Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Korean Celebrity female legs

Replies

• nailbunnynailbunny YARRR USPosts: 1,318Member

IDOL

I happen to like SNSD's legs...honestly though I think they look better if you watch them in videos rather than basing it off of their pictures, because as someone mentioned above, those pics are photoshopped to heck...

I think it also has a lot to do with your general body shape. Anyways, I already know my legs are too short :(

SIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • ddongxpddongxp Posts: 177Member
    edited January 2011
    in my opinion, sohee has one of the best legs ever.
    unlike snsd, she doesn't need kill heels that are over 12cm + photoshop + hotpants to make her legs look gorgeous.
    i'm not hating on snsd but seriously, their heels are SO TALL and their pants are SO SHORT + high waisted w/ shirt tucked in which gives the "long leg" effect

sohee's legs r long without heels.
    29b27ex.jpg

t0i92v.jpg

etgyo0.jpg
    ©ddongxp; do not take
    xxxjarjarbinxxxserenityx3smileitselan
  • AoiAiAoiAi ~~~~ Posts: 1,476Member
    ^ How tall is Sohee? Her legs are looking good. 
  • SpicaaSpicaa NorwayPosts: 269Member
    I'm quite fascinated by their knees, though. It's so evenly coloured to the rest of their legs. My knee caps seem a tone or two darker :(

KHBej.png
    411 | blog
  • -Rose--Rose- The IslandPosts: 565Member
    I heart Yoon Eun Hye and Park Bom's legs..unfortunately I know that no matter how hard I work out I'll never have legs that look like theirs, genetics gave me short, chubby legs :(

Yoon Eun Hye
    cg14.jpg
    ca1d7d6e96b71369a3f04181a7063fc11226893336_full.jpg
    yoonEunHye_leggings.jpg

Park Bom
    honey_thighs_park_bom2.jpg
    2mgjr4z.jpg
    tumblr_leot10f8wc1qg1ztio1_500.png

I'm soo jealous.. :tears:
    "You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you'll win, no matter what the outcome."-Patch Adams

Blog it!
  • ddongxpddongxp Posts: 177Member
    AoiAi wrote on 18 January 2011 - 12:44 PM:

^ How tall is Sohee? Her legs are looking good. 

shes like 5'4-5'5ish according to her profile which i think is true because i've met her in real life and shes the same height as me (about 5'4.5)

etgyo0.jpg
    ©ddongxp; do not take
  • bomadragonbomadragon Posts: 3Member
    I prefer park bom's legs to be honest they have a cute sense to it in some way and it looks really nice with what ever she wears. May I mention her voice is beautiful too?!?? Ahahha
    Forever my idol ~ Park Bom
    2NE1TV WORLDWIDE 
    PREMIERES 17TH JULY 
     [img]2ne1.jpg
    T.LUUxiahdreams
  • EjaEja 미아ミア♥ MNLPosts: 1,553Member

IDOL

Ha Ji Won, Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Hyo Ri. :)
    Please read the signature rules
  • ling_lingling_ling United KingdomPosts: 3,678Member
    Sohee is only 5ft4-5ft5?! NO WAY!!
    I thought she was like 5ft8 or something
    her legs are soooooooooo long, they make her seem taller.. plus i always hought all the other WG members wore heels when she wore flats haha
    I guess she is just blessed with very good genes T__T

I also thought Yubin was shorter... but i never realized they were the same height!!
    Madness how body proportions work!

I like Park Boms legs ~ they aint too skinny and have a bit of a shape to them bt not like a huge shape,
    theyre toned but slim, but not stickly slim like SNSDs legs!!

Hyori has nice legs too ~ theyre petite but she still has a bit of a thigh going on :D
    Same as Yubin acrually ~ slim but curvy :D
    <3 <3 <3
    " You know you've made it when you have your own wikipedia page "
  • DaylightfulDaylightful Love and Peace! Cincinnati, OhioPosts: 1,272Member
    Sohee legs are so nice looking~ I am also surprised she's only 5'4..
    ♥ Blog: Cultural Fun, Recipes, Arts/Crafts + Beauty Tutorials, Everyday Happy Life! | Flickr | Twitter | Facebook♡
    tumblr_loebp6mxH01qdsjn2.gif
    Currently: Flax Seed Gel (Organic Hair Gel!)
    "To truly Love, is the ultimate expression of the will to live. A heart that truly loves is forever young."
  • damyoungjidamyoungji Toronto, CanadaPosts: 4,238Member

IDOL

edited January 2012
    uee.jpg

Did not notice her legs before UNTIL I started watching "Ojakgyo Brothers" =) She wears shorts quite often in the drama and whoa! In the front view, they are too skinny, but on the side, they are whoa! Not sure if this picture was before she lost serious weight (don't think so), but still, her legs are to die for!

BUT I will never achieve such legs for mines are no as long as hers, I am not as tall as her, and if I have legs like that with my body, it will look strange. Must lose more weight overall!

Not to mention, Jiyoung!

6ccac0c4ungbody_11.jpeg
  • jagerbombjagerbomb Posts: 526Member

IDOL

the only person in SNSD who I'm feeling has a great body and legs is Yuri because she looks healthy. The others legs aren't really doing it for me, most of them are too stick thin but on another note KIM YOOBIN has THE hottest legs/body imo. 
    T.LUUxiahdreams
  • pachi_Apachi_A ? ? ? ? ? in the city of treesPosts: 3,381Member
    edited January 2012
    i feel like working out is not going to help you get those legs. those girls look like they never work out 0_0 i mean.. im sure they do... but you'll probably gain leg muscles from working out and then your legs wont look like theirs lol. just thinking outloud...
  • liveasyou-pleaseliveasyou-please Posts: 60Member
    Han Hyo Joo. She is all perfect, body, face and personality!

20071217pq.jpg

no heels

hyojoo_pitch07.jpg hyojoo_pitch05.jpg

hyojoo_pitch12.jpg
    Nutik
  • hellokatie1618hellokatie1618 MinnesotaPosts: 447Member

IDOL

I hate threads like this. Most people end up crying because they can't look like their inspiration. It's sad :(
    Appreciate the bad things in life, then will the good things shine through
    BoiceMelodyInspiritBeauty
  • Minkyung KimMinkyung Kim Posts: 79Member
    i like sistar bora's body in general. 
    126387474E24E5901EBA96.jpeg1646C54F4E24E58E10D2DA.jpeg

hyosung has a shapely body too :)
    BOO_20111226162508_V.jpg

but again, your body is probably different from these girls so don't get discouraged if you don't like them!
    sugarlessgirl
  • jhojho zBanned Toronto, CanadaPosts: 4,856Friend of Soompi
    SNSD's legs look long because of the camera angles. I prefer a bit thicker.. IMO it's not very attractive when your thighs and legs are the same size.
  • dorkheaddorkhead Posts: 167Member
    ling_ling wrote on 01 January 2012 - 10:58 PM:

Sohee is only 5ft4-5ft5?! NO WAY!!
    I thought she was like 5ft8 or something
    her legs are soooooooooo long, they make her seem taller.. plus i always hought all the other WG members wore heels when she wore flats haha
    I guess she is just blessed with very good genes T__T

I also thought Yubin was shorter... but i never realized they were the same height!!
    Madness how body proportions work!

I like Park Boms legs ~ they aint too skinny and have a bit of a shape to them bt not like a huge shape,
    theyre toned but slim, but not stickly slim like SNSDs legs!!

Hyori has nice legs too ~ theyre petite but she still has a bit of a thigh going on :D
    Same as Yubin acrually ~ slim but curvy :D

yeah sohee looks like she has nice long legs. Its all about body proportion. With hotpans ending that high, or a skirt ending that hight (but where the skirt seem the end at the navel) it gives the optic illusion as if the legs are still going higher up! Also i noticed many (or all) korean celebs dont have that inner thigh (fat) that is a kind of indication that the legs are ending around that area xD.

Though snsd's legs are slim and long, i find toned legs more attractive. Also their photos are photoshopped and even MV nowadays can be altered (elongated, like shakira's mv to make her slimmer)

I always wonder, has it got to do with ethnicityt hat alot of asian celebs dont have that inner thigh fat? like if they are standing straight, there is a opening between both legs? I usually notice alot of asians have that way more than other celebs? (see Han Hyo Joo 2nd pic)
  • witcherywitchery ailurophile Sydney~Posts: 5,008Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

Love the legs on the girls of Sistar. Firm, shapely thighs with a bit more muscle than the average (K-pop body standards) <3

20110513_sistar19.jpg

Bora and Hyorin
    BLOG // YOUTUBE // INSTAGRAM // LOOKBOOK //  FACEBOOK // TWITTER

LeopoldineOnimalxiahdreamsKoreaDarlingKeayara