Trouble removing eyeliner after tightlining :?

Frein

I keep poking my eyes out
@.@ I have a really hard time removing the eyeliner I put on when I tight line my eyes. I see like black little strings and dots in my eye from the eyeliner after I remove SOME of it, and well I need advice on how to remove it so that won't happen..

help :(

Guest Rainie Yu

neutrogena oil-free one in the blue-ish bottle :)! I use that!

I tight-line and wear covergirl lashblast (thick, strong mascara xD), and it gets it off fast!

It says us cotton pad and wipe off, but for me, it gets used too much and the cotton just soaks everything up, so I just shake up the bottle really good, then put the opening above my eyelid and tilt head back, then back down so it leaves alittle bit of the remover, then I rub in circular motions!

If you don't get what I'm saying, just put some remover in your palm and then rub it onto your eyelid.

Trust me, it does not burn at all. the only weird thing happeneing from it getting in your eye is cloudy vision for like 10-20 seconds, which isnt damaging or painful at all.

Are you using Pond's Cold Cream? The one with the green cap? I use that to remove my eye makeup. I just put a dot of cream on my lids then massage it into my lashes. And then I use a make up remover towelette to take it off.

Guest ☺☻☺☻

its not gonna burn my eyes right?

Ive never tried makeup remover, I use ponds or vaseline to remove my makeup.

No, it won't hurt. I normally use the neutrogena eye makeup remover. I dab some on a q-tip, and then wipe off the part that I applied eyeliner to.

Guest epicpwnage

Use Extra Virgin Olive Oil on a Q tip or on a cotton pad and rub gently =D Don't use make up remover or eye make up remover of any kind. Did you know they have to replace the containers they hold them in VERY FREQUENTLY because the corrosive material melts through the containers? Yikes.. Don't put that on your eyes!

Guest epicpwnage

@ danger : I use the blue cap one, it's my mothers though :A;

@ epicpwnage : your scaring me ....

Good. Now go get some EVOO. Even Michelle Phan said so =D

Guest rawritzcynthia

o_o......i don't have to replace my eyemakeup remover frequently and it definately is not corrosive O_O what have YOU been using?!

not to fear! lol its clinically tested to make sure that eye makeup removers do not harm your eyes in any way (unless you're pouring it dead on) lol just get a cotton swab or cotton PAD (the flat circle ones) for a quick dip and put it where your eyeliner is. wipe it off, and wash with warm water and if you want, face wash.

I use Lancome's bifacil, i heard the clinique "take the day off" is really good and the neutragena is good...vaseline is good too

a little goes a long way, you don't need a lot of makeup remover to remove eyeliner, especially since its in such a tight spot, just use a cotton swab to rub it off with remover. it should come right off and you wont be hurting your eyes.

be careful! you only get 1 pair of eyes your whole life!

@frein

Don't listen to epicpwnage. Eye makeup remover is not corrosive. There are no reports that I know of that says it is. If what you said is true, don't you think the makeup community would know about it? If you can provide proof that it is, I stand corrected. I have 30+ sample bottles of BiFacil that I've had for a little over two years. Nothing has happened to the bottles.

Guest Myss Blewm

For eyeliner/mascara removal, I put some of my makeup remover on a q-tip and rub it on my lashes/lash line in a soft back and forth motion.

Archived