, your artworks are very nice and neat. I like them! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread up and running! :)
    pluievanilla96applee456jinstrickenpigJeannethforrfun
  • jangkijjangjangkijjang Posts: 19Member

ROOKIE

snowflakesj16 wrote on 24 June 2011 - 02:47 AM:

Kyra, thanks for initiating this “voting”! I never thought that random thought of mine would be taken seriously. :D I’m glad how you initiated this and how it has made our lurkers come out of their hiding places.:lol: .. to all of you guys who have de-lurked to vote, hello! Hope you’ll decide to keep posting and share your thoughts. :)

mijoo-pearl thanks for initiating the PK project. Hoping for its success! :)

Chanel05, glad to see you here!! I wanted a copy of that US Version but I’m not sure if it’s available in our region. You even get English subtitles for the BTS! Can I ask you a favor? :) Can you share the subtitles for that BTS at the pension (dream kiss), the part where MinMin was holding the camera and interviewing Joongie? From what I know they were talking about random stuff there but I really like to know what they talked about in that BTS. :)

Kyra and tlbpc, thanks for sharing the translation of the fanmeet rehearsal video. I think it’s not unusual for Joongie to know that MinMin also arrived the day before. I believe they have communication especially for this kind of event. I couldn’t help but relate his question “What did you do yesterday?” to the oppa-dongsaeng relationship they have.. It just gave me the “oppa vibe”:D. Someone shared an alternative translation to MinMin’s answer which said “ I went shopping till my feet hurt”. Then Joongie’s answer was “Shopping is dangerous”. So I wonder if the “shopping” was lost in translation? Hope somebody can clarify.:)

Jinstrickenpig, your artworks are very nice and neat. I like them! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread up and running! :)

...to clarify i actually only hear khj asking "what did you do?" looking at jsm's manager. i think khj asked cuz he heard the two of them talking behind him. i don't hear khj asking about yesterday... so even though khj looks at the manager asking the question, jsm replies "we walked around yesterday till our legs would break, all excited." khj says "dangerous". jsm then turns and says see you later to khj. khj says literally "later later..." he mumbles something after this that i can't make out. the manager's still looking khj's way when khj mumbles. i'm almost thinking he could've just said see you later like jsm but he tries to say something different. i wonder what.

regarding jsm's interview, she is asked what kind of person khj is and she asks if khj has already been interviewed first. when she hears no, she says ah that's a shame. it depends on how that went. she goes on to say that even though they've been together (this is what she literally says but it's just a figure of speech, she does mean worked together) for quite a while, she still doesn't know what kind of person he is yet definitively, like everyone else. a lot of people like him and he has lots of fans and it must be that although his mischievous little boy image is almost all that is shown of him, the more you get to know him there are many different sides to him, being considerate, etc..since he is a person with many unexpected qualities she thinks he is liked by so many. when she's asked about memorable scenes with khj she talks about khj falling asleep and snoring again. then she adds on personally mermorable was the youtube scene where she's giving a shot and accidentally poking someone with a needle for real. i would like to clarify that this was not khj...i notice that she is pretty consistent with her stories in most of her interviews.

lastly regarding the bts of jsm interviewing khj (i think the one where khj is wearing his jacket from the front?) i thought i've seen a translated version somewhere. hopefully the dvd version has it. anyways it is one hilarious segment where khj's total 4dness shines through and jsm's appreciation of it. i could tell she totally digs his "talking to the camera" play from this point on:)
    applee456snowflakesj16pluierizza0215vanilla96Jeannethforrfun
  • mijoo-pearlmijoo-pearl Dongsaeng♥Oppa Posts: 590Friend of Soompi

IDOL

An Anonymous was posted the translation of JSM Interview PK FM in japan on SimplySomin blog:

Sorry because I dont know where's the source, so credit to Simplysomin for this

Link of the VOD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5RyjttHzLY&feature=player_embedded

And the translation

Q: How do you feel about KHJ?

MM: This question, HJ also have to answer too? (MM laughed heartily and clapped her hands together, I wonder why she has such a strong reaction to this question...hmm...quaint isn't it?)

Q: Won't be

MM: Ah, then my answer has to change somewhat (MM laughed again....hmm...ask her to talk about HJ, she seem to react in such drastic way....) Although we filmed together for a very long period of time still I can't figure out what kind of a person is he but because I know alot of people like him alot so I too think that could be the his appeal. Even though always get to see him in a playful way but the more I understand him the more I realise actually his thoughts are very deep and also because of this contradiction that's how come he is liked by so many kinds of people.

Q: Any memories from filming?

MM: If it's just and HJ the 2 of us alone, should be when we were not that close yet, there was a sleeping scene, he actually fell asleep, I can hear him snoring and it was also due to this that was how we become close. Very happy about it. After that, I also found that whenever there was a break he'd fall asleep because it was really very busy then so just a little bit here and then will want to fall asleep. After a sleep then is able to better grasp the role's character... this he is very interesting. Also there was a scene where actually he was not included, it's the Youtube version with the injection scene, it was a real injection and there was bleeding of blood ...I really feel apologetic....I did it with my eyes closed....till now I still can remember very clearly. (This is exact translation, I think she meant HJ was not suppose to be there but he offer his arm for her to do the injection scene, how touching..)

Q: Which scene leave the most impression on you?

MM: Personally, it is the kiss in the rain scene....from the drama point of view it is 2 persons' change in their relationship...a turning point. During the filming of it, it was very difficult because it was very cold and still have to get wet by the rain....I became having indigestion, our Soundman has to use a needle to poke my thumb. As long as it was important scenes there will be many many memories.

Voice over : Thank you Jung So Min
    5950071052_e65a25a08b.jpg
    snowflakesj16mle839jinstrickenpigJeanneth
  • snowflakesj16snowflakesj16 Posts: 1,417Moderator

edited June 2011
    jangkijjang wrote on 24 June 2011 - 02:00 PM:

...to clarify i actually only hear khj asking "what did you do?" looking at jsm's manager. i think khj asked cuz he heard the two of them talking behind him. i don't hear khj asking about yesterday... so even though khj looks at the manager asking the question, jsm replies "we walked around yesterday till our legs would break, all excited." khj says "dangerous". jsm then turns and says see you later to khj. khj says literally "later later..." he mumbles something after this that i can't make out. the manager's still looking khj's way when khj mumbles. i'm almost thinking he could've just said see you later like jsm but he tries to say something different. i wonder what.

regarding jsm's interview, she is asked what kind of person khj is and she asks if khj has already been interviewed first. when she hears no, she says ah that's a shame. it depends on how that went. she goes on to say that even though they've been together (this is what she literally says but it's just a figure of speech, she does mean worked together) for quite a while, she still doesn't know what kind of person he is yet definitively, like everyone else. a lot of people like him and he has lots of fans and it must be that although his mischievous little boy image is almost all that is shown of him, the more you get to know him there are many different sides to him, being considerate, etc..since he is a person with many unexpected qualities she thinks he is liked by so many. when she's asked about memorable scenes with khj she talks about khj falling asleep and snoring again. then she adds on personally mermorable was the youtube scene where she's giving a shot and accidentally poking someone with a needle for real. i would like to clarify that this was not khj...i notice that she is pretty consistent with her stories in most of her interviews.

lastly regarding the bts of jsm interviewing khj (i think the one where khj is wearing his jacket from the front?) i thought i've seen a translated version somewhere. hopefully the dvd version has it. anyways it is one hilarious segment where khj's total 4dness shines through and jsm's appreciation of it. i could tell she totally digs his "talking to the camera" play from this point on:)

thank you for clarifying jangkijjang!! i guess some words were added/omitted due to the rough translation. About that scene where JSM mentioned about accidentally poking someone during that youtube webisode, i remember her saying the same during the YT Presscon.. you're right she's pretty consistent with what she says :)

About the pension BTS that I was referring, yes, that's the one (where he was wearing his jacket from the front). I believe the latter part of that BTS scene was already translated and released by JangKiss subs (where they talked about Denver, Dully, Joseon dynasty and about his hyung and parents) but not the first part where they talked about aliens and time machine/time capsule. I was really curious because MinMin was laughing out loud and was saying something like "what are you saying oppa?" while he was talking.. The Making DVD has an extended version of that BTS will try to upload it when I get the chance. :) I love that BTS cause it's where we got to see how MinMin can relate to his 4Dness.. :)
    autumn_winterapplee456human1234vanilla96Jeannethforrfun
  • KyraKyra Posts: 24Member
    edited June 2011
    jangkijjang as I wrote tlbpc translated from chinese so she translated exactly what the chinese sub said
    Probably in the ch version some parts were lost in translation...
    Thank you for your clarifications.

mijoo-pearl the translation you posted was done by tlbpc (see above my post #2170)
    Don't worry you didn't know but Anonymous should learn to give proper credits to the people who spend their time to translate for us.
    Again a big thanks to jangkijjang & tlbpc and all the people who sacrifice some of their time to translate for us that we don't understand the language ^^

snowflake dear your "random thought" seem to be really appreciated not only by me but by many people, I'm so happy of this great participation and love for MinJoong!
    but you didn't "vote"! Please add in one of your post "I agree" / "I don't agree", all started with your post so we can't close the "voting" on 27th without your "vote"!
    For the ones who didn't read about the "voting" you can read about it here and please feel free also to write "I don't agree".
    That part of the bts is also one of my favourite, love it, it always put a smile on my face and as you wrote we can see how MM can relate very well to HJ's 4Dness
    Yes, the last part from Denver onward is translated by JangKiss subs (click) but the first part not, hope Chanel05 can share with us the subtitles of that part ^^
    An extended version? If you upload it hope someone could translate it for us, these two and their "random" conversation are just too "funny" ^^
    pluietlbpcJeanneth
  • chunellakizzes101chunellakizzes101 Posts: 43Member
    About renaming the thread:
    I AGREE

Haha. I really don't have the plan to post here but I cannot take it. I just .. need to speak up for you guys to know that I exist! Haha. I've always been a lurker here just like the others who posted here just to state that they agreed to change the thread title. I love all of your analysis here. Keep it up hyunmins! Let's continue to be realistic and just keep it all low. Let's all continue not being delusional. Whatever happens to our otp, we will always give them our support. Gah, I super love you guys. HYUNMIN, fighting~
         korea-han-hyo-joo-003-1.jpg  555.jpg

G O R G E O U S  â™¥  S M I L E S 
    vanilla96neney28
  • tlbpctlbpc Posts: 235Member

IDOL

edited June 2011
    chanel05 wrote on 23 June 2011 - 09:50 AM:

Hi everyone, 
    First time posting here.  I'm jung so min fan and minjoong couple (OPPA-DONGSAENG)
    I've just bought a copy of Playful Kiss (US Version)
    Extras: Behind-the-Scenes · Interviews · 2-part Kim Hyun-Joong Special 
    (109 min, English Subtitles) from yesasia.
    I was hoping to see something new but unfortunately not.  I'm still very happy to get a proper copy of my fav drama & also eng sub of BTS (balcany, bed scene, tutor & park scene etc). Most of you probably have already seen the balcany scene (my fav scene) but I'm sure if it has already been translated.  I wanted to post the clip but don't know how to cuz the sub is not showing so I can only do screencaps. *quoted image*
    *quoted image* *quoted image*
    *quoted image* *quoted image* *

chanel05, sorry to cut your post, but I can't help not to comment on this.

Notice the lady who stood behind with a smile on the 4th screencap?  She seem to know what HJ was up to in asking MM to get up to practice...wink.gif This was mentioned by the Taiwanese blogger who did an analysis of Minjoong before that the crew's reaction were great hints and this screencap shows it very clearly .
    applee456
  • opiod0101opiod0101 GYABO!!! Posts: 360Member

IDOL

edited June 2011
    chanel05!thank you for sharing this...you are building up quite the PK collection aren't you, hehe. Btw, I can't seem to send you a PM? I don't know why though. Your screencaps definitely brings back the memories. I remember watching PK real time (as in almost the same time it aired in Korea) and looking for all the fancams and BTS scenes, looking for some good interaction between the two leads. And just when I was to conclude that "hmm, seems they are not friendly to each other at all" BAMM this KHJ special comes out...followed by the perfect rain kiss fancam....and the rest of history was..in this thread, haha. These were definitely some good memories, not only for us, but for them as well.

HMMM...though we've seen this before, production noona's giddy smile is priceless. She's probably thinking.."Ohh these kids are at it again". Hers is a..knowing kind of smile~
    vlcsnap-2011-06-23-23h19m57s251.png

JOONGIE...keep trying to supress your smile. Just keep trying, but we all know you love to "practice-hug" your dongsaeng. You already got to "practice-kiss" and "practice-carry" her, clearly, you can't get enough. Oh, didn't you know you're going to get a "dongsaeng massage" as well? You lucky dog, you! haha~
    vlcsnap-2011-06-23-23h21m12s228.png

MOTHER MONKEY. "Mother Monkey"???  Clearly, this joke is just an excuse for Joongie to keep touching her hair...
    monkey.png

MINMIN, EAGER? Who was the one who put his leg over hers when it wasn't even necessary? Oh Joongie~
    vlcsnap-2011-06-23-22h44m40s67.png

SMOTHER. Even early on, Joongie was an eager beaver on these skinship scenes, hehe.
    smother.png

@ tlbpc and jankijjang... thanks for the translations. I found it funny as well, MM's reaction. She's always been a bubbly and giggly girl, but here, when asked about Joongie, she's extra giggly. Maybe she's just nervous cause fanmeet is about to start? And I love how she's so articulate about her thoughts. I've always wondered where Joongie's charm comes from. I mean definitely, he's HOT,lol, but that's not it. He's very silly, but at the same time, his extraordinary thoughts are deep...this contradiction is his charm. MM nailed it. Makes me think, usually, this will take a close bond and  a LOT of conversations for a person to make this judgement about another person. But I guess our dongsaeng is just intuitive, haha~
    snowflakesj16applee456tr2006royal823forrfunpluieKyrajinstrickenpigtlbpcchunellakizzes101neney28rizza0215marjansimorgh
  • human1234human1234 Posts: 5Member
    hi everyone

i made an MV of HyunMin. I know not that good but just want to share with everyone here.

HyunMin - Saranghae
    pluievanilla96rizza0215YongSeo