Genre: Romantic Comedy

Production Company: GMM Tai Hub (GTH)

Directeor: Adisorn Tresirikasem

Release Date in Thailand: 15 October 2009

Starring

Sirin Horwang (Chris)

Theeradeth Wongpuapan (Kane)

Ungsumalynn Sirapatsakmetha(Patty)

A love story set in central Bangkok where 30 year old Mei Li(Chris Horwang) struggles to find true love. When Mei Li accidentally meets a handsome BTS engineer ‘Lung’(Kane Theeradeth) whom she considers as the right man, she plans to make her first move. Though too many obstacles keep popping up, Mei Li will never give up.

By the way, The film was extremely successful, earning 57 million baht on its opening weekend and over 140 million baht after four weeks, becoming the highest-grossing film of the year so far.

Credited: http://www.enjoythaimovies.com/2009/10/bts/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangkok_Traffic_love_Story

Trailer

poster01_resize.jpgposter03_resize.jpgposter02_resize.jpgpostere04_resize.jpg

a09a6a69dbeb8df253e5b22e73fd223d.jpg

21-1.jpg

19-1.jpg

A8225818-6.jpg

A8311001-14-1.jpg

A8202843-5.jpg

A8311001-9.jpg

A8284688-17.jpg

29-1.jpg

32-1.jpg

A8202843-7.jpg

11-3.jpg

16-1.jpg

• 4 months later...

To say im crazy about this movie is an UNDERSTATEMENT lol.

i saw that this was a top grossing film of 2009! way to go

You can watch the movie here

BKK TRAFFIC LOVE STORY ENG SUBBED

I super love the OST in this movie too ^^

Instinct - Prot Song Krai Mah Ruk Chun Tee (Eng Subs)

let me just repost what i wrote on my blog

I'm not that Klutzy and certainly not that desperate but there's something about Mei Li's character that really struck me-it was her vulnerability in the game of love. When it comes to love we are subjected to situations wherein we honestly dont know what to do but we are exasperated in wanting to do something.

This may have a cliche plot but i got to say it worked for them, its an honest story about relationships w/ a dash of comedy. Oh and i love how they infused the humor in the first parts and gradually changed into a serious tone on the latter. Thus making me cry like a baby when Mei Li went to her friend admitting that she is LONELY....sweet baby that made me cry.

The chemistry between the actors was really good but of course i find Ken so damn cute i cant take my eyes off him LOL. For the movie's ending i'd say im very satisfied..its open to interpretation. Something rom-com movies should have.

Amidst this rather infelicitous review, Bangkok Traffic Love Story will forever remain one of my favorite romantic love story.

I have a personal thing for this story one that i cant blog about....but for what its worth this movie made me a bit HOPEFUL.

Lastly..may i just say

I CERTAINLY WOULD LIKE TO RIDE THE SKYTRAIN TO MEET HIM..♥

just watched the movie. it was good!!! funny too but i didn't get the humor at first (probably cause i'm not thai)

it reminds me a little of first love.. it has the same formula. both are good though lol i love the part when she walks with the guy and she's like "pinkberry he's mine!" it's funny seeing the lead girl do that rofl

I saw this last night (after seeing this thread) and I must admit that it was a little long and while it was cute, it didn't give me those butterflies. And perhaps since I saw "A Crazy Thing Called Love" like two weeks ago, that scene with the box didn't have the desired impact since it felt like deja vu.

I liked the ending and I guess now they've switched schedules (she works nights, he works days) they are going to have to work through that issue now.

I really liked her high school friend. lol. She was going for the guy too but it was no big deal for her.

^ I watched Crazy Little Thing Called love right after BANGKOK TRAFFIC LOVE STORY.

I love both movies except that BKK Traffic Love Story was somehow

nearer my heart because of the girl's dilemma hehe..i love also how they made

the ending 'OPEN to interpretation'

Guest eru.pop

The movie so far is good and really funny.

Does anyone know where I can watch part 5 with eng subs? I noticed the person who uploaded on youtube didn't really upload the full part but rather a 18 second preview of it.

Guest axxebond

Bangkok traffic love is the best romantic comedy movie ever. A romantic comedy about a boy and a girl and fall in love meetings. A perfect date movie, this I will boldly to the recommendation that too. Is not masquerade as something cerebral, and his story is about the romance cliché today in a typical large and bustling city.

Archived